Emergency Heart Rate?

OP
D

Dhair

What about it?
I'm saying that I havent gotten this kind of reaction until now. I've tried 1 drop of Tyromix several times and it hasn't made me feel this way. I used to be on one grain of WP thyroid and it wasn't as powerful as one drop of Tyromix seems to be for me now. I just don't understand why I'm getting this reaction now.

OP
D

Dhair

Pulse is wildly erratic today. Still going up over 100.
Can I used androsterone to lower adrenaline? Or would this increase metabolism too much?

HDD

What about taking some magnesium?

Both thyroid and pregnenolone can help your body make use of magnesium. Peat said in an interview that "your skeletal muscles and bones can take up so much from your blood that your brain and heart and such have trouble getting the magnesium they need to respond to the thyroid." He recommended to take "about 100mg [magnesium] at a time as you take the say 1-2 mcg of cytomel, or cynomel. 100mg will be plenty for the first 2 or 3 hours of responding to 1 or 2 micrograms."

Nitric Oxide, KMUD 2014

HDD

This is his reply from the interview -

RP: Sometimes I think it's that the product has changed. European forms of thyroid supplement seem to be very unpredictable, but if it's for sure the same product, thenusually a magnesium deficiency can cause exactly those symptoms because the thyroid makes your cells able to use magnesium and so take it up, but a big organ like yourskeletal muscles and bones can take up so much from your blood that your brain and heart and such have trouble getting the magnesium they need to respond to the thyroid, and then you get an exaggerated stress and adrenalin reaction. And lowcholesterol is another limiting factor; if you have very low cholesterol you can't respond to increasing your thyroid because one of the basic functions of thyroid is to turncholesterol into progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA.

OP
D

Dhair

This is his reply from the interview -

RP: Sometimes I think it's that the product has changed. European forms of thyroid supplement seem to be very unpredictable, but if it's for sure the same product, thenusually a magnesium deficiency can cause exactly those symptoms because the thyroid makes your cells able to use magnesium and so take it up, but a big organ like yourskeletal muscles and bones can take up so much from your blood that your brain and heart and such have trouble getting the magnesium they need to respond to the thyroid, and then you get an exaggerated stress and adrenalin reaction. And lowcholesterol is another limiting factor; if you have very low cholesterol you can't respond to increasing your thyroid because one of the basic functions of thyroid is to turncholesterol into progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA.
I've tried magnesium.
Wouldn't androsterone lower adrenaline???
My pulse goes up to about 120bpm when I walk

OP
D

Dhair

That would be a @haidut question.
I think I'll try some B6 If that doesn't work then I'll just have to go to urgent care tomorrow.
When I first woke up today my pulse was in the 60s. As soon as I started moving it shot up to about 103; and when I walk it goes even higher than that.

OP
D

Dhair

An digestive issues? Normal bowel movements?
No, digestion is okay. Temps are okay too and I'm not too hot at all. Do I need to block thyroid function in order to stop the adrenaline response?

InChristAlone

Meditation. Take your mind off the pulse.

DaveFoster

@Dhair

In these situations a short-term benzodiazepine is appropriate, such as diazepam (Valium) taken for a few days up to a week, or you can use N-acetyl-cysteine or raw cabbage to suppress your thyroid during this time.

Alternatively, propranolol can be used, which prevents the T4 conversion to T3 and is well-suited to a thyroid overdose. Peat mentions it in his articles as well.

InChristAlone

How do we know this a thyroid overdose when pulse is 60 on waking and his temp is fine? I regularly go to 110 and never need to go to the ER or block thyroid because of it. You might have messed with your body though to cause the adrenaline spikes. I'd be curious to see if you messed with your autonomic nervous system, those with POTS for instance get spikes when they stand up. I still do. More electrolytes? Magnesium might not be helpful if you have low BP causing the high pulse on walking.

OP
D

Dhair

@Dhair

In these situations a short-term benzodiazepine is appropriate, such as diazepam (Valium) taken for a few days up to a week, or you can use N-acetyl-cysteine or raw cabbage to suppress your thyroid during this time.

Alternatively, propranolol can be used, which prevents the T4 conversion to T3 and is well-suited to a thyroid overdose. Peat mentions it in his articles as well.
I tried 5 drops of metergoline last night and I was calm almost immediately. I've been sleeping fine. My temps got up to 99 yesterday, but then went back down to about 97.7. The high temperature made me think I might be getting sick, but it's fine now.
How do we know this a thyroid overdose when pulse is 60 on waking and his temp is fine? I regularly go to 110 and never need to go to the ER or block thyroid because of it. You might have messed with your body though to cause the adrenaline spikes. I'd be curious to see if you messed with your autonomic nervous system, those with POTS for instance get spikes when they stand up. I still do. More electrolytes? Magnesium might not be helpful if you have low BP causing the high pulse on walking.
My pulse has always been higher than average, but this adrenaline response isn't something that I have experienced before. The nervousness is what made me realize that something wasn't right. Still, I don't think it's safe to have a pulse of 115bpm just from walking down the street.

InChristAlone

Yes you can feel quite nervous when you crash. I was just reassuring you that it doesn't sound like overdose. Other than crashing. Peat has said he goes to 104 resting at times with thyroid on purpose. 100 is not dangerous and 115 while walking seems normal to me, but Ive had high pulse for almost 3 yrs. If it is adrenaline you do need to rest and recover though eat lots get in salt and potassium. Check waking temp sounds like you were trying it because you needed it? That being said I dont use thyroid due to the adrenaline issue. I think I have weak adrenals. Progesterone is more helpful for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals