Emergency Heart Rate?

Dhair

I took one drop of Tyromix yesterday morning and today my heart rate is fluctuating from in the 80s bpm up to 135bpm.
Im beginning to get very nervous. I don't want to end up in the ER.
Tips to fix?

HDD

@Dhair I've read on the forum that L- carnitine, cabbage juice or sauerkraut juice will block thyroid hormones if you dose too much thyroid.

OP
D

Dhair

@Dhair I've read on the forum that L- carnitine, cabbage juice or sauerkraut juice will block thyroid hormones if you dose too much thyroid.
Would just eating a cabbage work?
My pulse is higher today than it was yesterday when I took the tyromix. This is very strange. My temps aren't too high. They're around 97.8 now. I hope I don't have some kind of heart condition

HDD

Cabbage is anti thyroid but the juice might be more effective sooner. I haven't had to deal with higher heart rate from thyroid supplementation but I have had higher heart rate from adrenaline. @aquaman just posted about dosing too much thyroid and had to eat, eat, eat to compensate, which is what @Bahaa El wazzan recommended and like he also said it could be from low blood sugar.

OP
D

Dhair

Cabbage is anti thyroid but the juice might be more effective sooner. I haven't had to deal with higher heart rate from thyroid supplementation but I have had higher heart rate from adrenaline. @aquaman just posted about dosing too much thyroid and had to eat, eat, eat to compensate, which is what @Bahaa El wazzan recommended and like he also said it could be from low blood sugar.
That's what I'm thinking. This must be adrenaline, but I haven't seen any info on how to remedy that.
That's what I'm saying

Tyromix should deplete blood sugar

When it's depleted adrenaline goes high

Very well said @HDD
I'm eating lots of carbs today. A ton of OJ and Mexican cokes. Not sure what kind of effects this would have on adrenaline...

I would suggest something
That is anti adrenaline for me as well

1/2 teaspoon of salt under the tongue

Leave it for like 10 to 15 minutes then drink water

Salt is anti adrenaline I believe so

Every morning I wake up so tired and stressed out like a beast

So the salt thing
Calm me so much

Oj will make the adrenaline worse

Oj is potassium
Potassium depletes sodium in our bodies

Good luck

The book "ABC of Asthma, Allergies and Lupus". On page 149 at the bottom and at the top of 150 he writes,

"It is a good policy to add some salt to orange juice to balance the actions of sodium and potassium in maintaining the required volume of water inside and outside the cells."
In some cultures, salt is added to melon and other fruits to accentuate their sweetness. In effect, these fruits contain mostly potassium. By adding salt to them before eating, a balance between the intake of sodium and potassium results. The same should be done to other fruits

HDD

Great suggestion @Bahaa El wazzan, I need to remember to use salt when I get blood sugar issues. I might try it first thing in the morning as you do.

It won't get higher, don't worry. Everything will be ok. You will miss this feeling when your TSH goes down :ss

Thanks

I think it's the adrenaline

Yes but it comes from extra thyroid stimulation. And I guarantee you that no amount of sugar or fuel will prevent it.

OP
D

Dhair

Yes but it comes from extra thyroid stimulation. And I guarantee you that no amount of sugar or fuel will prevent it.
But I took my last drop of Tyromix yesterday. Today I feel much worse than yesterday and my pulse is jacked.