Elizabeth Holmes Theranos and COVID test,track and trace

Drareg

For those of you who don’t know who she is here‘s a summary from wikipedia, as usual it’s highly edited- Theranos - Wikipedia

It turns out Theranos have a very interesting patent, very specific also-

"The present invention provides an integrated health care surveillance and monitoring system that provides real-time sampling, modeling, analysis, and recommended interventions. The system can be used to monitor infectious and chronic diseases. When faced with outbreak of an infectious disease agent, e.g., influenza virus, the system can identify active cases through pro-active sampling in high risk locations, such as schools or crowded commercial areas. The system can notify appropriate entities, e.g., local, regional and national governments, when an event is detected, thereby allowing for proactive management of a possible outbreak. The system also predicts the best response for deployment of scarce resources".

So why is this interesting? Let’s have a look at her board at the company, remember Theranos was supposed to be a quick blood test, why would you need the global warmonger all star team on it? The patent above shows us why the warmonger brigade signed up.

Holmes was introduced to former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz, who joined the Theranos board of directors that month.[119] Over the next three years, Shultz helped to introduce almost all the outside directors on the "all-star board", which included William Perry (former U.S. Secretary of Defense), Henry Kissinger (former U.S. Secretary of State), Sam Nunn (former U.S. Senator), Bill Frist (former U.S. Senator, senate majority leader and heart-transplant surgeon), Gary Roughead (Admiral, USN, retired), Jim Mattis (General, USMC), Richard Kovacevich (former Wells Fargo Chairman and CEO) and Riley P. Bechtel (chairman of the board and former CEO at Bechtel Group).[119][120][121] The board was criticized for consisting "mainly of directors with diplomatic or military backgrounds".

Now if we speculate we could say Homes and Theranos used the blood test as a front, what they were really developing was the above patent, a viral test that could track and trace with ease, the dream of the covid cult, the whole thing got tripped up when people looked into the blood test and found it to be laughably fraudulent and this is likely because that wasn’t the goal, this front allowed them to gain investment in the 100’s of millions,if you listen to what some of her staff say you get the clear impression that something was off there, her head scientist commit suicide -

"As a result of his desperation, Gibbons confided to his wife that "nothing at Theranos is working".[2]Holmes' practice of discouraging communication between departments also troubled Gibbons. The reason given for such information siloing was that the company was operating in stealth mode to protect its trade secrets.[4] However, it prevented effective problem solving and pursuance of common goals between employees.

With an insider perspective, Gibbons knew of Holmes' lies to employees and outsiders about Theranos' technology and readiness, as well as false demonstrations to clients. Thus, Gibbons no longer trusted Holmes. However, he continued to struggle to make the flawed Theranos technology catch up to the hype.[6][2]

In the fall of 2010, Channing Robertson alerted Holmes of Gibbons' complaints and frustrations, Gibbons was subsequently fired. Several of his colleagues lobbied on his behalf, and he was quickly rehired; with reduced responsibilities, as a technical consultant to the chemistry group he had formerly headed
".

Gibbons has a lot of research on PUBMED, there are 2 names showing up, I’m not sure if it’s the same guy-

Lots of companies have patents to protect in the early stages, most people don’t behave like Holmes, she was clearly hyper vigilant as many of the staff complained about.

@haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
For those of you who don’t know who she is here‘s a summary from wikipedia, as usual it’s highly edited- Theranos - Wikipedia

It turns out Theranos have a very interesting patent, very specific also-

"The present invention provides an integrated health care surveillance and monitoring system that provides real-time sampling, modeling, analysis, and recommended interventions. The system can be used to monitor infectious and chronic diseases. When faced with outbreak of an infectious disease agent, e.g., influenza virus, the system can identify active cases through pro-active sampling in high risk locations, such as schools or crowded commercial areas. The system can notify appropriate entities, e.g., local, regional and national governments, when an event is detected, thereby allowing for proactive management of a possible outbreak. The system also predicts the best response for deployment of scarce resources".

So why is this interesting? Let’s have a look at her board at the company, remember Theranos was supposed to be a quick blood test, why would you need the global warmonger all star team on it? The patent above shows us why the warmonger brigade signed up.

Holmes was introduced to former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz, who joined the Theranos board of directors that month.[119] Over the next three years, Shultz helped to introduce almost all the outside directors on the "all-star board", which included William Perry (former U.S. Secretary of Defense), Henry Kissinger (former U.S. Secretary of State), Sam Nunn (former U.S. Senator), Bill Frist (former U.S. Senator, senate majority leader and heart-transplant surgeon), Gary Roughead (Admiral, USN, retired), Jim Mattis (General, USMC), Richard Kovacevich (former Wells Fargo Chairman and CEO) and Riley P. Bechtel (chairman of the board and former CEO at Bechtel Group).[119][120][121] The board was criticized for consisting "mainly of directors with diplomatic or military backgrounds".

Now if we speculate we could say Homes and Theranos used the blood test as a front, what they were really developing was the above patent, a viral test that could track and trace with ease, the dream of the covid cult, the whole thing got tripped up when people looked into the blood test and found it to be laughably fraudulent and this is likely because that wasn’t the goal, this front allowed them to gain investment in the 100’s of millions,if you listen to what some of her staff say you get the clear impression that something was off there, her head scientist commit suicide -

"As a result of his desperation, Gibbons confided to his wife that "nothing at Theranos is working".[2]Holmes' practice of discouraging communication between departments also troubled Gibbons. The reason given for such information siloing was that the company was operating in stealth mode to protect its trade secrets.[4] However, it prevented effective problem solving and pursuance of common goals between employees.

With an insider perspective, Gibbons knew of Holmes' lies to employees and outsiders about Theranos' technology and readiness, as well as false demonstrations to clients. Thus, Gibbons no longer trusted Holmes. However, he continued to struggle to make the flawed Theranos technology catch up to the hype.[6][2]

In the fall of 2010, Channing Robertson alerted Holmes of Gibbons' complaints and frustrations, Gibbons was subsequently fired. Several of his colleagues lobbied on his behalf, and he was quickly rehired; with reduced responsibilities, as a technical consultant to the chemistry group he had formerly headed
".

Gibbons has a lot of research on PUBMED, there are 2 names showing up, I’m not sure if it’s the same guy-

Lots of companies have patents to protect in the early stages, most people don’t behave like Holmes, she was clearly hyper vigilant as many of the staff complained about.

@haidut

Holmes is the epitome of everything woke and psychopathic in Western societies. A female that acts, walks, and definitely talks like a male. Have you heard her voice? It's like that of an NFL linebacker, but it looks like it was all a game as she now talks in a very feminine and quiet voice (a-la daddy's little abused girl) when addressing the court. Has multiple concurrent "relationships" with other male psychopaths and schemes with them how to defraud the investors. When the scandal breaks out and is indicted, quickly gets pregnant by one of the "boyfriends" (who is now her fiancee) on the advice of her lawyers so that the trial can be delayed and she can score "good" points from the jury, and when the surveys her lawyers ran among the general population where the trial would be held showed the public basically hates her, the defense team suddenly changed directions and will now plead the equivalent of "insanity" defense (however without the requirement that if found "insane" Ms. Holmes is involuntarily committed). Namely, they claim Holmes was not really responsible for her actions as she was in a highly abusive relationship with one of her C-level coworkers. You see that paternalistic, chauvinistic male pig emotionally abused her by saying mean things to her every once in a while and that generated such trauma that Ms. Holmes unwittingly turned into a psychopath and tried to project her desire for vengeance on her investors. /s
I kid you not, this is the main defense her team is planning and their "star" witness is another woke misbegotten freak like Holmes - a "renowned" faux-female psychiatrist who specializes in "female trauma" and has destroyed many lives by testifying her lunatic "expert" opinions in other court cases.

I am surprised Holmes even got to trial, but at this point with the baby born and the "trauma" her lawyers will "prove" (by making sure at least one juror is another abused female) virtually guarantees a mistrial, and possibly even full acquittal. The fact that all of these people are on her board virtually guarantees she either walks free or suffers an unfortunate COVID-19 vaccine "side effect" while waiting for the verdict at home.
The only question is - what other company will pick up that patent and start running with it. Maybe Mr. Bill Epstein-Gates? I am sure he has enough biotech startups under his control to get this patent quickly looked at and re-implemented elsewhere.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Holmes is the epitome of everything woke and psychopathic in Western societies. A female that acts, walks, and definitely talks like a male. Have you heard her voice? It's like that of an NFL linebacker, but it looks like it was all a game as she now talks in a very feminine and quiet voice (a-la daddy's little abused girl) when addressing the court. Has multiple concurrent "relationships" with other male psychopaths and schemes with them how to defraud the investors. When the scandal breaks out and is indicted, quickly gets pregnant by one of the "boyfriends" (who is now her fiancee) on the advice of her lawyers so that the trial can be delayed and she can score "good" points from the jury, and when the surveys her lawyers ran among the general population where the trial would be held showed the public basically hates her, the defense team suddenly changed directions and will now plead the equivalent of "insanity" defense (however without the requirement that if found "insane" Ms. Holmes is involuntarily committed). Namely, they claim Holmes was not really responsible for her actions as she was in a highly abusive relationship with one of her C-level coworkers. You see that paternalistic, chauvinistic male pig emotionally abused her by saying mean things to her every once in a while and that generated such trauma that Ms. Holmes unwittingly turned into a psychopath and tried to project her desire for vengeance on her investors. /s
I kid you not, this is the main defense her team is planning and their "star" witness is another woke misbegotten freak like Holmes - a "renowned" faux-female psychiatrist who specializes in "female trauma" and has destroyed many lives by testifying her lunatic "expert" opinions in other court cases.

I am surprised Holmes even got to trial, but at this point with the baby born and the "trauma" her lawyers will "prove" (by making sure at least one juror is another abused female) virtually guarantees a mistrial, and possibly even full acquittal. The fact that all of these people are on her board virtually guarantees she either walks free or suffers an unfortunate COVID-19 vaccine "side effect" while waiting for the verdict at home.
The only question is - what other company will pick up that patent and start running with it. Maybe Mr. Bill Epstein-Gates? I am sure he has enough biotech startups under his control to get this patent quickly looked at and re-implemented elsewhere.
This is insane, we can rest assured she is a psychopath, gone girl has nothing on her.

Her ex is Indian heritage so this will factor into the narrative also, in this case it won’t benefit him, she is clearly connected to the top so it’s unlikely we will see MSM narratives around White women manipulating men of different ethnicities to be the fall guys for her behavior, this dude is now a White man in the publics eyes , same deal for South East Asian men, she 100% played him for a fool, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the backup fall guy all along, I have no sympathy for him, he should have seen the warning signs a mile away.

yerrag

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Akrainer also has it in a 3-part article:

I'm too happy to see the grandson of George Schultz stand up against his evil grandpa. Nice to see him stomp on George's grave before he expires.
Probably just for optics, all part of the conspiracy potentially, they needed a narrative after they got caught, trying to whitewash his grandson as he’s taking over the throne when the psycho grandfather dies.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the backup fall guy all along

He was indeed. While sleeping with him, Holmes was also dating (among 4-5 others) a rich white male, who is the heir of some San Diego hotel magnate. The baby is (allegedly) from the white rich guy (who is now her fiancee, and likely soon-to-be husband)...but no pics of the baby yet so we don't know for sure. It would be a hilarious development for her defense team if the baby turns out to be from her Indian ex-lover, in which case most of the narrative about the poor/abused/innocent woman will probably fall apart or at least won't be enough to acquit her. I mean, even insane jury members coached to believe psychiatrist testimony will probably surmise that is unlikely for her to be in such a long relationship with the Indian and give birth to his child if he was truly so evil/abusive.

yerrag

Probably just for optics, all part of the conspiracy potentially, they needed a narrative after they got caught, trying to whitewash his grandson as he’s taking over the throne when the psycho grandfather dies.
I can't discount that. The writers of this series have an arc for another series in the future.

I wonder if this gets to be spun into a nice series on Fox. After all, Murdoch allowed this exposé to play out in the public's mind, even thought he has a stake in Theranos to the tune of $125-m.

The Hegelian dialectic continues.

P

Peatness

Akrainer also has it in a 3-part article:

I'm too happy to see the grandson of George Schultz stand up against his evil grandpa. Nice to see him stomp on George's grave before he expires.
Thanks

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I can't discount that. The writers of this series have an arc for another series in the future.

I wonder if this gets to be spun into a nice series on Fox. After all, Murdoch allowed this exposé to play out in the public's mind, even thought he has a stake in Theranos to the tune of $125-m.

The Hegelian dialectic continues.
Oh yes of course, movies also where the Indian dude will be portrayed as the evil one with an underlying plot of manipulation by intersectional White supremacist structural racism, Elizabeth will be portrayed as an antihero like gone girl or Harley Quinn manipulated by the patriarchy of toxic masculinity, she could have been a genius but men etc etc

OP
Drareg

Drareg

He was indeed. While sleeping with him, Holmes was also dating (among 4-5 others) a rich white male, who is the heir of some San Diego hotel magnate. The baby is (allegedly) from the white rich guy (who is now her fiancee, and likely soon-to-be husband)...but no pics of the baby yet so we don't know for sure. It would be a hilarious development for her defense team if the baby turns out to be from her Indian ex-lover, in which case most of the narrative about the poor/abused/innocent woman will probably fall apart or at least won't be enough to acquit her. I mean, even insane jury members coached to believe psychiatrist testimony will probably surmise that is unlikely for her to be in such a long relationship with the Indian and give birth to his child if he was truly so evil/abusive.
She will be celebrated here as an empowered female in her sexuality but manipulated at the same time by toxic masculinity, you can sell this real easy these days, the buzzwords of victim hood are all that’s needed for minds that can’t visualize the process underlying words.

Birdie

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Was Theranos tied to the plandemic and population control?​

"Theranos was intended as an information weapon​

We were meant to see her just as General Mattis, the Mad Dog described her: the anointed one with “the most mature and well-honed sense of ethics...” Elsewhere she was compared to Steve Jobs, “but with a kind heart…“"
She was tied to it and I think the patent makes this clear, her board selection and the suicide of the head scientist.
Mattis complimenting anyone on their ethics is the first alarm bell ringing, get out of the room at this point.

Birdie

She was tied to it and I think the patent makes this clear, her board selection and the suicide of the head scientist.
Mattis complimenting anyone on their ethics is the first alarm bell ringing, get out of the room at this point.
I don't know why nobody else has noticed it. Is there something I don't know about to get a thread noticed. I don't know.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I don't know why nobody else has noticed it. Is there something I don't know about to get a thread noticed. I don't know.
Information decoys are used to keep people searching in the wrong areas.

haidut

Forum Supporter
and the suicide

...hhhmmmm, I am not sure about that:):
Considering much more culpable people in the company than him did not commit suicide and he was not on the chopping block as far as the Fed prosecution was concerned, I find it rather suspicious he committed "suicide". Will look into how he died, but at this point all suicides of public figures are suspect to me. Think of it - massive scandals that can end careers/lives break out every day and the vast majority of the goons don't even think about suicide, and the public has already accepted that scandal is part of life/business. There is no practical need/reason to commit suicide any more - i.e. chances are no matter what you have done, there are a ton of other people in the recent past who have done that and worse. The people on the board of Theranos are some of the most "connected" individuals alive, some of them "former" military. They have direct access to rogue special ops goons who specialize in "suicides". If they can get rid of Seth Rich so easily, it won't be much harder to get rid of a reclusive scientist.

Edit: I did look into the scientist's suicide. How legit does that sound to you?
"...Ian Gibbons (March 6, 1946 - May 23, 2013) was a biochemist and was the chief scientist of Theranos, a health technology company infamous for its false claims to have devised blood tests that needed only small amounts of blood and could be performed rapidly using small automated testing devices.[2] He died by suicide the night before he was required to testify in a lawsuit about the company's technology."

How convenient!?
No history of depression or any other mental illness, no suicide note, no prospects of death penalty or life sentence without parole. Just decided on the eve of his testimony (in front of private lawyers, not a judge or jury) to suddenly end his life despite not being even indicted. It sound like the same kind of "suicide" as those Capitol Police cops over the last 4-5 months. Same story - no mental illness, no expectation from any relative that they are contemplating suicide. Suddenly, one night, also just before testifying (to Congress, in this case) those cops decide to end their "misery". Hhhmmm, who else does it remind me of?? Oh yeah, the British scientist that was "suicided" (likely by Blair's goons) back during the early stages of "War on Terror", also just before he was about to do a big official testimony.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Considering much more culpable people in the company than him did not commit suicide and he was not on the chopping block as far as the Fed prosecution was concerned, I find it rather suspicious he committed "suicide". Will look into how he died, but at this point all suicides of public figures are suspect to me. Think of it - massive scandals that can end careers/lives break out every day and the vast majority of the goons don't even think about suicide, and the public has already accepted that scandal is part of life/business. There is no practical need/reason to commit suicide any more - i.e. chances are no matter what you have done, there are a ton of other people in the recent past who have done that and worse. The people on the board of Theranos are some of the most "connected" individuals alive, some of them "former" military. They have direct access to rogue special ops goons who specialize in "suicides". If they can get rid of Seth Rich so easily, it won't be much harder to get rid of a reclusive scientist.

Edit: I did look into the scientist's suicide. How legit does that sound to you?
"...Ian Gibbons (March 6, 1946 - May 23, 2013) was a biochemist and was the chief scientist of Theranos, a health technology company infamous for its false claims to have devised blood tests that needed only small amounts of blood and could be performed rapidly using small automated testing devices.[2] He died by suicide the night before he was required to testify in a lawsuit about the company's technology."

How convenient!?
No history of depression or any other mental illness, no suicide note, no prospects of death penalty or life sentence without parole. Just decided on the eve of his testimony (in front of private lawyers, not a judge or jury) to suddenly end his life despite not being even indicted. It sound like the same kind of "suicide" as those Capitol Police cops over the last 4-5 months. Same story - no mental illness, no expectation from any relative that they are contemplating suicide. Suddenly, one night, also just before testifying (to Congress, in this case) those cops decide to end their "misery". Hhhmmm, who else does it remind me of?? Oh yeah, the British scientist that was "suicided" (likely by Blair's goons) back during the early stages of "War on Terror", also just before he was about to do a big official testimony.
Too many people know what’s up now, the David Kelly suicide is so obvious, most people in the UK familiar with this know it’s not suicide.
The ruling class think if they can get the pop culture types on board they can witch hunt the rest of us, the reality is pop culture is full of narcissists who hate the ruling class types, they hate them because they have power and wealth, all they have to support them is the management class like politicians, corporate types and civil servants.

Birdie

Information decoys are used to keep people searching in the wrong areas.
I hadn't thought of that possibility, thank you. I've noticed some posters do tend to throw sand in the gears of a discussion.

Edit: for clarity.

Last edited:

Birdie

How convenient!?
Thank you for checking. It does look like a convenient suicide. So many convenient deaths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom