haidut

Forum Supporter
The study looked at correlations between ambient temperature and criminal activity and found that higher temperatures correlate with reduced SERT density and as such elevated serotonin. The SERT protein is the one that deactivates serotonin and it is a sodium dependent protein.
Serotonin transporter - Wikipedia
Unfortunately, the popular press article that picked up this study included their own spin on the study findings and claims that higher serotonin results in higher impulsive, while the study actually found the exact opposite. It is not impulsivity that drives criminal activity, it is serotonin itself directly by promoting psychosis and violent behavior. But at least mainstream media may finally start to report that serotonin is NOT the "happy hormone", but rather is likely the main cause behind most violent crimes.

The Association of Ambient Temperature and Violent Crime
Weather and crime: is there a connection?
"...Tracking ambient temperature and crime rates, a Finland study used nearly two decades of data to identify a possible connection between them. Researchers found that temperature changes were responsible for 10 percent of fluctuations in the nation’s crime rates — a 1.7 percent increase in criminal activity for each degree centigrade rise in the temperature. More specifically, the study found that increased serotonin levels resulting from high temperature likely contributed to increased impulsivity and a higher risk of crimes. "

When the weather is very hot, I tend to feel uncomfortable. Maybe that's serotonin's doing.

Jib

I was put on SSRI's when I was 12. The first times I remember having homocidal thoughts was after I started that BS -- also suicidal thoughts, and actually started the habit of self-mutilation. That is no coincidence.

I swear that being on Lexapro, as well as Zyprexa (olanzapine), and a bunch of other meds, is a major part of what screwed me up so horribly. Nobody should be subjected to that BS, much less a child from prepubescent all through puberty while the body and brain are majorly developing. I worry now more than ever that this stuff permanently damaged me and there's no coming back from it.

Firsthand experience with what this is claiming. I had scarily violent and morbid thoughts, compulsively, after starting this stuff, and I can't count the amount of times I'd be in school where I felt like I would be ready to assault and kill anyone, teacher or student, that messed with me. Fortunately that never happened but I would not be surprised if I was in jail right now had somebody physically provoked me back then.

I had thoughts that were so morbid and violent I would never tell anyone about them. But now the shame is gone, and funny coincidence: all the horrible morbid, grotesque, violent thoughts and fantasies I had all but disappeared a while after I stopped all of my medications. I still can get angry but it's normal, and I don't have these sick thoughts anymore.

I stopped all the meds years ago, but wow. I feel like I should be able to sue for the hell I went through as a result of these medications, and there should be major, major lawsuits for companies like Eli Lily and the other ones that churn and dole out these absolute poisons to kids. It's sickening. Personally, my life was completely 100% ruined by a cocktail of drugs -- not the least of which was the SSRI's -- and while I've been off of them for years by now, I don't think there's any real coming back from it.

The damage was done, not the least of which was making me anti-social and irritable beyond control, so I went through to my adult life without any kind of social circles or support. Zyprexa zombified me and made me unable to function, and the SSRI was what got me into self-mutilation and the compulsive violent and homocidal/suicidal thoughts. The effects are far reaching: the medications screw with your head, which then affects your social development as well as your mental/physical development, and even if by some miracle you stop taking the drugs when you get older, the damage is already done.

It's absolutely criminal. Unquestionably. Since discovering Peat's work I have made progress by leaps and bounds, and my only medications now are Low Dose Naltrexone, and L-Methylfolate. A bunch of different carefully selected supplements and then infrared light therapy. And that's it.

Criminal...absolutely criminal. Makes me sickened beyond words to know firsthand the destruction that these medications cause, and yet to have no voice in the world and no option but to just passively watch as the madness continues. Pregnenolone has been helping me care a bit less but it still makes me feel extremely frustrated and hopeless if I dwell on it too long.

Mental health services providing pregnenolone, progesterone, thyroid, and other simple and cheap supplements for healing -- imagine a world like that. I suppose I've found it, even if it only exists in places like this.

Sorry to get so worked up but as you can see, I feel very strongly about this and any study that corroborates what I experienced firsthand really gets me fired up. Too many of us are just drugged like lab animals for corporate profit and then thrown to the wolves.

Regina

The study looked at correlations between ambient temperature and criminal activity and found that higher temperatures correlate with reduced SERT density and as such elevated serotonin. The SERT protein is the one that deactivates serotonin and it is a sodium dependent protein.
Serotonin transporter - Wikipedia
Unfortunately, the popular press article that picked up this study included their own spin on the study findings and claims that higher serotonin results in higher impulsive, while the study actually found the exact opposite. It is not impulsivity that drives criminal activity, it is serotonin itself directly by promoting psychosis and violent behavior. But at least mainstream media may finally start to report that serotonin is NOT the "happy hormone", but rather is likely the main cause behind most violent crimes.

The Association of Ambient Temperature and Violent Crime
Weather and crime: is there a connection?
"...Tracking ambient temperature and crime rates, a Finland study used nearly two decades of data to identify a possible connection between them. Researchers found that temperature changes were responsible for 10 percent of fluctuations in the nation’s crime rates — a 1.7 percent increase in criminal activity for each degree centigrade rise in the temperature. More specifically, the study found that increased serotonin levels resulting from high temperature likely contributed to increased impulsivity and a higher risk of crimes. "
I had attributed the increase of crime in Chicago summer months to being just ease of moving about.

But there is something very clearly aggressive about people in Florida. Love being out in the sun, gardening and light clothing; but generally the people have low cognitive function and aggression. An alpha dominance culture.

Terma

Still fits pretty well with the idea that serotonin is a "danger" (threat) sensing+prediction hormone.

In the context of high temperature, most likely it's cannabinoids help control serotonin's post-synaptic activity: CBD & the Psychedelic Receptor | Project CBD. Especially there's a TRPV1-5HT3a communication axis (modulated strongly by THC, very dear to my heart), but they also modulate 5-HT2a, SERT or 5-HT1a autoreceptors, etc.

Momado965

What about serotonins role in overthrowing a government by the hands of say 300 gang members? In thid scenario are those members serotonergic or are they dopaminergic?

tankasnowgod

I happened to be going through my copy of "The Franklin Coverup" tonight by John DeCamp, and after the Franklin case, DeCamp became a lawyer for some of the Columbine victims. DeCamp asserts, in the 2005 update of the book, that he believes that Harris's actions at Columbine were influenced by an antidepressant he was prescribed, and apparently, DeCamp also made this assertion in a case filed in Federal Court.

The drug prescribed to Harris was Luvox, an SSRI-

CNN - Columbine shooter was prescribed anti-depressant - April 29, 1999

I had attributed the increase of crime in Chicago summer months to being just ease of moving about.

But there is something very clearly aggressive about people in Florida. Love being out in the sun, gardening and light clothing; but generally the people have low cognitive function and aggression. An alpha dominance culture.

It could be hydrogen sulfide coming from the water off the Florida panhandle. It poisons the brain, frontal lobe especially.

I was put on SSRI's when I was 12. The first times I remember having homocidal thoughts was after I started that BS -- also suicidal thoughts, and actually started the habit of self-mutilation. That is no coincidence.

I swear that being on Lexapro, as well as Zyprexa (olanzapine), and a bunch of other meds, is a major part of what screwed me up so horribly. Nobody should be subjected to that BS, much less a child from prepubescent all through puberty while the body and brain are majorly developing. I worry now more than ever that this stuff permanently damaged me and there's no coming back from it.

Firsthand experience with what this is claiming. I had scarily violent and morbid thoughts, compulsively, after starting this stuff, and I can't count the amount of times I'd be in school where I felt like I would be ready to assault and kill anyone, teacher or student, that messed with me. Fortunately that never happened but I would not be surprised if I was in jail right now had somebody physically provoked me back then.

I’m very sorry jib. The Brain is more plastic than the experts say. It’s just jelly. You can rebuild your mind and your social skills and a lot of other things. You might have heavy metal poisoning form the drugs it sure sounds like it.

Slightly off topic, but how can a person achieve financial success in the corporate world while keeping serotonin (and thus hierarchical thinking) low?
Not sure if that's possible. At least sometimes your serotonin will rise due to doing things you don't feel like doing. The environment is probably posionous too. Since serotonin makes for a more hierarchical mindset, if you lower it, you may start to question the social structures around you, and the people who are ranked higher than you will not like this. So even if you yourself are low in serotonin, it won't matter, since those who are around you have enough power over the environment to remind you of that most of the time, and they are likely serotonergic.

Regina

It could be hydrogen sulfide coming from the water off the Florida panhandle. It poisons the brain, frontal lobe especially.

Interesting.
I do believe there is something like what you are saying. I am in an area south of Daytona on the east coast. (Not as completely horrible as the panhandle cretins).
It's not just a lack of nearby higher education and vibrant cultural interactions and activities.
Indeed, there is something poisoning people's brains. It looks like paradise with amazing bird life at the fishing docks, dolphins, blazing sunsets and storm watching.
But the people are very primitive.
Broken and aggressive.
But there's an odd responsiveness to hints of "pecking order" dominance. For example, I have found it reliable for most men to speak roughly to any woman, with the assumption that she is a low ranking worm. The first interaction is typically rude. Something like this -
me pleasantly: "Excuse me Sir, do you know where the beachside gas station is?"
strange man snaps aggressively: "Well you don't where the ocean is and pfff she's driving right next to it. pff."
me assertively: "Excuse me?"
man turns into a slumping puddle, 'oh I'm sorry ma'am......' , with hands over his over his junk. Eyes down.

No middle ground.
wtf. I'm thinking, 'pull yourself together mate.'

Last edited:
But the people are very primitive.
Broken and aggressive.
But there's an odd responsiveness to hints of "pecking order" dominance. For example, I have found it reliable for most men to speak roughly to any woman, with the assumption that she is a low ranking worm. The first interaction is typically rude. Something like this -
me pleasantly: "Excuse me Sir, do you know where the beachside gas station is?"
strange man snaps aggressively: "Well you don't where the ocean is and pfff she's driving right next to it. pff."
me assertively: "Excuse me?"
man turns into a slumping puddle, 'oh I'm sorry ma'am......' , with hands over his over his junk. Eyes down.

Yes. They're trying to turn you into a harridan like their mother. Probably high population of Irish. The irish are a primitive matriarchal culture. Men submissive to overbearing women. The Irish were once black and blacks are always matriarchal. They act like that to trigger you into smacking them down. They act the archetype of bully to trigger your mom archetype to smack them down into flops (scapegoats, loser, junkies, etc) so they can feel like a loser and go drink or get high or do more Florida man stuff. It's explained in this video starting at 22:00

If they aren't degraded they can't act the way they want. They need to be hated and treated contemptuously. They seek it out.

Regina

Yes. They're trying to turn you into a harridan like their mother. Probably high population of Irish. The irish are a primitive matriarchal culture. Men submissive to overbearing women. The Irish were once black and blacks are always matriarchal. They act like that to trigger you into smacking them down. They act the archetype of bully to trigger your mom archetype to smack them down into flops (scapegoats, loser, junkies, etc) so they can feel like a loser and go drink or get high or do more Florida man stuff. It's explained in this video starting at 22:00

If they aren't degraded they can't act the way they want. They need to be hated and treated contemptuously. They seek it out.

Ahahahahaha. Laughing, but you are spot on. This area is largely a scotch-irish (white) ghetto. Construction workers and people who serve the people on the water. But the "Have's" on the water tend to have stumbled into money by way of 'financial sales' or some other low cognitive function brokering. They (Jackasses) are, indeed, married to harridans who unrelentingly doo-doo test them. It's not enough to get ME everything; you must also demonstrate destruction of some other female. This thirst can never be satiated.
Low states indeed. (maybe a little hydrogen sulfide in there too ;)).

Ahahahahaha. Laughing, but you are spot on. This area is largely a scotch-irish (white) ghetto. Construction workers and people who serve the people on the water. But the "Have's" on the water tend to have stumbled into money by way of 'financial sales' or some other low cognitive function brokering. They (Jackasses) are, indeed, married to harridans who unrelentingly doo-doo test them. It's not enough to get ME everything; you must also demonstrate destruction of some other female. This thirst can never be satiated.
Low states indeed. (maybe a little hydrogen sulfide in there too ;)).

I'm re-reading what I said and cringing at how abrasive it was. I'm sorry if I offended I can be a little harsh.

I think energy states correspond to biological/spiritual energy. Harridans would be high serotonin high estrogen women or men. Bullies would be high serotonin high testosterone. Women can be bullies too. Dykes. Or lieutenant to queen bees in female social circles. Mean girls is a good example of the good hearted mule joining the quadro and dropping energy states and until she becomes a narcissistic harridan. This is probably shown in her hormone and neurotransmitter levels. The deeper she goes into BEAST the more it rewards her. Research shows that power is more addictive than cocaine. You will find that very primitive or dysfunctional people are almost like junkies in how much they crave that power trip or sadism. To see that they've knocked you down or gotten one over on you...why? What compels them? Its like some other dimensional strange attractor pulling them down into the bottomless pit.

The beast system exists outside of and independent of the people. Like how waves and vortexes exist independently of whatever fluid (liquid, plasma, gas) they currently inhabit. When you enter the quadro you become the role. You can't resist anymore than a molecule of seawater can resist the wave. Or a molecule of air can resist the wind. Your life is predetermined by your position in the quadro. That is why there are so many bullies and losers and mules around. There is no escape.

Well actually particles of water can escape the wave. Either by gaining enough energy they rise to the surface and evaporate into gas. Or losing energy and dropping down into the deep crushing depths where nothing happens.

But it's very hard for a molecule of water to escape the surface. The other molecules hold onto you for dear mercy. Often you need an outside source of energy to get out. You can't do it by yourself. The sun provides. The sun Evaporates.

Evaporation is a metaphor for enlightment and salvation. Sinking is a metaphor for the second death. You could see yourself as a sentient water molecule caught in the roiling waves of the sea of humanity. Or in a droplet of dew lying placidly on a leaf.
Jesus saves. Jesus evaporates?

Water+has+a+high+surface+tension..jpg

As it is with water so it is with the system. The Beast. It will not let you go easy. And it will use the people around you to hold you. They won't know what they're doing anymore than a water molecule knows what it's doing. But it still forms the quadro. Its so important to understand that these structures live outside of the world you see and exist independent of any physical manifestation.

RTEmagicC_Groesse_Oberflaechenspannung1-E_10.jpg.jpg

Responsible for phenomenon of surface tension is the process of cohesion. Cohesion can be described as attractive (cohesive) forces or ‘stickiness’ between molecules of liquids. On the interior of the liquid (here water) a molecule experiences attractive forces equally in every direction by neighboring molecules. The resulting force value is zero.

As shown in the picture, a molecule located on the surface of a liquid lacks some neighboring molecules and thus, experiences an imbalance of forces. Attractive forces of a molecule to its remaining neighbors are stronger on the surface of the liquid. As a result, a force (F) develops that is directed at the interior of the medium.

sopranos.jpg

Practically, the phenomenon is comparable to a thin layer surrounding the liquid and making it hard to dip an object in and to pull it out of the liquid. [Entering or leaving a social group] Against force (F) work has to be performed to move something through this layer or to expand its surface.

For this reason the surface tension is defined as ‘the amount of force (Nm) necessary to expand the surface (m2) of a liquid by one unit’.

Surface tension. The amount of force needed to add or remove a person to a group is negatively correlated with the energy state of the group. Just try waltzing out of the mob or an inner city gang. Try waltzing out of a dysfunctional relationship.

slide_6.jpg

1.jpg

Do you see?

Social groups also function on the basis of energy sharing and cohesion. Atomic bonds...human bonds? but instead of electrons the energy people share is quantas of attention. validation..status..love. Strokes as Eric Berne called them.

I had more but it got erased. Anyways I get carried away. Don't want to burden you

We live in a holographic fractal universe. Everything is everything. There are no metaphors. Only instantiations. Our world is a holographic projection from the dimension of gods. The same process that determines how droplets form also determines how mobs and groups form. To see the world in a grain of sand like William Blake said.

Last edited:

Regina

I'm re-reading what I said and cringing at how abrasive it was. I'm sorry if I offended I can be a little harsh.

I think energy states correspond to biological/spiritual energy. Harridans would be high serotonin high estrogen women or men. Bullies would be high serotonin high testosterone. Women can be bullies too. Dykes. Or lieutenant to queen bees in female social circles. Mean girls is a good example of the good hearted mule joining the quadro and dropping energy states and until she becomes a narcissistic harridan. It shows that the system exists outside of and independent of the people. Like how waves and vortexes exist independently of whatever fluid (liquid, plasma, gas) they currently inhabit. You become the role. You can't resist anymore than a molecule of seawater can resist the wave. Or a molecule of air the wind. Your life is predetermined by your position in the quadro...there is no escape.

Well actually particles of water can escape the wave. Either by gaining enough energy they rise to the surface and evaporate and become gas. Or losing energy and dropping down into the deep crushing depths where nothing happens.

But it's very hard for a molecule of water to escape the surface. They hold onto each other for dear mercy.

Same with the system. The Beast. It will not let you go easy. And it will use the people around you to hold you. They won't know what they're doing anymore than a water molecule knows what it's doing. But it still forms the quadro and they all hold each other tight all the same. And woe be to the one that wants to get away.

Surface tension. The amount of force needed to add or remove a person to a group is negatively correlated with the energy state of the group. Try just waltzing out of the mob or an inner city gang. Try just waltzing out of a dysfunctional relationship.

slide_6.jpg

1.jpg

Do you see?

Social groups also function on the form on the basis of electron sharing and cohesion but the energy people share is validation..status..love. Attention.

One is a metaphor for enlightment and salvation the other is a metaphor for the second death. You could see yourself as a sentient water molecule caught in the roiling waves of the sea of humanity. Or in a droplet of dew lying placidly on a leaf.

Other social groups like elite military orders like the pahanx of sparta glamorised in the film 300

We live in a holofractal world so everything is everything. There are no metaphors. The same process that dwtermines To see the world in a grain of sand like William Blake said.

A lot of alcoholic men are harridans or married to harridans. Inter-generational alcoholism has a part to play in irish dysfunction.

Nigerian women have the higest estrogen to progesterone ratio while japanese women have the highest progesterone to estrogen ratio. Japanese women are rarely harridans while nigerian women are all harridans.
It's all very very interesting. While gardening I can really comprehend "to see the world in a grain of sand". I have glimpses of that insight or realization more often as I get older. But I am generally a non-hive type of person--a loner, a content and contemplative oddball. Whenever I have been ostracized, I tend to feel relief and release. But it is not fun to be re-defined or defined backwards.
I think about the Brahman way--a blooming lotus amidst the charnel ground and mud.
I have a Bismarck palm in my garden. It's one of the only plant-life that does not ever need to be weeded. (this is Flahridduh). The bismarck is allowed to exist completely grounded while never being pulled into the masses of vines and weeds.
Do you really think it would be too difficult to exist in a small beach town full of dumb harridans (with all their pranks and stand-for-nothing drive) without being pulled into that vortex or a lowly role the vortex assigns?
As Robert Frost points to:
Two Tramps In Mud Time
Out of the mud two strangers came
And caught me splitting wood in the yard,
And one of them put me off my aim
By hailing cheerily "Hit them hard!"
I knew pretty well why he had dropped behind
And let the other go on a way.
I knew pretty well what he had in mind:
He wanted to take my job for pay.

Good blocks of oak it was I split,
As large around as the chopping block;
And every piece I squarely hit
Fell splinterless as a cloven rock.
The blows that a life of self-control
Spares to strike for the common good,
That day, giving a loose my soul,
I spent on the unimportant wood.

The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day
When the sun is out and the wind is still,
You're one month on in the middle of May.
But if you so much as dare to speak,
A cloud comes over the sunlit arch,
A wind comes off a frozen peak,
And you're two months back in the middle of March.

A bluebird comes tenderly up to alight
And turns to the wind to unruffle a plume,
His song so pitched as not to excite
A single flower as yet to bloom.
It is snowing a flake; and he half knew
Winter was only playing possum.
Except in color he isn't blue,
But he wouldn't advise a thing to blossom.

The water for which we may have to look
In summertime with a witching wand,
In every wheelrut's now a brook,
In every print of a hoof a pond.
Be glad of water, but don't forget
The lurking frost in the earth beneath
That will steal forth after the sun is set
And show on the water its crystal teeth.

The time when most I loved my task
The two must make me love it more
By coming with what they came to ask.
You'd think I never had felt before
The weight of an ax-head poised aloft,
The grip of earth on outspread feet,
The life of muscles rocking soft
And smooth and moist in vernal heat.

Out of the wood two hulking tramps
(From sleeping God knows where last night,
But not long since in the lumber camps).
They thought all chopping was theirs of right.
Men of the woods and lumberjacks,
They judged me by their appropriate tool.
Except as a fellow handled an ax
They had no way of knowing a fool.

Nothing on either side was said.
They knew they had but to stay their stay
And all their logic would fill my head:
As that I had no right to play
With what was another man's work for gain.
My right might be love but theirs was need.
And where the two exist in twain
Theirs was the better right--agreed.

But yield who will to their separation,
My object in living is to unite
My avocation and my vocation
As my two eyes make one in sight.
Only where love and need are one,
And the work is play for mortal stakes,
Is the deed ever really done
For Heaven and the future's sakes.

LUH 3417

I think energy states correspond to biological/spiritual energy. Harridans would be high serotonin high estrogen women or men. Bullies would be high serotonin high testosterone. Women can be bullies too. Dykes. Or lieutenant to queen bees in female social circles. Mean girls is a good example of the good hearted mule joining the quadro and dropping energy states and until she becomes a narcissistic harridan. This is probably shown in her hormone and neurotransmitter levels. The deeper she goes into BEAST the more it rewards her. Research shows that power is more addictive than cocaine. You will find that very primitive or dysfunctional people are almost like junkies in how much they crave that power trip or sadism. To see that they've knocked you down or gotten one over on you...why? What compels them? Its like some other dimensional strange attractor pulling them down into the bottomless pit.

The beast system exists outside of and independent of the people. Like how waves and vortexes exist independently of whatever fluid (liquid, plasma, gas) they currently inhabit. When you enter the quadro you become the role. You can't resist anymore than a molecule of seawater can resist the wave. Or a molecule of air can resist the wind. Your life is predetermined by your position in the quadro. That is why there are so many bullies and losers and mules around. There is no escape.

Well actually particles of water can escape the wave. Either by gaining enough energy they rise to the surface and evaporate into gas. Or losing energy and dropping down into the deep crushing depths where nothing happens.

But it's very hard for a molecule of water to escape the surface. The other molecules hold onto you for dear mercy. Often you need an outside source of energy to get out. You can't do it by yourself. The sun provides. The sun Evaporates.

Evaporation is a metaphor for enlightment and salvation. Sinking is a metaphor for the second death. You could see yourself as a sentient water molecule caught in the roiling waves of the sea of humanity. Or in a droplet of dew lying placidly on a leaf.
Jesus saves. Jesus evaporates?

As it is with water so it is with the system. The Beast. It will not let you go easy. And it will use the people around you to hold you. They won't know what they're doing anymore than a water molecule knows what it's doing. But it still forms the quadro. Its so important to understand that these structures live outside of the world you see and exist independent of any physical manifestation.

Surface tension. The amount of force needed to add or remove a person to a group is negatively correlated with the energy state of the group. Just try waltzing out of the mob or an inner city gang. Try waltzing out of a dysfunctional relationship.

slide_6.jpg

1.jpg

Do you see?

Social groups also function on the basis of energy sharing and cohesion. Atomic bonds...human bonds? but instead of electrons the energy people share is quantas of attention. validation..status..love. Strokes as Eric Berne called them.

I had more but it got erased. Anyways I get carried away. Don't want to burden you

We live in a holographic fractal universe. Everything is everything. There are no metaphors. Only instantiations. Our world is a holographic projection from the dimension of gods. The same process that determines how droplets form also determines how mobs and groups form. To see the world in a grain of sand like William Blake said.
So you are supposed to love your fate, or escape the demi-urge by sun/son salvation?

It's all very very interesting. While gardening I can really comprehend "to see the world in a grain of sand". I have glimpses of that insight or realization more often as I get older. But I am generally a non-hive type of person--a loner, a content and contemplative oddball. Whenever I have been ostracized, I tend to feel relief and release. But it is not fun to be re-defined or defined backwards.
I think about the Brahman way--a blooming lotus amidst the charnel ground and mud.
I have a Bismarck palm in my garden. It's one of the only plant-life that does not ever need to be weeded. (this is Flahridduh). The bismarck is allowed to exist completely grounded while never being pulled into the masses of vines and weeds.
Do you really think it would be too difficult to exist in a small beach town full of dumb harridans (with all their pranks and stand-for-nothing drive) without being pulled into that vortex or a lowly role the vortex assigns?

It can be done. I live among low level people and I sometimes lose myself in these interactions. I keep a journal where I reflect back on daily interactions and analyze them using the tools i have gathered from watching metaintent videos and reading psychologists like eric berne and many others. The more you analyze and understand the more you gain logos and structure and energy. As you grow you can even start to pull others out of the abyss.

Due to the entangled nature of our reality, mastery or achievement in one field gives you the tools to understand and persevere in any other. That's why elite poets and artists can deconstruct the world in a way that speaks to the highest discoveries in physics such as holographic universe, quantum entanglement, etc.

That robert frost poem delicately deconstructs a minute social interaction with the skill of a classically trained psychoanalyst. Frost is right. Chopping wood out of enjoyment and need is more orderly and good than paying some surly tramp who thinks he is entitled to another mans work. When you do things with enjoyment, purpose, and a right aim it brings light into the world. Light = logos = structure. And as peat said structure is energy. This is high level metaphysics that Frost is touching on. As it is with poetry so it is with gardening. Or cooking. There are many paths to enlightenment.

You can see reality as a cone. Which it is.

earth-hologram-background-vector-clip-art_csp55298815.jpg

Reality is a holographic projection.

We all start at the base of the projection cone sometimes on opposite ends. But as we gain more structure and logos and move towards the light or the source we find ourselves getting closer and closer. Jesus is the light of course

So you are supposed to love your fate, or escape the demi-urge by sun/son salvation?

It depends on your capabilities. If you can you should escape then come back and free the rest. Like Jesus, Buddha, Harriet Tubman etc.

Jib

I’m very sorry jib. The Brain is more plastic than the experts say. It’s just jelly. You can rebuild your mind and your social skills and a lot of other things. You might have heavy metal poisoning form the drugs it sure sounds like it.

I appreciate the sympathy. It does mean a lot to me. Thank you.

I had 8 huge amalgam fillings replaced some years ago. The composites are probably full of BPA and not much better, and I probably got a solid dose of mercury from the drilling of the old fillings. I was not assertive enough to insist on proper procedures using air evac, etc., and just let them drill them out with no precautions to protect me (or them) from mercury vapor.

Oh well. It's in the past.

I am not Christian (or religious at all) but I very much enjoyed the works of F.W. Robertson, a pastor from Brighton in the mid 1800's, and Richard Wurmbrand, an underground pastor and victim/hostage of the Bolsheviks when they took over in Romania who endured many years of torture and isolation in a solitary cell 30 feet underground, wrote many books, one of which was called Tortured for Christ.

Both of these men had severe struggles with faith as a result of the struggles in their personal lives, and I think their writings are very valuable even for completely non-religious or atheistic people. Their writings are just very completely human, and fascinating. Still have a place in my heart.

F. W. Robertson: The Loneliness of Christ

That was the first one I read from Robertson that really hit me. This, to me, has always been very powerful, and relatable to anyone whether they believe in a god or not:

There is a Spirit which beareth witness with our spirits; there is a God who “is not far from any one of us;” there is a “Light which lighteth every man which cometh into the world.” Do not be unnaturally humble. The thought of your mind, perchance, is the thought of God. To refuse to follow that may be to disown God. To take the judgment and conscience of other men to live by, where is the humility of that? From whence did their conscience and judgment come? Was the fountain from which they drew exhausted for you? If they refuse like you to rely on their own conscience, and you rely upon it, how are you sure that it is more the mind of God than your own which you have refused to hear?

Look at it in another way. The charm of the words of great men - those grand sayings which are recognized as true as soon as heard - is this, that you recognize them as wisdom which has passed across your own mind. You feel that they are your own thoughts come back to you, else you would not at once admit them: “All that floated across me before, only I could not say it, and did not feel confident enough to assert it, or had not conviction enough to put it into words.” Yes, God spoke to you what He did to them: only they believed it, said it, trusted the Word within them, and you did not. Be sure that often when you say, “It is only my own poor thought, and I am alone,” the real correcting thought is this, “Alone, but the Father is with me;” therefore I can live that lonely conviction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: for me personally, the influence of serotonin on aggression/violence is clear as day, having been on those drugs myself, and having felt the effects.

I've been on DHEA the past few days and pregnenolone the past few weeks and already feel an extremely elevated sex drive. Also just feel more clear-headed and alive. (5mg dose daily).

Substances like these, for better or worse, have a huge effect on our mood. Of course upbringing plays a role in our actual behaviors. Perhaps I would've flipped out and been one of those mass killers if I had a different personality or something. Scary thought, but those drugs on many occasions made me feel like assaulting people, like I just needed one push over the edge.

The irony is that medications like these are given to people who are ALREADY STRUGGLING with social integration. It is clearly established that pleasure and pain have an inverse relation: as levels of connection and affection and intimacy rise, levels of violence go down. The most violent areas in the world are also areas most devoid of close knit communities, and affection as a normal everyday way of life.

Having my first girlfriend in my mid-late 20's really changed a lot for me. Perhaps romantic relationships are a substitute for what should be close-knit communities, but in today's world it is very hard to find any kind of regular affection or love outside of a romantic relationship, which is perhaps why so many people are lonely and crave romantic relationships, not realizing that they might also feel a lot better if they simply had more support in general, and people that could love and touch them in non-sexual ways.

Don't get me wrong, I am all about sex, and the importance of sex, but touch is a very general thing. I am not gay but I always felt closer to my male friends with any form of touch, which has been extremely rare in my life: a pat on the back, or someone putting their hand on my shoulder. I can only remember a couple times I've had a male friend do that to me. Perhaps it's rampant homophobia or something that makes these things taboo.

But I always feel closer to people with touch. When my grandparents were still alive I was always hugging them and putting my arm around them, rubbing their backs, etc.

So when you throw a chemical cocktail that promotes violence and aggression to people who are socially dysfunctional, starved of love, touch, acceptance, etc...you have a recipe for mass violence and disaster. It is just like playing a game of Russian Roulette in this scenario. You don't know if a person like that will end up going on a mass killing spree or simply commit suicide. I turned all my anger inwards and against myself and began self-mutilating and making suicide attempts; just another side of the coin. I was very angry at other people but always turned it against myself, but other people with different personalities or perspective just turn it against other people.

The real solution is abandoning drugs and using actually helpful substances like pregnenolone, DHEA, dietary improvements, sunlight, and most of all, having a way for people to integrate into society by way of love and affection and acceptance. There is no incentive for integration into society without those critical components.

This is all just a fantasy of course. I have no idea how this could actually be achieved in reality, but I know it's the solution. Of course, using helpful substances like Peat suggests already carries with it a sense of love and affection because the attention is being placed on the individual and their well-being, implying that they are worthy of being healthy, worthy of being respected as an individual, worthy of being cared for.

Not peddled drugs like a feedlot animal for profit. So even in using actual helpful substances, there is a filling of the love/affection void that is predominant today. Being recognized as a human being and an individual and being cared for by someone else -- anyone else -- is a critical step in healing. I truly believe a lot of people can be saved by this but unfortunately many people do not have the opportunity.