Elephatos Protocol

Luis aguilar

Does anyone remember Elephantos protocol for hair growth? Ive heard he had great results but I cant seem to find his posts

Also has anyone given his protocol a shot and seen benefits?

blueorca

The stack is this :
Magnesium Citrate (1-2g), Zinc Picolinate (50-100mg), P-5-P enteric coated (50mg), Selenized Yeast (100mcg), Vitamin K2 (1mg), Vitamin A (5000iu), Vitamin E (250-400iu), Boron (6-15mg), Taurine (1-2g) and/or MSM (1-2g), Niacinamide (500-1500mg), Chromium for a while (250mcg). About the RDA doses for B1 & B2. A bit of Apple Cider Vinegar orally. Temporarily, high dose Coconut Oil (3-6 tbsps) and Baking soda (4 tsps daily, away from meals) which should reduce Endotoxins in long term. Molybdenum isn't needed in all cases but hair loss can be caused by excess copper which it chelates.

Topically, there is scalp massaging (detumescence) and diving your hair in a bowl of diluted Apple Cider Vinegar and letting it dry over night. Nizoral 1-2 times a week to remove sebum. The habits I pretty much outlined all in my latest posts. Daily cardio (about 20 mins at a pace where you can exclusively breath through the nose) shouldn't be underestimated as well as your breathing technique in general to retain more CO2 (bag breathing a few times a day also helps with this). Basically to have a consistently controlled and slow breathing through the nose, to not release or inhale too intensely and to make the exhalation longer than the inhalation.

This is word for word what he told me

OP
L

Luis aguilar

The stack is this :
Magnesium Citrate (1-2g), Zinc Picolinate (50-100mg), P-5-P enteric coated (50mg), Selenized Yeast (100mcg), Vitamin K2 (1mg), Vitamin A (5000iu), Vitamin E (250-400iu), Boron (6-15mg), Taurine (1-2g) and/or MSM (1-2g), Niacinamide (500-1500mg), Chromium for a while (250mcg). About the RDA doses for B1 & B2. A bit of Apple Cider Vinegar orally. Temporarily, high dose Coconut Oil (3-6 tbsps) and Baking soda (4 tsps daily, away from meals) which should reduce Endotoxins in long term. Molybdenum isn't needed in all cases but hair loss can be caused by excess copper which it chelates.

Topically, there is scalp massaging (detumescence) and diving your hair in a bowl of diluted Apple Cider Vinegar and letting it dry over night. Nizoral 1-2 times a week to remove sebum. The habits I pretty much outlined all in my latest posts. Daily cardio (about 20 mins at a pace where you can exclusively breath through the nose) shouldn't be underestimated as well as your breathing technique in general to retain more CO2 (bag breathing a few times a day also helps with this). Basically to have a consistently controlled and slow breathing through the nose, to not release or inhale too intensely and to make the exhalation longer than the inhalation.

This is word for word what he told me[/QUOTE
The stack is this :

Thanks you!! :D

ursidae

This is unrelated but I’m reading through his posts and he says peat had a thyroid cancer. I wonder what the source of that claim is

Scenes

The stack is this :

Why is this elephanto guy being held in such high regard? Several people tried the absurdly long list of supps and had no progress or things got worse, or other sides that made it not worthwhile.

ursidae

What a weird sterile and unappetising diet he had. He was so concerned with the potential drawbacks of every food that he ended up with a diet of peas, broccoli, beans, a bit of rice and one million pills. He liked intermittent fasting, was very concerned with dietary opioids and sober eating, looked down on dead flesh consumption, considered people to be food/fructose/casein addicts. His posts and criticism make a lot of sense and he clearly got results though. He is probably right about most things but it seems like his lower carb, low fat vegan diet, combined with fasting and cardio would lead to some serious weight loss for most. It would also never pass the “do children like it” test and those mentions of cheating on the diet are also big red flags

Last edited:

Korven

What a weird sterile and unappetising diet he had. He was so concerned with the potential drawbacks of every food that he ended up with a diet of peas, broccoli, beans, a bit of rice and one million pills. He liked intermittent fasting, was very concerned with dietary opioids and sober eating, looked down on dead flesh consumption, considered people to be food/fructose/casein addicts. His posts and criticism make a lot of sense and he clearly got results though. He is probably right about most things but it seems like his lower carb, low fat vegan diet, combined with fasting and cardio would lead to some serious weight loss for most. It would also never pass the “do children like it” test and those mentions of cheating on the diet are also big red flags

He was obviously a smart guy and I do enjoy reading through his posts, but damn did I feel horrible on the lentils/rice/veggies/occasional meat diet. His supplement stack seems pretty good though for overall health.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Thanks you!! :D
H
The stack is this :

Also... he disnt have like a list of foods he consumed on the daily

ursidae

He was obviously a smart guy and I do enjoy reading through his posts, but damn did I feel horrible on the lentils/rice/veggies/occasional meat diet. His supplement stack seems pretty good though for overall health.
I also got sick trying to eat like grant. I think those foods might not be a problem in smaller quantities but the amount I needed to consume to maintain reasonable caloric intake was too hard on my digestion. Grant is sedentary, he doesn’t need to eat a kilograms of beans to sustain himself. Also I really don’t think elephanto was eating much. I keep reading statements about feeling pure and light, feeling good about not needing to eat as much food and various excuses about avoiding foods such as meat having a “low vibrational frequency”. He weighed 54 kg.

Last edited:

Vegancrossfit

54kg is fine if he was 5’3 tops lmao.

That’s what most of the non western world’s BMI is at!

OP
L

Luis aguilar

The stack is this :

Hey thank you again for the help one thing Ive been wondering... do you know if Ionic Magnesium Citrate is the same as the Magnesium Citrate Elephanto reccomeneds?

D

Deleted member 5487

His Diet was Sugar+Potassium. Thats how he put it. He ate Pineapple, Watermelon, Cooked Apples, Peas, Occasional Rice with CO oil, Maple Flakes(manganese huge nutrient found in hairloss).
He also ate some lean meat during most of his regrowth so a little won't hurt.

A complete meal was "Peas and some fruit".

His interrmitent fasting+cardio+Zinc+Manganese(maple syrup) was consequentially identical to Gbolduevs CO2 exhalation theory for hairloss.

It worked on the assumption of bloodflow and lympth movement to help remove build up calcium/lympth/sebum from improperly shaped skulls who are prone to hairloss by using magnesium citrate, apple cidar vineagar, and mainly excersise. then supply fuel of sugar/carbs to follicle to resume operation once lympth and calcium build up was removed

I've read and studied all of his and gbolduevs works and they're very interesting and about 90% similar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4j-75EDFw&t=391s

This Guy focused on removing lympth by avoiding animal products and then supplying sucrose. Once agian similar.

Korven

His Diet was Sugar+Potassium. Thats how he put it. He ate Pineapple, Watermelon, Cooked Apples, Peas, Occasional Rice with CO oil, Maple Flakes(manganese huge nutrient found in hairloss).
He also ate some lean meat during most of his regrowth so a little won't hurt.

A complete meal was "Peas and some fruit".

His interrmitent fasting+cardio+Zinc+Manganese(maple syrup) was consequentially identical to Gbolduevs CO2 exhalation theory for hairloss.

It worked on the assumption of bloodflow and lympth movement to help remove build up calcium/lympth/sebum from improperly shaped skulls who are prone to hairloss by using magnesium citrate, apple cidar vineagar, and mainly excersise. then supply fuel of sugar/carbs to follicle to resume operation once lympth and calcium build up was removed

I've read and studied all of his and gbolduevs works and they're very interesting and about 90% similar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4j-75EDFw&t=391s

This Guy focused on removing lympth by avoiding animal products and then supplying sucrose. Once agian similar.

Thanks for the info. I like reading through his posts just for his perspective on how to optimize health - thankfully my hair stays pretty solid regardless whether I'm on a raw meat diet, or a vegan diet, or anything in between. Still have CFS though so doesn't matter if my hair looks good when I can't do anything.

Are you doing a high carb, high fruits/vegetables diet? I don't know if zero starch meat/milk/raw honey is making me feel any better, my energy levels and sense of well-being are kind of stagnant. Also feel stiff and calcified from high milk + vitamin D. Maybe 90% vegan and lean red meat couple times per week for taurine and creatine truly is the way to go...

D

Deleted member 5487

Thanks for the info. I like reading through his posts just for his perspective on how to optimize health - thankfully my hair stays pretty solid regardless whether I'm on a raw meat diet, or a vegan diet, or anything in between. Still have CFS though so doesn't matter if my hair looks good when I can't do anything.

Are you doing a high carb, high fruits/vegetables diet? I don't know if zero starch meat/milk/raw honey is making me feel any better, my energy levels and sense of well-being are kind of stagnant. Also feel stiff and calcified from high milk + vitamin D. Maybe 90% vegan and lean red meat couple times per week for taurine and creatine truly is the way to go...
My Diet is constantly changing and honestly depends on my time/morning/lunch..etc.. I eat everything under the sun from cold pressed Greens juice to bacon, eggs, buttered biscuit, new potato's(breakfast this morn)

I and everyone else wish we knew what humans are most optimally designed to eat. But its the "Omnivores Delma". We can eat everything from raw meat to bitter leaves.

My research Seems like our mostly frugivore ancestors of about 2.6million years ago left the trees and started cracking open bones for Marrow and Digging up Tubers/Storage using fire. So Nutrient Density is our game. We are defiantly not Ruminants(cow), Hind Gut Fermantors(gorilla), or carnivores(Cats). Which is why diet is so confusing.

WAPF seems convinced nutrient density is key. But I do not believe Nutrient density is ideal at every meal, and totally unrealistic to evolutionary perspective.

Mabey light fasting/exercise in the morning, green juice with a splash of apple juice at lunch to refill liver glycogen and towards the end of the day sit down to a hearty heavy boiled starch+Sat Fat+Protein Meal with Fat soluble?

Who knows.

Ben.

I and everyone else wish we knew what humans are most optimally designed to eat. But its the "Omnivores Delma". We can eat everything from raw meat to bitter leaves.

I come to believe more and more that food is overglorified.

For there to be a optimal food we would need the optimal prerequisite in place. Considering our genes, ,microbiome/virome, digestive function, hormonal function etc. seem to be working in a unfathomable orchestra of complex interactions, they are what ultimately determine what food seems to be ideal. The optimal food is what the individuall can utilize/assimilate the best given his/her current state.

For no other reason are there people being a hundred times healthier than "insert x eating idiology persona here". Not because he/she has science behind him/her, but the presequites beyond current human undestanding necessary to just be that.

Perhaps we will collectively, at some point, finallly figure out that neither sugar, milk, gluten, starch, vitamin a, PUFA or legumes etc. are inherently evil/bad. Thus we should wish to know how and why everything works the way it does in every individual living being, instead of wanting a eating blueprint that simply cannot work by the very basis that is nature. Only artificial, sci-fi futuristic humans that are all build/grown the exact same way, could have something like this work.

The only issue food realy has is the greed infused exploitation and rape of the wildlife, soil and water, produced not to feed, heal or nurture, but to generate profits in the form of paper/digital coins, which is, on its own, completly worthless but exceeds in importance every living being based on a artificially created, imaginary, society wide consensus of "value" that originated hundreds of years ago by a society and people we'll never know except trough books of which we might never be able to extract the true upcoming/circumstances of our history.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals