Electrowetting, Gerald Pollack, Gilbert Ling

Drareg

I think these videos are impressive if we keep in mind what Ling described as waters function along proteins in cells. The fourth state is a gel like state.
With graphene and electric current you can achieve movement of water in a coherent manner.

If we step into the conspiracy realm we can see if graphene is present in vaccines the issues it could cause particularly if it’s antenna like.
Water in the body is intimately involved with consciousness, it’s what allows us the flow in continual process via its conduction of electromagnetic current.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d7JWJtZScw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NBsyhApvU

Another interesting one showing the lens effect of water when electromagnetic current is applied, the eye has this dynamic bulk phase of water and also the gel like resting state, I’ve long suspected that hallucinogens and the visuals are from this effect in the eye, its a more intense phosphene effect, Ray Peat has speculated that LSD’s effect comes from its ability to directly influence the electromagnetic conduction of the body.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjLJ77IuBdM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYz1WlpRSQ

StephanF

Forum Supporter
He’s really good, Peat has mentioned him a few times also.
I have visited Viktor Schauberger’s son Walter back in the 1980s and am befriended with the grandson Jörg. I also attended a couple of seminars and gave a presentation a few years ago. I am fascinated by it and it made me take fluid and aerodynamics as a minor subject during my Master’s studies in Germany.

There were two ‘replications’ of the ‘Repulsine’, one was the Mazenauer turbine and the other was a turbine developed by Haskell Karl, which was later replicated by Rockwell Scientific in Las Vegas. A colleague of mine, Prof. Robert Vidmar, who unfortunately died of a heart attack while skiing maybe ten years ago, published papers on harvesting the stored latent heat of water vapor in the air, which made me think that these turbines must work somehow by extracting this latent heat of moist air.

These turbines have to run at very high speeds, such that the centrifugal force produces a temperature and pressure gradient inside the turbine, thus condensing water vapor. As a result, the turbine gains energy. That’s what I think is what drives this process but I may be wrong…

Victor Schauberger’s vision is far greater than the invention of these turbines. He also thought of the role of CO2 in all natural processes. He was the first real environmentalist. He was way ahead of his time, what a great man.

yerrag

I have visited Viktor Schauberger’s son Walter back in the 1980s and am befriended with the grandson Jörg. I also attended a couple of seminars and gave a presentation a few years ago. I am fascinated by it and it made me take fluid and aerodynamics as a minor subject during my Master’s studies in Germany.

There were two ‘replications’ of the ‘Repulsine’, one was the Mazenauer turbine and the other was a turbine developed by Haskell Karl, which was later replicated by Rockwell Scientific in Las Vegas. A colleague of mine, Prof. Robert Vidmar, who unfortunately died of a heart attack while skiing maybe ten years ago, published papers on harvesting the stored latent heat of water vapor in the air, which made me think that these turbines must work somehow by extracting this latent heat of moist air.

These turbines have to run at very high speeds, such that the centrifugal force produces a temperature and pressure gradient inside the turbine, thus condensing water vapor. As a result, the turbine gains energy. That’s what I think is what drives this process but I may be wrong…

Victor Schauberger’s vision is far greater than the invention of these turbines. He also thought of the role of CO2 in all natural processes. He was the first real environmentalist. He was way ahead of his time, what a great man.
I get inspiration from him as he actually "perceives, thinks, and acts," which has always been the defining trait of leaders in history. By that I mean not history that is not concocted by crackpots.

lampofred

I was reading just yesterday about Masaru Emoto's work on how our thoughts affect the state of water. Right thoughts lead to symmetrical, structured water, whereas chaotic thoughts lead to asymmetrical, random, distorted water. Clean spring water is visually pleasing under a microscope whereas polluted water is random and distorted.

RealNeat

I was reading just yesterday about Masaru Emoto's work on how our thoughts affect the state of water. Right thoughts lead to symmetrical, structured water, whereas chaotic thoughts lead to asymmetrical, random, distorted water. Clean spring water is visually pleasing under a microscope whereas polluted water is random and distorted.
If you liked that you're really going to get a kick out of this...

The double helix is vortexed water (hypothesis)?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/POmLgxSe7YVZ/

Actual energetic images in water.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CjwG8A2206V5/

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

You must have had great conversations, it’s a joy to meet people or their kids with thinking capacity like that.

Did he ever mention anything about how planes fly? I’m curious if friction generates a static effect it may align water molecules via surface topology into positive and negative poles further enhancing an electromagnetic effect, the friction must be maintained hence the jet propulsion requirement.
With both sides of the wings charged on road of charge, it creates a stasis of forces that keeps the plane stuck in position, the charge dissipates and needs to be maintained therefore thrust is needed to align newly refreshed charged molecules, I was wondering if a turbine/propeller may do something similar.
Its like a electrostatic magnet essentially. But what about electrostatic shock with the above in mind?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Did he ever mention anything about how planes fly? I’m curious if friction generates a static effect it may align water molecules via surface topology into positive and negative poles further enhancing an electromagnetic effect, the friction must be maintained hence the jet propulsion requirement.
With both sides of the wings charged on road of charge, it creates a stasis of forces that keeps the plane stuck in position, the charge dissipates and needs to be maintained therefore thrust is needed to align newly refreshed charged molecules, I was wondering if a turbine/propeller may do something similar.
Its like a electrostatic magnet essentially. But what about electrostatic shock with the above in mind?
The lift, according to the most recent research, is two-part. One is explained by the lift produced by a vortex exposed to a horizontal air flow. The other, when the wing is tilted, is a combination of this vortex produced lift and a momentum exchange of air impingement onto the tilted wing.

The vortex lift is similar to the Magnus effect, where rotating cylinders are used instead of sails for boats to produce a force that is perpendicular to the oncoming wind.

There is the mystery of the bumblebee, which should be too heavy to fly. The explanation is the the flapping wings produce a vortex between them over the bumblebee’s body. According to Bernoulli’s equation:

p + rho/2 * v^2 = Const.

p = static pressure

rho/2 * v^2 = dynamic pressure

rho = air density, v= velocity,

if you have air flow, you have dynamic pressure, and therefore the static pressure becomes less over the bumblebee’s body, which results in lift!

yerrag

Salmon also use this vortex effect to climb up rivers to spawn. But this isn't a skill unique to salmon.

I've seen my koi fly from my larger fish pond to a higher smaller pond that overflows into the larger pond. And I have black mollys that also do the same thing.

It is just nice to learn from nature and to spend time in it. I wish I could move to a place where I could have a clean river a stone throw's away, and I could have the whole day canoeing or kayaking it. Plenty of nature to see and to learn from.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The lift, according to the most recent research, is two-part. One is explained by the lift produced by a vortex exposed to a horizontal air flow. The other, when the wing is tilted, is a combination of this vortex produced lift and a momentum exchange of air impingement onto the tilted wing.

The vortex lift is similar to the Magnus effect, where rotating cylinders are used instead of sails for boats to produce a force that is perpendicular to the oncoming wind.

There is the mystery of the bumblebee, which should be too heavy to fly. The explanation is the the flapping wings produce a vortex between them over the bumblebee’s body

...or it could also be (partially) an electric effect for both, similar to the way spiders fly. At least for the bumblebees I am convinced it is due to electrostatic forces as if you touch a bumblebee you often get "shocked" similar to the way you get shocked when you touch a metal object after playing with plastic, balloons, or other charged objects.

Speaking of using electrostatic forces - why can't we produce a levitating vehicle that floats on an "airbag" produced by rotating plastic sheets underneath the vehicle? See article below for the mechanism, already confirmed multiple times.

Once the levitation occurs, then the vehicle can be moved forward by a propeller just like a regular prop aircraft. Like an air-boat but floating on air instead of water. Or, better yet, pushed by electrostatic repulsion! A third rotating plastic sheet is placed behind the vehicle and the charged air it produces pushes the vehicle forward due to the repulsive force and Newton's 3rd law. The video @Drareg posted about the balloon bending a water stream due to its electrical charge is a proof it can be done. So, basically a car equivalent of the maglev train but it needs no tracks or magnets, no power lines, and can go pretty much anywhere. It can run on gasoline to rotate the sheets, but based on the article about the situation that happened at 3M it looks like not much power is needed to produce a very "solid" airbag so the vehicle may even be able to run the sheet rotators on solar energy.
Also, in the case of the plane, even if pure electrostatic forces cannot be used to lift 100s of people into the air, why can't we at least do for a single person what the spider does? Namely, create the equivalent of the (charged) web, which, if capable of maintaining a stable charge, should allow a person to stay in the air indefinitely.
As the spider article says, the Earth surface is negatively charged, and also on most days there is 100V of potential difference for every meter of altitude above ground. On foggy, rainy days, that potential difference can reach tens of thousands volts. So, if a human equivalent of a "spider web" is created, and charged negatively and a person can take it to a mountain that is say 5,000-6000 feet above sea level, there may be enough electrostatic force to not only allow the person to lift off but potentially stay afloat indefinitely if the "web" is made of such material that when it floats through the air, the friction from it keeps it charged. Heck, it won't even need a propeller mechanism (like the plane) to do that. Just being tossed around by the extremely strong currents that start just 1km above ground would be more than enough to keep it charged, the same way it does so for the real spider web. Better yet, the spider is much more "dense" than a human as unlike humans, spider do not have much fat in their bodies. Their bodies are mostly protein. So, if it works for the spider then, with a properly scaled "web", it should work even better for the human.
Or on a more energy-harvesting line of thought - why can't the massive voltage gradient between say sea level and a mountain 4km-5km high be used to harvest electricity? A long cable is run up the mountain and is attached to a metal plate at the top of the mountain. The other end of the cable reaches the sea level. Then there is a second metal plate at sea level. Putting a battery or even light-bulb between the sea level plate and the end of the cable whose other end it at the top of the mountain should result in current flowing and either storage in the battery of lighting the light-bulb, right? Or instead of a mountain, a balloon is used to lift a cable attached to metal plate a few thousand feet in the air and the other end of the cable is on the ground.
Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
...or it could also be (partially) an electric effect for both, similar to the way spiders fly. At least for the bumblebees I am convinced it is due to electrostatic forces as if you touch a bumblebee you often get "shocked" similar to the way you get shocked when you touch a metal object after playing with plastic, balloons, or other charged objects.

Speaking of using electrostatic forces - why can't we produce a levitating vehicle that floats on an "airbag" produced by rotating plastic sheets underneath the vehicle? See article below for the mechanism, already confirmed multiple times.

Once the levitation occurs, then the vehicle can be moved forward by a propeller just like a regular prop aircraft. Like an air-boat but floating on air instead of water. Or, better yet, pushed by electrostatic repulsion! A third rotating plastic sheet is placed behind the vehicle and the charged air it produces pushes the vehicle forward due to the repulsive force and Newton's 3rd law. The video @Drareg posted about the balloon bending a water stream due to its electrical charge is a proof it can be done. So, basically a car equivalent of the maglev train but it needs no tracks or magnets, no power lines, and can go pretty much anywhere. It can run on gasoline to rotate the sheets, but based on the article about the situation that happened at 3M it looks like not much power is needed to produce a very "solid" airbag so the vehicle may even be able to run the sheet rotators on solar energy.
Also, in the case of the plane, even if pure electrostatic forces cannot be used to lift 100s of people into the air, why can't we at least do for a single person what the spider does? Namely, create the equivalent of the (charged) web, which, if capable of maintaining a stable charge, should allow a person to stay in the air indefinitely.
As the spider article says, the Earth surface is negatively charged, and also on most days there is 100V of potential difference for every meter of altitude above ground. On foggy, rainy days, that potential difference can reach tens of thousands volts. So, if a human equivalent of a "spider web" is created, and charged negatively and a person can take it to a mountain that is say 5,000-6000 feet above sea level, there may be enough electrostatic force to not only allow the person to lift off but potentially stay afloat indefinitely if the "web" is made of such material that when it floats through the air, the friction from it keeps it charged. Heck, it won't even need a propeller mechanism (like the plane) to do that. Just being tossed around by the extremely strong currents that start just 1km above ground would be more than enough to keep it charged, the same way it does so for the real spider web. Better yet, the spider is much more "dense" than a human as unlike humans, spider do not have much fat in their bodies. Their bodies are mostly protein. So, if it works for the spider then, with a properly scaled "web", it should work even better for the human.
Or on a more energy-harvesting line of thought - why can't the massive voltage gradient between say sea level and a mountain 4km-5km high be used to harvest electricity? A long cable is run up the mountain and is attached to a metal plate at the top of the mountain. The other end of the cable reaches the sea level. Then there is a second metal plate at sea level. Putting a battery or even light-bulb between the sea level plate and the end of the cable whose other end it at the top of the mountain should result in current flowing and either storage in the battery of lighting the light-bulb, right? Or instead of a mountain, a balloon is used to lift a cable attached to metal plate a few thousand feet in the air and the other end of the cable is on the ground.
Interesting! I have read about the 'flight of the spider' using static electricity. It uses the charged spider thread to support itself. However, thermal upward draft could do the same, if not more.

The bumble bee would need to be charged up to extreme high potentials to offset some of its weight, I think. Bernoulli works much better here. As far as I remember, the high static field in the air (on ground level) is due to the 'clear weather potential', and not present when the sun is not shining. Here is my calculation on the Coulomb force:

•The force exerted onto a charge by a static (parallel) electric field is:

F=qE

•Using a charged sphere with a diameter of D =1 cm diameter (~ size of bumble bee) and U =1000 V, the charge on that sphere is (ε_r=1):

Q=C∗U
C=2πε_0 ε_r D
Q=5.6x10^(-13) F∗1000V=5.6x10^(-10) Cb

•The resulting force at the fair weather potential of 120 V/m:

F_el=5.6x10^(-10) Cb∗120 V∕m=6.7x10^(-8) N

•The gravitational force of a bumble bee with a weight of 250mg is:

F_g=m∗g=2.5x10^(-5) kg∗9.81 m⁄s^2 =2.45x10^(-4) N

One can see that the electrostatic forces is about 4 orders of magnitude smaller than the gravitational force onto the bumble bee!

I think it works for the spider due to a long thin charged spider thread...

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I forgot the about the spider! I think it has to move with the web, there is an infinite amount of static charge relative to the mass of web and speed travelled, motion seems to crucial here to access fresh charge again relative to the mass of the object, more mass present more speed needed.
The electrostatic wall is nuts!

Interesting effect here also. I think this trick may explain a magicians magic wand and it’s origins.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jXb6Lsqhc0

OP
Drareg

Drareg

There is the mystery of the bumblebee, which should be too heavy to fly. The explanation is the the flapping wings produce a vortex between them over the bumblebee’s body. According to Bernoulli’s equation:

p + rho/2 * v^2 = Const.

p = static pressure

rho/2 * v^2 = dynamic pressure

rho = air density, v= velocity,

if you have air flow, you have dynamic pressure, and therefore the static pressure becomes less over the bumblebee’s body, which results in lift!
Thanks.
Skydivers don’t seem to generate static from what is currently known, perhaps it’s too much turbulence over the surface of the body.

It would be interesting with the Magnus effect in mind if a multitude of torus structures were shaped into a wing while still being capable of rotating.

The coanda effect also.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q8HssqWDDE

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Interesting! I have read about the 'flight of the spider' using static electricity. It uses the charged spider thread to support itself. However, thermal upward draft could do the same, if not more.

The bumble bee would need to be charged up to extreme high potentials to offset some of its weight, I think. Bernoulli works much better here. As far as I remember, the high static field in the air (on ground level) is due to the 'clear weather potential', and not present when the sun is not shining. Here is my calculation on the Coulomb force:

•The force exerted onto a charge by a static (parallel) electric field is:

F=qE

•Using a charged sphere with a diameter of D =1 cm diameter (~ size of bumble bee) and U =1000 V, the charge on that sphere is (ε_r=1):

Q=C∗U
C=2πε_0 ε_r D
Q=5.6x10^(-13) F∗1000V=5.6x10^(-10) Cb

•The resulting force at the fair weather potential of 120 V/m:

F_el=5.6x10^(-10) Cb∗120 V∕m=6.7x10^(-8) N

•The gravitational force of a bumble bee with a weight of 250mg is:

F_g=m∗g=2.5x10^(-5) kg∗9.81 m⁄s^2 =2.45x10^(-4) N

One can see that the electrostatic forces is about 4 orders of magnitude smaller than the gravitational force onto the bumble bee!

I think it works for the spider due to a long thin charged spider thread...
Does this account for speed, motion? the coanda effect shows a reduction in weight.
I think the spiders Web will naturally move once extended via air creating motion for generating static.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3dALxH59ao

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Does this account for speed, motion? the coanda effect shows a reduction in weight.
I think the spiders Web will naturally move once extended via air creating motion for generating static.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3dALxH59ao

Same thing, the Coanda effect guides the air flow over the surface. Apply Bernoulli, the faster moving air has lower static pressure and produces a lift on the surface!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Same thing, the Coanda effect guides the air flow over the surface. Apply Bernoulli, the faster moving air has lower static pressure and produces a lift on the surface!

Apparently, the Bernoulli/Coanda effects are not enough to explain lift requited for airplanes (and bumblebees) to fly. I still think there is an EMF component somewhere in there. A metal (aluminum) wing (and body, actually) of an airplane moving quickly through air must get quite a bit of charge, no?

There is also the Barnett Effect, that I have been discussing with another user @pimpnamedraypeat on and off.

In my opinion, this effect may explains gravity, both on a macro and micro/quantum scale (and there are publications already arguing that) because all matter is composed of "particles" rotating at massive speeds...or at least the neutrinos are.

Given the rapidly spinning rotors of the airplane engines (a gyro of sorts), those can create massive electromagnetic forces that may also play a role, similar to how a gyro can seemingly defy gravity while rotating. Why can't the rotors inside the engines of the airplane be the same as the bicycle wheel in the video below and contribute to the lift. Am I missing something?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H98BgRzpOM

Skydivers, as @Drareg mentioned, do not get much charge, but this is because of the clothes they wear. With the right clothes, quite of bit of static charge is acquired.
I think there was an article about a guy doing freebasing from an airplane and when he landed he went to take a digital camera from a backpack on the ground to take pictures of his still airborne buddies and he got shocked unconscious when he touched the camera and also the camera's internal storage unit got damages from the discharge.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The Scientific American article is what I also read, and that I was referring to in my initial reply, that there are two effects, one is Bernoulli, the other one is a momentum exchange (Newton). This completely describes the effect. No other 'magic' needed here.

Electrostatics? I explained in an example that the effect is at least four orders of magnitude too small. Magnetic (Barnett) effects? From what, spinning air? Impossible.

The pendulum in the MIT video is suspended by a string, it does not 'levitate'. That the suspending string stays vertical is a special feat of choosing the correct horizontal arm length, the mass of the pendulum, its angular inertia and the spinning speed. I calculated that once. I have spent some time looking at the interesting effect, which the late Prof. Erik Laithwaite discovered, here a demonstration of this incredible feat:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyDf4ooPdo

My explanation is that when you push the spinning wheel slightly, the force results in a small inclination. Similar, if you want to move a heavy object up, you use a ramp. The nature of the spinning wheel allows this feat with an 'invisible ramp'. The heavy spinning wheel follows a curved, inclined path, which allows a smaller force to be used. However, energy is conserved, the length of path times the applied force equals m*g*h, the gravitational potential energy.

In a similar way, if you want an airplane to climb up into the air, the vortex effect around the wings would keep the airplane at level forever if it weren't for friction. So this offsets the weight of the plane. And that is no 'anti gravity' it is similar to buoyancy like in a hot air balloon. Instead of the displacement of hot, less-dense air, you have a large vortex which provides this buoyancy. The air supports the airplane, this won't work in vacuum! Now you only need to apply a small force to push the plane on a long path upward. The glide angle of a good sailplane can be incredibly small (~2 degrees!).

I was always interested in outsiders, since they challenge the established 'knowledge'. So I also looked at the 'Searl Effect', I saw on German TV this Mr. Searl that supposedly was building a flying saucer. This was when I was still in high school. Then much later there was an article in a magazine about him and I spent some time trying to figure out how he could supposedly generate anti-gravity. At the time, I was in my studies for my Master's in physics in Aachen, Germany and I wondered how spinning discs could generate high magnetic fields, I found out something similar to the Barnett effect, but you had to spin a disk to speeds where the outer edge would be spinning close to the speed of light... Not possible. Except, maybe, in the accretion disks of rotating black holes... I sent Searl a letter with my math, later I saw that in a letter that he published, he was referring to my math that it proved that he was right, that is when I gave up on him, I did no such thing. This whole Searl-effect stuff never got anywhere. There have been numerous replications and some supposedly showed a positive effect but can that be scientifically verified? And based on what physical principal? Another one is the effect discovered by the Russian scientist Dr. Eugene Potkletnov and the astounding 'Gravity Shielding' effect, even NASA looked into it but weren't able to replicate. Either these are all well-meant experiments that were somehow flawed by bad measurements or artifacts or there is still something that we just have no clue about it (yet).

However, I think there is no need to discuss the effect of flying any further, it is a combination of the Bernoulli effect and Newton's law.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals