electricalbody.com ??????

Laura

I went through a web site last Sunday and found a company called electrical body.com where I ordered 3 of Dr Peats oils, I just went in to find them and ask how long the oils will be? when I bought up that web page it said it was taken over by a Virus. Is there a web page called electricalbody.com or have they just taken my money or has my computer been taken over by a virus. that is the only site I can not get into.
I found this site via one of Dr Pete's sites. Please help as I don't know if I have ordered his products or not I gave them my visa card details but cant find their receipt.

4peatssake

HI Laura,

I just answered your other post before I saw this one. I have ordered from Electrical Body without any problems. A friend of mine just ordered from there and her products are on the way.

I've spoken to the owner regarding a shipping refund which I received so the company is legitimate in my experience.

Here are some contact details I have.

nfratherapist@yahoo.com
http://electricalbody.com
419-824-0262 (dial 1 before the number for long distance)

Hope this helps. Good luck.

aquaman

4peatssake said:
HI Laura,

I just answered your other post before I saw this one. I have ordered from Electrical Body without any problems. A friend of mine just ordered from there and her products are on the way.

I've spoken to the owner regarding a shipping refund which I received so the company is legitimate in my experience.

nfratherapist@yahoo.com

I ordered progest-e 8 days ago, had no notification of shipping, sent an email 2 days ago asking if it had shipped, and had no response. Will let you know if i get anything.

Mephisto

aquaman said:
4peatssake said:
HI Laura,

nfratherapist@yahoo.com

I ordered progest-e 8 days ago, had no notification of shipping, sent an email 2 days ago asking if it had shipped, and had no response. Will let you know if i get anything.

check junk folder?

juanitacarlos

Laura said:
I went through a web site last Sunday and found a company called electrical body.com where I ordered 3 of Dr Peats oils, I just went in to find them and ask how long the oils will be? when I bought up that web page it said it was taken over by a Virus. Is there a web page called electricalbody.com or have they just taken my money or has my computer been taken over by a virus. that is the only site I can not get into.
I found this site via one of Dr Pete's sites. Please help as I don't know if I have ordered his products or not I gave them my visa card details but cant find their receipt.

Laura - if you are in Australia, you maybe looking at 2-3 weeks minimum to get your order.

I've used them before and they are ok. I think it took over 3 weeks though to get the order. Sometimes it is held up in customs too. I'm sure you will get your order.

aquaman

himitsu said:
check junk folder?

Not in junk. I got a confirmation email, and a newsletter from them. Just no shipping notification or response to my question.