Electric Universe Meets Geology (Mountains Made With Electricity)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've watched about 5 minutes of the video so far and it looks very interesting.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Indeed Blossom its very interesting. Mountains made by electricity, mind=blown.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That was good Charlie. I wish I had seen that video before I visited Zion National Park. It brings a new perspective to the otherworldly beauty of that place.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just cannot imagine the awesome sight that would have been when those mountains were being made. :cool:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
As awesome a site as it would have been I hope to never be up close and personal if or when something like that happens again. :)

Brian

Charlie, this guy is so full of ***t. At first I thought he was a some kind of Young Earth Creationist, but he actually appears to be mentally ill or an alcoholic that decided to call himself a geologist after retirement. He seems to have created a hobby career for himself of explaining mountain building as a catastrophic event caused by comets and electricity in an extremely unsupported way using ancient myths as inspiration (Did you hear him say. "I think this was happening during the Exodus" in the video?). He flat out denies plate tectonics exists in the video. He is also claiming that oil came from a comet like it's a fact.

I mean no insult if you are interested in this "Electric Universe" subculture that he seems to be associated with, but my undergraduate degree was in Geophysics so I could not restrain myself. My guess is that he was an engineer (or maybe no science background at all) and always wanted to be a geologist. I get a kick out of contrarians, so thanks for sharing!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Brian said:
I get a kick out of contrarians, so thanks for sharing!

Hey no problem. Here is another interesting video with Michael Steinbacher. :D

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2

When I read Ray Peat's article about how Halton Arp discoveries disproved the Big Bang Theory and the Expanding Universe Model, I really got into the Electric Universe, to which more evidence are piling up. I'm so thankful for Peat's influence on the way I see the world.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
L

lollipop

Big thank you to @tyw for providing these links which to me prove without a doubt that Michael Steinbacher was indeed correct and those mountains were created by electricity.

Arc Blast — Part 1 | thunderbolts.info
Arc Blast — Part Two | thunderbolts.info
Arc Blast — Part Three | thunderbolts.info
I have been following EU theory for a few years now...they are on to something...it takes a while to go through all the evidence and as mentioned above, it just keeps piling up. When I heard Ray mention EU favorably, I actually looked deeper into Ray's work.

DrJ

I just finished reading Arp's book "Seeing Red" and it was a total eye opener. Then I spent time looking at all the crater photos of the moon and Mars (and even a few craters here on earth) compared to the marks left from EDM machining. Wow! I feel like this opens up a whole new mode of thinking about the universe and our place in it. Thanks for posting since I don't think I would have picked up that there was other work related to Arp's. :)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
...they are on to something...
Indeed. And as you said the evidence keeps piling up.
When I heard Ray mention EU favorably, I actually looked deeper into Ray's work.
Too cool. :cool:
Have you looked into the information that was presented in this thread?
I just finished reading Arp's book "Seeing Red" and it was a total eye opener.
Fascinating.

The latter book(Seeing Red) also tells about how establishment scientists control the interpretation of astronomical data to fit the uniformitarian scenario (pp. 21-22) .
An example of controlling data interpretation occurred at the three-yearly meeting of the International Astronomical Union in Holland in 1994. At the symposium on the Big Bang, researchers had, at best, fifteen or twenty minutes for presenting new observations. As usual, an authority had the better part of an hour to give a summary of the state of the art, even though everyone knew it. "Clearly," Arp wrote, "the main purpose of these `review of the theory talks' was to fix firmly in everyone's mind what the party line was so that all observations could be interpreted properly."
Arp's story is not an isolated one. An organized group of scientists is challenging the Big Bang, but like Arp, the "main stream" scientists marginalized them.
Source

Control the narrative, marginalize anyone who does not fall inline.

Then I spent time looking at all the crater photos of the moon and Mars (and even a few craters here on earth) compared to the marks left from EDM machining. Wow!
Guess what I am going to be doing in the near future. :ss2

I feel like this opens up a whole new mode of thinking about the universe and our place in it.
:happy:

Thanks for posting since I don't think I would have picked up that there was other work related to Arp's
:hattip @tyw talks about Arp in this post where he also shares information that I posted above about mountains being made with electricity.

There is a lot more evidence for Electric Cosmology, that is congruent with actual observations on Earth.

Sidenote: and the Earth is heavily electrically scarred as well. Here the last of a 3-part series by Andrew Hall on electric Geology​

Last edited:

Simonsays

@charlie I dont understand why someone wants to disprove that mountains are made as a result of plate tectonics. What is wrong with it as a way of describing how mountains are made? Its hardly a controversial theory.

Mountains are being created as we speak along subduction zones, the mid Atlantic ridge continues to erupt pushing plates apart. Erosion through weathering.

I watched his videos and he starts quoting the Bible, the Hebrews, shamen, "fire and brimstone" "fire serpents" and "ancients doing battle in the skies". Sorry , not for me.

tyw

@Simonsays None of the linked resources try to disprove that mountains are made by the mechanics plate tectonics.

However, when presented with shared surface characteristics of an entire range of mountains stretching the entire American West Coast, and then seeing the same features in central Asia and elsewhere, there needs to be an explanation for those surface characteristics.

There is no claims made by Steinbacher nor Andrew Hall regarding HOW these big piles of earth and rock got there in the first place :bag:

All the claims are regarding the surface phenomena that we see on so many mountains, in such a uniform pattern, for which the only plausible current explanation involves Electrical mechanics (to produce the wave patterns that are observed carved into stone).
-----

With that said, the electrical and magnetic connection from the Sun to the Earth affects earthquakes so significantly, and you wonder whether all plate tectonics are driven by such electrical forces ;) -- Coronal Holes and Earthquakes – Quake Watch

Philomath

@Simonsays None of the linked resources try to disprove that mountains are made by the mechanics plate tectonics.

However, when presented with shared surface characteristics of an entire range of mountains stretching the entire American West Coast, and then seeing the same features in central Asia and elsewhere, there needs to be an explanation for those surface characteristics.

There is no claims made by Steinbacher nor Andrew Hall regarding HOW these big piles of earth and rock got there in the first place :bag:

All the claims are regarding the surface phenomena that we see on so many mountains, in such a uniform pattern, for which the only plausible current explanation involves Electrical mechanics (to produce the wave patterns that are observed carved into stone).
-----

With that said, the electrical and magnetic connection from the Sun to the Earth affects earthquakes so significantly, and you wonder whether all plate tectonics are driven by such electrical forces ;) -- Coronal Holes and Earthquakes – Quake Watch

electrical machining from an upward flow of electricity. A planetary-scale discharge pulled material to this region and pulled it up. The strong electric field etched the surface and carried the debris into space.

Nokoni

@charlie, thank you so much for bringing me to this thread. That first video you posted was fantastic, and I was sad when they hurried him off the stage, because he was just getting to some great stuff. Then the second vid gave us exactly that additional great stuff, more like personal reflections. (The narrator, suspicous observers?, did a great job too with lots of value added.)

Then I went to his web site and learned that he passed away, perhaps just a matter of months after that second video where he invited the world to go out with him into the rocks. Hurts to lose such a generous soul who reveled in making and sharing exciting discoveries. I take some comfort, however, in imaging that Peat's brilliance will allow him to continue helping us indefinitely (though I may still murmur the occasional prayer :)).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals