Electric Universe Meets Geology (Mountains Made With Electricity)

Nokoni

I agree, and actually think the same is true of much of science. Gerald Pollack (author of 4th Phase of Water, which tells the story of what is, IMHO, the greatest scientific breakthrough of my lifetime) tells the story of starting his scientific career studying what makes muscles work, discovering that the textbooks had it all wrong, thinking how odd that he had chosen a field the foundations of which were rotten, but then realizing over the course of a long scientific career that that was actually very common. Reinforces the old adage that science progresses one funeral at a time.

I didn't even know the EU crowd had a forum, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

denise

I know an electrical engineer who is convinced of this electrical universe explanation, and I made her mad by saying I thought Velikhovsky was full of it. I said that because of his correlating these "worlds in collision" events with alleged Biblical events, like the edible "mana" that fell from the sky.
This guy's catastrophism claims and explanations concerning welded tuff and dolomite seem plausible, but connecting these geological time scale (millions of years) events with relatively recent (a few thousand years) human history events is not credible at all.
In the EU documentary I watched about Mars, they mentioned that scientists today determine the age of a planet by the density of impact craters it has, but that if the craters are not from impacts but from plasma discharges, the age may be quite different (i.e., much younger) from what we currently think. At the very least, it removes any of the certainty we may have thought we had. It makes me wonder how many of our tools for measuring the age of incredibly old things are accurate. (Perhaps they are—I haven't a clue how most of this is done—I'm just curious.)

denise

I agree, and actually think the same is true of much of science. Gerald Pollack (author of 4th Phase of Water, which tells the story of what is, IMHO, the greatest scientific breakthrough of my lifetime)...
It looks like I have something else to add to my reading list.

Nokoni

It looks like I have something else to add to my reading list.
Ah, there she is, the "gal" of whom I spoke a few posts back:
As a gal in another thread told me, no, they're aware of the electric force, but they also know it doesn't DO anything :)
Please forgive my laziness in failing to look up where you told me that, and thereby give proper attribution, and as well for my informality, um, "gal" :)

And yes, you are in for a treat. If you like your science solid, profoundly important, and way outside the box, and having it explained in a delightful and highly lucid manner, then you'll like Pollack. You can find him on youtube also and he's wonderful there too. For me, it's a measure of how corrupt science has become that he's not being loudly hailed from all corners of scientific academia.

denise

Ah, there she is, the "gal" of whom I spoke a few posts back:

Please forgive my laziness in failing to look up where you told me that, and thereby give proper attribution, and as well for my informality, um, "gal" :)
Ha! No problem. All it did was make me wonder about the etymology of the word gal, which I'd never considered before. It looks like it's related to that aristocratic British pronunciation of girl that makes it sound like gell.

Nokoni

Ha! No problem. All it did was make me wonder about the etymology of the word gal, which I'd never considered before. It looks like it's related to that aristocratic British pronunciation of girl that makes it sound like gell.
Cool. Never know what you're gonna learn at the Ray Peat Forum :)

Why do you expect people to drop all of their evidence when you give none and state something as an accepted truth, when it isn't? How is a plasma causing the earth to gain mass? Is this a really heavy plasma? :)

What evidence have you accumulated that shows that the earth isn't growing? There's copious amounts of evidence that it has grown, it's just ignored or converted into something else (like Pangaea theory).

Here's some evidence for ya

4A7MuoP.jpg

All the continents on earth were once a single supercontinent.

Samuel Warren Carrey proved that the Pangaea theory was wrong because all the oceans on earth showed the same deep oceanic spreading not just the Atlantic. The oldest oceanic plates ( near the coasts) are measured at about 180 million years old.

The geology checks out, as does the paleontology

280px-Snider-Pellegrini_Wegener_fossil_map.svg.png

which is why you learned about Pangaea theory in grade school. What they neglected to mention is that the continents were mushed together because the oceans didn't exist. The oceans are Young. There is a dirth of oceanic fossils.

The problem is the how. That's a problem for physics.

@pimpnamedraypeat 's assertions don't seem outrageous to me at all. I'd like to hear more.

What interests you most? Nature is self repeating, at several million orders of magnitude, mostly because all of nature works off basic electromagnetic principles. That makes it easy to learn about one aspect of nature by studying a similar but more convenient form and abstracting the observations.

How do apples grow? The growth is directed by magnetic fields of the fruit, with the raw material and energy transported from the tree to the budding fruit via the stem. I would wager that the birkland currents at the North Pole act as the stem.

Just to add to the crazy theory that fruits = magnetic fields here are some pictures I found

Apple

ym8qyjJ.jpg

Artichoke

1334859947181624239.jpg

dXJc99T.jpg

Etc etc.

This goes back to that post that @haidut made about electric fields being behind morphogenic growth. It's as true for planets as it is for biological creatures.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just to add to the crazy theory that fruits = magnetic fields here are some pictures I found

Apple

ym8qyjJ.jpg

Artichoke

1334859947181624239.jpg

dXJc99T.jpg

Etc etc.

This goes back to that post that @haidut made about electric fields being behind morphogenic growth. It's as true for planets as it is for biological creatures.

When you look carefully, the evidence for the role of electricity in life is everywhere. How can it be any other way if we live in an electric Universe?? In contrast, no other physical theory has been shown to universally affect reality at both small and large scales.
Speaking of electricity and morphogenesis, in such a framework I am not even sure what roles genes play (if any)... Could genes simply be the fine anatomical features specific electrical fields carve out similar to what they do on the macroscopic level ala the Grand Canyon?? So, one's genes are simply the "archeological" artifacts of EMF exposure??

Last edited:

Nokoni

What they neglected to mention is that the continents were mushed together because the oceans didn't exist. The oceans are Young. There is a dirth of oceanic fossils.
This had never occurred to me, probably because increase in the circumference of the earth never did, even though I fully accepted that mass of the earth has increased. Dinosaurs would not survive in today's gravity. So in the picture of the continents fitted together, you could step off australia and onto south america, more or less. Very interesting.
Nature is self repeating, at several million orders of magnitude
From the EU folks, I was aware this applied to physical phenomena, such that experiments in the lab yielded results that perfectly mimicked those throughout the universe, just as Valles Marineris on Mars looks much like a spiral galaxy, and so on. But it's an interesting revelation that the same applies in the living realm.
The growth is directed by magnetic fields of the fruit, with the raw material and energy transported from the tree to the budding fruit via the stem
Would like to investigate this more. (And thanks for the pics in your next post.) If you happen to have a link to a source you would recommend, please share it.
the birkland currents at the North Pole act as the stem.
Until you said this earlier in the thread, had also never considered this notion. But it certainly would seem to make sense.

Would like to investigate this more. (And thanks for the pics in your next post.) If you happen to have a link to a source you would recommend, please share it.

Until you said this earlier in the thread, had also never considered this notion. But it certainly would seem to make sense.

Source would be the morphogenic thread, plus the similarities between fruit cross section and various magnetic fields.

It seems like we're going back to platonic ideals where these various blueprints are stored in the universe and what we see here in the material world are imperfect variations of those perfect forms.

haidut

Forum Supporter
various blueprints are stored in the universe and what we see here in the material world are imperfect variations of those perfect forms

I would not say exactly that. It's more like electromagnetic fields interact and form interference patterns, which govern the development of gross forms/shapes. The rules of electromagnetism do pose some restrictions on what shapes can form. But the ether from which all matter and fields arise has no underlying shape/form. It's literally a river and a flow, which can assume any shape.

Nokoni

It's literally a river and a flow, which can assume any shape.
This is a very important and somewhat difficult notion to grasp at the fundamental level. Magnetic fields are phenomena induced by moving electric charges, of course. But the paradigm of moving electric charges we naturally form is based on movement of electrons through a wire. The exact path of the motion is known, and fixed. So the behavior of the magnetic field is likewise known. But if you replace the wire with plasma, then what path will the charge take through it? It gets very complicated when you factor in that, just as moving electrons induce magnetic fields, so too do magnetic fields affect the electric charge. What you get, at least according to Donald Scott is a Birkeland current. He has several videos, but I think this is the one where he explains how the interplay works, using pictures and turning his hands, etc. Very interesting.

I would not say exactly that. It's more like electromagnetic fields interact and form interference patterns, which govern the development of gross forms/shapes. The rules of electromagnetism do pose some restrictions on what shapes can form. But the ether from which all matter and fields arise has no underlying shape/form. It's literally a river and a flow, which can assume any shape.

Interesting. How complex can this magnetic field be? Animals are very complex and I wonder how it could possibly be that they arise from the same basic em principles as flora.

It's quite obvious to me looking at flowers and fruit how their morphology is determined by magnetic fields but a rabbit...A person?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting. How complex can this magnetic field be? Animals are very complex and I wonder how it could possibly be that they arise from the same basic em principles as flora.

It's quite obvious to me looking at flowers and fruit how their morphology is determined by magnetic fields but a rabbit...A person?

I think the simpler forms in plant are due to their stationary nature and the low metabolism that goes with it. Moving creatures like animals tend to have more complex shapes and of course higher metabolism affects structure/shape as well since it controls the intensity of the electron flow. I think plants, with their less intense metabolism, have less intense electron flow and thus cause less interference with surrounding electrical fields, which tends to produce simpler shapes.