Ejaculation After Sleep/ Nocturnal Emissions

Insomnia

Hello people,

I don't know how to share this story, as it feels a bit awkward. Yet, I really need answers here, because something is happening (which I haven't experienced before). On a sidenote: I've had this 30 days of fasting right (perhaps that might be a relevant piece of information).

Lately, I started to get alot of nocturnal emissions. There isn't always something visually happening in all of the dreams :P, but alot of the times I do wake up with an ejeculation after a nightsleep. It happened 3-4 times out of 7 days. I mean, that's very frequent for me and I haven't had it happen that often before. I still feel embarrassed for asking, but I've never had such thing before. Is this a good sign or bad?

Greetings,

from the Netherlands.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

You you clarify what the 30 day fast was?

It's actually the Ramadan. Completed the 30 days. So no eating and drinking from sunrise till sunset. It was approximately 16-18 hours of fasting each day, in the Netherlands.

Herbie

Of course.

Its hard to know why it could be a sign of good levels of androgens and could be looked at as a sign of stress, many men who abstain from ejaculation will experience nocturnal emissions. Either way its a surprise upon waking. :eek:

This thread might be interesting: Preventing nocturnal emissions

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Of course.

Its hard to know why it could be a sign of good levels of androgens and could be looked at as a sign of stress, many men who abstain from ejaculation will experience nocturnal emissions. Either way its a surprise upon waking. :eek:

This thread might be interesting: Preventing nocturnal emissions

Ty, haha it's surprise indeed. I'll take a look at the thread. And yes, I haven't had an ejaculation for a very long time. I don't know how to phrase it but, in normal words, I haven't done ANYTHING for the past 5-6 months. Could that also be a reason?

Herbie

Its a strong possibility. As far as I understand the body will naturally do it to flush out old stock and renew.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals