Eggshell Calcium + Coffee = ?

TreasureVibe

My apologies for making a new thread about this, but since my elderly mother has hypertension and drinks coffee alot, I need to know this as soon as possible. She uses eggshell calcium which helps her edema in her face and hypertension. Now I wonder, because from what I have read here that coffee boosts stomach acid, does putting eggshell calcium in a cup of coffee and drinking it absorb the eggshell calcium properly in the body? And does it remain calcium carbonate in the coffee, or does it chemically change to a different substance?

X3CyO

Im not too sure, but I did notice a better taste when adding eggshell calcium to coffee in the French press.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Im not too sure, but I did notice a better taste when adding eggshell calcium to coffee in the French press.
Thanks for the reply! I am wondering, since coffee is acidic by nature, and eggshell calcium contains carbonate, if this would react into a whole new substance. Now that I come to think of it though, I have heard before that calcium acetate, a product from calcium carbonate and apple cider vinegar, is really good in absorption. So if this would be the product of the mixture in the coffee, it wouldn't be a bad thing. All I care about is the calcium being actually preserved/absorbed, instead of it being lost when put in the coffee, lol. Also wondering about the heat of the coffee playing a role in that, but minerals can withstand evaporation I think, so that wouldn't be a worry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals