Eggs Cut Chances Of Stroke. Massive New Study Confirms

DaveFoster

Any ideas? I don't see any benefit of cholesterol that's not provided by pregnenolone.

"according to a study of 300,000 people over more than 30 years."

Observational, not controlled, not objective.

Atman

Any ideas? I don't see any benefit of cholesterol that's not provided by pregnenolone.

When I pushed my cholesterol too low through thyroid supplementation, I had very bad memory and got depression.
Additional Pregnenolone didn't solve the issue. That convinced me of the importance of cholesterol.

DaveFoster

When I pushed my cholesterol too low through thyroid supplementation, I had very bad memory and got depression.
Additional Pregnenolone didn't solve the issue. That convinced me of the importance of cholesterol.
Interesting eggs can supplement cholesterol directly, while fructose raises cholesterol.

StrongMom

Hey Atman-- the same thing happened to me. My cholesterol went down and any improvement I had were all gone even though I was on high pregnenolone (600mg). Were you able to raise your cholesterol? How? At some point Ray recommended eggs and liver for my son with low cholesterol but I seem to have hard time raising my own with that.

WestCoaster

- Arterial Calficiation -----> Stroke (among many other diseases).
- Vitamin K2 helps remove calcification from unwanted areas like Arteries.
- Egg yolks are rich in K2
- Eggs -------> Help remove calcification from Arteries -------------> Cut chances of stroke (among other things)

Eggs are also a super food.

Atman

Hey Atman-- the same thing happened to me. My cholesterol went down and any improvement I had were all gone even though I was on high pregnenolone (600mg). Were you able to raise your cholesterol? How? At some point Ray recommended eggs and liver for my son with low cholesterol but I seem to have hard time raising my own with that.

I stopped the thyroid, ate more eggs, a bit more liver and more sugar (fructose in particular seems to increase cholesterol formation according to some people).
My symptoms reversed in about half a week.
But I would also like to know more methods to raise cholesterol, because I love the "boost" a bit of T3 provides. If I only could sustain it...

I think this is the main reason why young people get initial benefits from thyroid but then eventually crash.
If you can't keep up with the cholesterol conversion, you are doing more harm than good long term.

Last edited:

StrongMom

I stopped the thyroid, ate more eggs, a bit more liver and more sugar (fructose in particular seems to increase cholesterol formation according to some people).
My symptoms reversed in about half a week.
But I would also like to know more methods to raise cholesterol, because I love the "boost" a bit of T3 provides. If I only could sustain it...

I think this is the main reason why young people get initial benefits from thyroid but then eventually crash.
If you can't keep up with the cholesterol conversion, you are doing more harm than good long term.

Thanks. Wow, in half a week? How much liver/eggs did you eat during that time? I am a heavy fructose consumer; it doesn't help me. Ray also suggested vit e for cholesterol but it gives me bleeding so I couldn't experiment much with that.

I didn't know that this was happening to young people but it makes a lot of sense.