Eggs and gas

Perry Staltic

If you cook eggs too much it can toughen the protein making it harder to digest and end up in the colon where it gets fermented, producing gas. 6 hours is probably the time it takes for food to get to your colon. Don't know how you hard boil eggs, but it can be easy to overcook them.

Angel45

Try just eating the yolks. Sometimes it's the whites that are the problem.

OP
S

SamYo123

If you cook eggs too much it can toughen the protein making it harder to digest and end up in the colon where it gets fermented, producing gas. 6 hours is probably the time it takes for food to get to your colon. Don't know how you hard boil eggs, but it can be easy to overcook them.
Yeh I do boil them for about 15mins..

Perry Staltic

Yeh I do boil them for about 15mins..

Better to boil for 7-8 mins, turn off heat and let sit in the hot water for about 10 mins. Then pour off hot water and cover eggs with cold tap water for about 10-15 mins. That stops cooking and makes them easier to peel. Adjust times as necessary. The goal is to heat no longer than it takes to turn all liquid yolk solid.

if you are like me - it's an issue with high sulphur foods ( CBS mutation ). i don't eat them at all now.

Amazoniac

Consuming eggs with cheese, herbs or berries may help to minimize gas.

Some recipes include them in generous amounts.

For vascular problems from supplements, killcium craponate or extra venom D with the egg meal can be tried. Regarding venom, small quantities might suffice, I would start with 10 mcg. In case it's not enough, you can attempt to control the reaction by applying venom on skin when the adverse effect appears, and removing once it subsides.

if you are like me - it's an issue with high sulphur foods ( CBS mutation ). i don't eat them at all now.
How many people that don't have issues with sulfur would turn out to be mutants if they were tested?

OP
S

SamYo123

For vascular problems from supplements, killcium craponate or extra venom D with the egg meal can be tried. Regarding venom, small quantities might suffice, I would start with 10 mcg. In case it's not enough, you can attempt to control the reaction by applying venom on skin when the adverse effect appears, and removing once it subsides.

How many people that don't have issues with sulfur would turn out to be mutants if they were tested?

“Killcium” are you against dairy/calcium? I’m curious since you agree with westside pufa quite alot

gosh , i have no idea. i didnt even know about my sulphur thing until i almost died taking a sulpha drug. at the time i didn't relate that to food but could not tolerate sulphites at all , and would get asthma symptoms from them it was not until i ran my raw DNA data a few years back and discovered why.

OP
S

SamYo123

This worked I had cheese and eggs together no gas…. Is it the b2?

Dr. B

dont milk and meat have lots of sulfur yet only eggs cause this intolerance and gas, is it confirmed its the sulfur? sulfur is an essential nutrient like others right. could it be due to widespread vaccinations from vaccines developed using egg embryos, making people intolerant to chicken eggs.

gosh , i have no idea. i didnt even know about my sulphur thing until i almost died taking a sulpha drug. at the time i didn't relate that to food but could not tolerate sulphites at all , and would get asthma symptoms from them it was not until i ran my raw DNA data a few years back and discovered why.

you dont consume milk or meat or any sulfur food? the sulfates/sulfites have issues of their own, they cause a large excess of sulfur even if you dont have a direct intolerance. you need molybdenum to break sulfur down iirc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals