Egg whites suddenly taste odd, metallic like, cant tolerate them. Urine smells the same as they taste. Dehydration clue?

Callmestar

I've posted a number of times here about my ongoing struggle with constant dehydration. I've noticed some things recently and wondered if it might provide any clues. Egg whites have recently become vile tasting to me after previously eating them every day. The yoke seems ok. The whites, to me have a metallic like taste but it's difficult to describe. My urine also seems to smell very similar to the taste I get from egg whites. Is my body trying to dump something out that may be highly concentrated in egg whites? Hence causing ongoing dehydration.

I also have ongoing high creatinine levels in both blood and urine it seems. Any ideas appreciated.

HeyThere

I also have dehydration issues all my adult life. If I take Potassium or Molybdenum or anything that is anywhere near a diuretic, my fingers will become pruned and I will have the effects of dehydration.

I just started taking magnesium chloride, so I will see if this will help. I have chronic stiff neck and insomnia, etc, so maybe the mag will help.

Will follow this thread to see what all comes up. Good luck.

Veritas IV

If it were me i'd go with your gut on this one. Egg whites are known to be problematic for some, but i've seen a person recover quickly with abstention. Symptoms were large red splotches, feeling off, tastebud sensations etc. I don't recall dehrydration.

supercoolguy

Try raising your blood sugar about 15min prior to EW consumption. Protein stimulates insulin release, lowering BS. and try eggs from different suppliers. Find out what they feed the chickens (if possible).

Im tired of the fishy tasting eggs at the store. Its great! how they label the carton what THEY DONT feed the chickens: "No wood pulp" "No GMO rocks"
Now days, All I do is taste it and assume the worst.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom