Egg White Chips

Epistrophy

Just wanted to get comments on people about this company Quevos that makes chips from egg whites. Saw them on shark tank and they claim it is superior protein and healthier snack. Here is there website Shark Tank Intro Pack

I believe they are into keto cause one of the owners said he got Type 1 diabetes in college and we all know how that goes (no carbs). They are making good profits which is quite crazy. Unfortunately, we still see a rise in diabetes despite people going low carb or even no carb.

Let me know.

Perry Staltic

$3 for 1 oz bag. If those show up at the salvage store I frequent I wouldn't buy them for even $1 per bag.

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

these look really good and they're super quick
Wow! The funny thing is the two guys who own Quevos said that they have a propriety and secret way they make the chips. hahaha

dlind70

I doubt it'll take off. Chips are quick salt and association with healthy protein doesn't really fit. Even my local convenient store no one hardly buys even regual eggs. A well-known brand has to come out with the egg flavor so if you see Takis egg flavor Doritos eggs casserole flavor, then you'll see these chips getting bigger audience

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals