Egg shell calcium supplement - my experience

Edind9

i always struggled to increase calcium intake from diet , especially balancing calcium: phos ratio, given that i drink 1.5 lt of milk calcium intake is good but as we know the ratio is 1 to 1 in milk...
So i add some cheese (parmesan) but i cant eat that much. Normal supplements dont make it for me, i think theyre not bioavailable or something
I recently tried OVOCET from EGGNOVO a company making calcium from eggshells and egg membrane,.
Been trying it from only 10 days so findings might be coincidental but i have experienced up till now:

Warmer morning temps
More solid stools/clean wipe
slightly more energy
i continue drinking milk and eating parmesan, i just now supplement 800 mg of calcium throghout the day in 3 doses.
what are your thoughts on this? is this good in the long term ? i also take t3, t4, vitamin D, preg prog, vitamin E, vitamin K2 , and i spray some solban and estroban in the face.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
i always struggled to increase calcium intake from diet , especially balancing calcium: phos ratio, given that i drink 1.5 lt of milk calcium intake is good but as we know the ratio is 1 to 1 in milk...
So i add some cheese (parmesan) but i cant eat that much. Normal supplements dont make it for me, i think theyre not bioavailable or something
I recently tried OVOCET from EGGNOVO a company making calcium from eggshells and egg membrane,.
Been trying it from only 10 days so findings might be coincidental but i have experienced up till now:

Warmer morning temps
slightly more energy
i continue drinking milk and eating parmesan, i just now supplement 800 mg of calcium throghout the day in 3 doses.
what are your thoughts on this? is this good in the long term ? i also take t3, t4, vitamin D, preg prog, vitamin E, vitamin K2 , and i spray some solban and estroban in the face.
I’ve always done well with eggshell powder. It’s probably the one Peat inspired idea that I’ve stuck with most consistently over the years. Other things I tend phase in and out of doing depending on how things change with my body but egg shells have always felt positive for me.

Smelly5

I've been having a very similar experience dosing 1Gram 3x times a day

xeliex

Forum Supporter
How do you buy Ovocet?

I couldn't find the ingredients and the form it's in but the purer the better, of course. Some eggshell capsules on the market have concerning fillers.

I always feel better when I supplement calcium, but am concerned with the heavy metal contaminants, since the only pure eggshell calcium I could find was made for animals. I tried making my own but it's quite annoying for me.

Do share!

I just eat quail eggs with shell. Does really work. Strong nails and etc.

Kray

Warmer morning temps
slightly more energy
Do you still use the OVOCET calcium supplement? I checked their website, and there doesn't appear to be any way to buy it direct. I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited: