Egg Fermentation Increases Vitamin K2 Levels And Eliminates Antinutrients

I actually found a video from sv3rige where he actually eats a rotten egg, lol:

burtlancast

Well, it's on Youtube, so it must be genuine.

He didn't mention though what happened next to him.

If one wants to know what ensued, try force-feeding your dog a 2 month expired fridge raw egg.

Last edited:

burtlancast

"The secret to be happy, it's to make others unhappy"

No wonder Youtube forbid him to monetize his channel.

Nice catch, Rafael Lao

If want to know what ensued, try force-feeding your dog a 2 month expired fridge raw egg.
True. Maybe he threw up or had diarrhea.

I don't have a dog, but I'd rather not do that to it if I had one.:vomit:

Nice catch, Rafael Lao

Thx.

Haha he has some pretty wacky ideas. Maybe it's because of excessive bacteria in the gut.

boris

Nice catch, Rafael Lao

@Rafael Lao Wai
He for sure has bacteria/endotoxin/serotonin problems, he was arrested for attempting a school massacre trying to copy his idols from the columbine incident. He has videos where he talks about serial killers being the only natural humans and true heroes.
A simple look into nature would show him that compassion is not "man made". I don't think these lions ever heard of religion.

burtlancast

he has some pretty wacky ideas. Maybe it's because of excessive bacteria in the gut.

Well, since you were the one who posted that video, i think the best would be to find out how relevant his knowledge is.

I do skype consultations for health.
My email address is on sv3rige.com and on my "About" page on youtube.
€100 for one hour.
€200 for a permanent skype add.

The guy actually really needs all the money he can get.

His real name is Gatis Lagzdins, he's from Latvia, and here's the reasons why you don't want to meet him face to face.

Last edited:

boris

He's entertaining. He knows about Peat and posts some of his articles in his video descriptions, maybe he will come to his senses one day ;).

He's entertaining. He knows about Peat and posts some of his articles in his video descriptions, maybe he will come to his senses one day ;).
He is entertaining for sure lol.

Yeah, I noticed that he linked Ray's article about growth hormone in one of his videos.

His view on carbs is just flat- out wrong. He was brainwashed by low- carb zealots. He often references Tim Noakes, who said that 100% of the fructose that you eat goes straight to the liver and can only turn into fat! I didn't even know what reaction to have after hearing that. I don't think one can actually unconsciously cherry-pick that much. He's probably lying.

@Rafael Lao Wai
He for sure has bacteria/endotoxin/serotonin problems, he was arrested for attempting a school massacre trying to copy his idols from the columbine incident. He has videos where he talks about serial killers being the only natural humans and true heroes.
A simple look into nature would show him that compassion is not "man made". I don't think these lions ever heard of religion.

That's terrible! Praising serial killers is very concerning. He talks about nature so much, he should know that animals do help thmeselves, even more if they know each other. Exactly, there is nothing man- made about that. Man-made is thinking that survival of the fittest is the way nature works all of the time when it clearly isn't. Thanks for the video. Very interesting!
Well, since you were the one who posted that video, i think the best would be to find out how relevant his knowledge is.

The guy actually really needs all the money he can get.

His real name is Gatis Lagzdins, he's from Latvia, and here's the reasons why you don't want to meet him face to face.
I've watched quite a few of his videos. I first found out about him from Vegetable Police, which was making some funny parodies of sv3rige's videos.

I've found some relevant things in his videos. The most important thing that I got from them was the importance of animal foods, and this is something that other people on youtube have spoken about. I've experimented with more meat and liver over the past months and I did notice benefits. His view on carbs isn't valuable, according to my experience. He cites Aajonus Vonderplanitz a lot, which talks about things like eating rotten meat for the bacteria, not freezing your meat before eating to preserve more microorganisms, etc. Since bacteria and its byproducts can activate the toll- like receptors, it's likely that eating a bunch of bacteria in the form of rotten food would be harmful to the metabolism. He also talks about the importance of being out in nature, which I very much agree with. But, generally, the rest of what he says, I don't really agree with.

He gets a bunch of donations during live streams as well.

Thanks for the link. He does seem to be a potentially dangerous guy.

burtlancast

Sv3rige is a character for sure but somehow I like the bastard.

Just because he stabbed 4 of his classmates when he was at school doesn't mean the egg he ate wasn't 1 year old.

The scientific content of his youtube videos cannot certainly be trusted.

The scientific content of his youtube videos cannot certainly be trusted.
I eat my Peaty vegan meals while watching his videos muahaha.

Although I don't agree with him a whole lot, there's a certain sincerity in him I like. And I like the videos in nature with the music.

hiconscience

...but is gross. haha sorry I had to. cooking an egg helps eliminate the antinutrients all I can think of is the egg white *uncooked* prevents biotin absorption. Otherwise unless you have an allergy eggs should be fine. most antinutrients are found in plant foods as a natural source of protection not in animal foods.

tankasnowgod

I'd still like to see photos of his year long fermenting operation. If he's waiting a minimum of 1 year, what, does he have 300-900 eggs fermenting at a time?

hiconscience

the guy in the video just screams high serotonin to me. maybe its his forehead...o_O
and eggs have k2. I am just not into ferments. I dont eat old rotting things. I used to and it hurt my health in the long run.

postman

If one wants to know what ensued, try force-feeding your dog a 2 month expired fridge raw egg.
Sv3rige is insane but probably nothing much will happen if you eat raw rotten animal products, at least not if you're eating raw meat with any regularity. Plenty of people have done it, I have done it. I can give Aajonus recipe for high meat if you want it.

Sv3rige is insane but probably nothing much will happen if you eat raw rotten animal products, at least not if you're eating raw meat with any regularity. Plenty of people have done it, I have done it. I can give Aajonus recipe for high meat if you want it.
What was the oldest meat/ animal product you ever ate?

Yeah, even Vegetable Police has done it, and he had colitis in the past and didn't suffer side effects from the rotten meat. But I wouldn't eat an egg that has been rotting for a year without without acclimatizing to less intense rotten foods first. Sv3rige has been eating rotten stuff or a while now, so even though I think it's possible that he may have been sick afterwards, he was probably fine.

postman

What was the oldest meat/ animal product you ever ate?

Yeah, even Vegetable Police has done it, and he had colitis in the past and didn't suffer side effects from the rotten meat. But I wouldn't eat an egg that has been rotting for a year without without acclimatizing to less intense rotten foods first. Sv3rige has been eating rotten stuff or a while now, so even though I think it's possible that he may have been sick afterwards, he was probably fine.
Probably some 8 or 9 month old beef, although I didn't air it regularly after the first couple of months. It has a very nasty rotten taste, although it does develop some interesting nutty garlicky very strong spicy flavors. I don't eat it anymore, not worth the time and effort and taste but it definitely has a therapeutic effect. I don't know if it's healthy or not but it might be worth looking into for those dealing with melancholia.

This clip is a bit misinformative, it's not meant to be consumed every day, Aajonus didn't consume it every day, it was meant as medicine to be taken like once or twice a week.

burtlancast

Sv3rige is insane but probably nothing much will happen if you eat raw rotten animal products, at least not if you're eating raw meat with any regularity. Plenty of people have done it, I have done it.

Sure.

Eating raw meat is the same as eating putrid animal products.

Everybody knows that.

boris

Maybe the perceived benefits are actually an immunosuppressive effect from toxins like that of fish oils. I remain sceptical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals