Egg allergy discovered through elimination diet

Jon2547

this is interesting stuff mate,
how long does it last for? like even 10 years vaccine free isnt enough to cure?
why do they cause egg allergy
Some vaccines are grown in chicken egg cultures.

boris

I stopped eating eggs because I seem to get headaches from them. But I suspect it's from the soy or other junk they feed the chickens. Do you have the possibility to buy real pastured eggs from chickens who get good feed?

Dr. B

Some vaccines are grown in chicken egg cultures.
I stopped eating eggs because I seem to get headaches from them. But I suspect it's from the soy or other junk they feed the chickens. Do you have the possibility to buy real pastured eggs from chickens who get good feed?

i usually do fine with egg yolks, but ive never had a response to anything like i did with costco and other eggs. ive eaten soy protein bars, gluten all the time, shellfish, nuts, etc but eating a few eggs, raw or cooked, or the egg white liquid, causes digestive intolerance, like constipation, lots of bloating, facial swelling and redness and fatigue.
do we really need dietary cholesterol or does eating sugar/fructose provide all needed nutrients for cholesterol
wouldnt it be odd to tolerate corn and soy, but then have an issue with eggs? I wonder if there's some other unknown factor in eggs, like the vaccine factor makes some sense...
in this case i think it may be better to just avoid ice cream or ice creams with egg yolks ?

Sefton10

i usually do fine with egg yolks, but ive never had a response to anything like i did with costco and other eggs. ive eaten soy protein bars, gluten all the time, shellfish, nuts, etc but eating a few eggs, raw or cooked, or the egg white liquid, causes digestive intolerance, like constipation, lots of bloating, facial swelling and redness and fatigue.
do we really need dietary cholesterol or does eating sugar/fructose provide all needed nutrients for cholesterol
wouldnt it be odd to tolerate corn and soy, but then have an issue with eggs? I wonder if there's some other unknown factor in eggs, like the vaccine factor makes some sense...
in this case i think it may be better to just avoid ice cream or ice creams with egg yolks ?
One of the worst reactions I ever had to a food was duck eggs. Brutal vomiting within 10 minutes. First time thought it must have been a bad egg/batch, tried again a few months later and exactly the same result. Never again!

OP
Y

YourUniverse

One of the worst reactions I ever had to a food was duck eggs. Brutal vomiting within 10 minutes. First time thought it must have been a bad egg/batch, tried again a few months later and exactly the same result. Never again!
I vomited from too much vodka and Pepsi max in my early 20s, and to this day the smell of Pepsi max makes me gag. Kudos to you for trying again lol

Sefton10

I vomited from too much vodka and Pepsi max in my early 20s, and to this day the smell of Pepsi max makes me gag. Kudos to you for trying again lol
I can’t even look at them in a shop now.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

This could be it, I've been eating cheap eggs

limitless77

I've got the same experience , one and a half year ago , I was at my grandmas house and tried duck egg for the first time and I don't remember after how much time but it was relatively short I think about 30min to one hour and I started having stomach pain and started vomiting and I don't remember if I also had diarrhea but I think so. I'm gonna try it again soon to see if I'm intolerant to duck egg or if I had a bad egg. thanks for sharing your experience

Dr. B

what caused the vomiting did they taste gross or something? or did they do something in the gut forcing you to vomit?
i was thinking, the egg intolerance is likely due to vaccines which use egg cultures. duck eggs could be safer and more tolerable, i think vaccines only use chicken eggs.

Sefton10

what caused the vomiting did they taste gross or something? or did they do something in the gut forcing you to vomit?
i was thinking, the egg intolerance is likely due to vaccines which use egg cultures. duck eggs could be safer and more tolerable, i think vaccines only use chicken eggs.
Tasted fine, I presume just an allergy/intolerance. I get the same with crustacean shellfish.

richofden

Forum Supporter
I think I was having hard boiled at the time, instead of soft. I havent had an egg in many months now, so no new tips, sorry
ok, thanks. I have an egg allergy, also had it confirmed from a 23andme analyzing site, but I´ve read from, I think it was blossom, that the nutrients in it are so essential, that she lived with the symptoms associated with it. I´ve only been away from eggs for 3 days, so have not seen any improvement yet. My biggest issue with allergies are colon and nasal related. Also, some member think it´s blood sugar related. And then maybe the root cause is digestion problems, and we´re back to stress.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

ok, thanks. I have an egg allergy, also had it confirmed from a 23andme analyzing site, but I´ve read from, I think it was blossom, that the nutrients in it are so essential, that she lived with the symptoms associated with it. I´ve only been away from eggs for 3 days, so have not seen any improvement yet. My biggest issue with allergies are colon and nasal related. Also, some member think it´s blood sugar related. And then maybe the root cause is digestion problems, and we´re back to stress.
Ive been wondering if a lot of food allergies are simply hypo glycemia, and eggs are particularly insulinogenic. When I re-introduce eggs, Ill try to remember to uber-carb them (and cook them) to see if they still give any problems.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Ive been wondering if a lot of food allergies are simply hypo glycemia, and eggs are particularly insulinogenic. When I re-introduce eggs, Ill try to remember to uber-carb them (and cook them) to see if they still give any problems.
What do you mean by Uber-carb?, like with a lot of sugar?