Effects Of Regular Walking On Chronic Idiopathic Constipation

DB_2014

makes sense. I assume your doing some serious lifting too? Do you find it overly taxing at all?
Actually it doesn’t require to much heavy lifting, just repetitive lifting of 15-25 lbs. It has dramatically improved my POTS disease due to the daily circulation I get from the consistent movement. Best job I’ve ever had in terms of my physical health. I’ll never work a sitting job again if I can help it. The day goes by so much faster when I’m moving.

gaze

Actually it doesn’t require to much heavy lifting, just repetitive lifting of 15-25 lbs. It has dramatically improved my POTS disease due to the daily circulation I get from the consistent movement. Best job I’ve ever had in terms of my physical health. I’ll never work a sitting job again if I can help it. The day goes by so much faster when I’m moving.
so you went into the job having POTS? were you worried at all it would get worse? The balance between exercising to get healthy vs resting to get healthy is an interesting one. I;ve always leaned towards resting, but at the same time the increase in bowel movements + higher heart rate from activity can push someone towards good health if its not overly depleting, as shown by your experience

Last edited:

DB_2014

so you went into the job having POTS? were you worried at all it would get worse? The balance between exercising to get healthy vs resting to get healthy is an interesting one. I;ve always leaned towards resting, but at the same time the increase in bowel movements + higher heart rate from activity can push someone towards good health if its not overly depleting, as shown by your experience

Yes, I was very worried going into it. At the time, however, I had lost my other job due to Covid lockdowns. So this was my only option for work. To my total surprise, it’s been one of the best things I ever did for my health. My cardiologist performs yearly exercise tolerance tests. He was shocked to see how much my exercise intolerance has improved since starting this job.