Effects Of Fruit On Your Mental State

SOMO

Too much fruit makes me bloated which makes me sit down which makes me fall asleep.

Fruit juice is superior for that reason - it just passes right through you without all of that fibrous fiber.

OP
U

ursidae

I see you tolerate watermelon well. Are you sure then it's not fiber in fruits that cause you problems? How do you tolerate low fiber fruits? honeydrew, papaya, etc? And what about fruits juices?
It seems the positive effect on me comes from what’s absorbed in the small intestine, but once it reaches my colon the watermelon is fermenting in my gut much more than other fruits. it’s probably the fibre/ some kind of FODMAP in it that’s doing it. Don’t have a juicer right now to test watermelon juice. I’m a bit suspicious of refined foods like juices like I am of white rice. Honeydew seems low fibre and low FODMAP, will test next

Nomane Euger

It seems the positive effect on me comes from what’s absorbed in the small intestine, but once it reaches my colon the watermelon is fermenting in my gut much more than other fruits. it’s probably the fibre/ some kind of FODMAP in it that’s doing it. Don’t have a juicer right now to test watermelon juice. I’m a bit suspicious of refined foods like juices like I am of white rice. Honeydew seems low fibre and low FODMAP, will test next
how do you do with ripe oranges?

OP
U

ursidae

how do you do with ripe oranges?
I tried fresh squeeze orange juice and it made my skin red/seb derm flared up and tongue started bleeding eventually like it does with pineapples. They’re not available ripe enough where I live

Mufasa

I feel best with 50-70% carbs from whole grains or (sweet) potatoes, and 30-50% carbs from fruit.
For example, my breakfast was 4 pieces of bread with cheese, 2 eggs, and as fruit 1 orange, 1 banana, and 2 peaches.

equipoise

Experimenting with litre of Valencia oranges fresh OJ and a whole honeydew melon by myself with a little bit of watermelons as my main source of carbs (and couple of spoons of honey). Really good energy. Body comp is definitely more aesthetic on no starch.

have zero problems with tolerating fruit, mental state is very creative, talkative and satisfied.

equipoise

Negative to high fruit consumption is price. Sourcing quality fruit is not cheap at all. Rice and potatoes are definitely cheap. Throw in some beef in there and quality eggs, milk and you got yourself nice cheap meal program. I definitely think high fruit consumption is correlated with aesthetics, digestion, hair, libidio, intelligence, wit, humour. Quite literally health. But starch is so handy and food is definitely a social thing for me. I love eating food with others, it's in our culture

jet9

Experimenting with litre of Valencia oranges fresh OJ and a whole honeydew melon by myself with a little bit of watermelons as my main source of carbs (and couple of spoons of honey). Really good energy. Body comp is definitely more aesthetic on no starch.

have zero problems with tolerating fruit, mental state is very creative, talkative and satisfied.
What are your other staples on zero starch (carbs mostly from fruit) diet?

清貴杉山

D
For me honeydew melon, mango, pineapple, papaya, cooked apple/raisins, oranges/OJ all work really well (and honey) and I don't miss starch at all. Key is having enough fat with them, mainly from whole milk, eggs and cocoa butter for me, average around 100g fat a day.

High fruit with low fat was no fun, no matter the protein amount
DIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

清貴杉山

For me honeydew melon, mango, pineapple, papaya, cooked apple/raisins, oranges/OJ all work really well (and honey) and I don't miss starch at all. Key is having enough fat with them, mainly from whole milk, eggs and cocoa butter for me, average around 100g fat a day.

High fruit with low fat was no fun, no matter the protein amount.
also absolutely agree with this,been doing only sugars for a couple days and i crave a bit more of sat fats with the high sugars amount,i still love to add some potatos or corn arepas cooked in coconut oil,mostly on training days

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals