Effects Of Cyproheptadine On Bladder Cancer

Orome

Forum Supporter
Even more prove that serotonine and histamine are involved in such conditions. Everything that lowers them should be beneficial.
Analysis of the effects of cyproheptadine on bladder cancer through big data

Abstract
This study was designed to compare the efficacy of Cyproheptadine (CY) in patients with bladder cancer (BC) who received different therapeutic modalities. We used the database from a hospital in Taiwan for analysis. We included patients diagnosed as having bladder cancer from January 1, 2008, to December 31, 2017. The patient cohort comprised those who received different treatments, and we compared patients who received CY with those who did not. In total, 627 patients were included, and the mean follow-up duration was 3.26 years. All data were filtered out by 230 million data and 119 patients had used CY. Among them, 32 patients were used over 3 months of CY. The CY treatment curve shown by Kaplan-Meier survival curves for patients treated is higher than that of the non-CY effect. The value of Chi-squared statistic was 4.138 with associated p-value less than 0.05. Two survival curves shown by the result of the log rank test differ significantly. The grouping variable different treatments for non-CY and CY has a significant influence on survival rate. These results suggest that the use of CY may improve the survival rate of patients with BC.

mrchibbs

Aspirin and cyproheptadine are like the best medecines for treating and preventing GI-related diseases and cancer.

Peachy

Thank you for this. Just found out my dad has bladder cancer and it’s helpful.

OP
Orome

Orome

Forum Supporter
:hattip

I would also look into FAO inhibitors (if not yet done):
You should find plenty information on the forum ;).

All the best for your father.

Peachy

Good thinking. Thanks so much!

Peachy

Of course he’s on metformin which I’ve been trying to get him off of for years. I’ll have to think through the transition from fao stimulator to fao inhibitor. But this is a great study to bring to the doctors and start the conversation. Really appreciate this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals