Effects of amphetamine

sa230e

Has Ray Peat ever written about the effects of amphetamine? I've read many of his articles and haven't found much. I've been fascinated by his work on serotonin and SSRIs. I wondered what he has to say about stimulants.

I've always wanted to know exactly what it did in the body since I never could get a straight answer from my (former) doctor (who assured me it was perfectly safe) or from research. What exactly does amphetamine do to the metabolism? Does it raise or reduce blood glucose levels, serotonin, adrenaline, ATCH, cortisol, etc... Do the effects drastically differ over long term use?

Mittir

I did a google search "ray peat amphetamine" and found this following quote and there are few others.
"Many stimulants--amphetamine and estrogen, for example--can increase alertness temporarily, but at the expense of long range damage. The first principle of stimulation should be to avoid a harmful activation of the catabolic stress hormones. Light, play, environmental variety and exploratory conversations stimulate the whole organism in an integral way, stimulating repair processes and developmental processes."
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/intelligence.shtml

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals