Effective mercury detox after mercury filling removals

tommyg130

I’m getting 10 problematic fractured mercury filling removals by a biological dentist. My question is what is an actual effective detox chelation after removal . Of course getting energy production up and thyroid/ metabolism will be most ideal. But are any of the supposed chelation remedies or protocols actually safe and effective .? . Bc there is so much conflicting info on the right chelation and some swear by it and some say it can be harmful .

High dose vitamin C, zeolites, charcoal , .. I’m going to keep at the raw milk, coffee , shilijat, meth blue as well

Perry Staltic

Ask your dentist about germanium sesquioxide. That's what my dentist recommended when I had mine removed.

Matestube

I’m getting 10 problematic fractured mercury filling removals by a biological dentist. My question is what is an actual effective detox chelation after removal . Of course getting energy production up and thyroid/ metabolism will be most ideal. But are any of the supposed chelation remedies or protocols actually safe and effective .? . Bc there is so much conflicting info on the right chelation and some swear by it and some say it can be harmful .

High dose vitamin C, zeolites, charcoal , .. I’m going to keep at the raw milk, coffee , shilijat, meth blue as well
The only reliable and effective mercury chelator is OSR aka Emeramide.
ALA is another efficient one, but will cause redistribution.

Perry Staltic

Lol okay did you feel better after removal?

I didn't feel bad before and couldn't tell any difference afterwards. I had 4 removed/replaced. I think it's important to have a dentist that knows what he's doing. Mine sealed off my mouth with a rubber dam and used air suction to remove any fumes while he drilled. He was really into it. I was lucky to find him.

Last edited:

mosaic01

Emeramide seems to be ok, but it's difficult to get a pure version, and there are some reports of permanent brain symptoms, because Emeramide only binds to mercury without removing it from the body. Similar to selenium, it just inactivates it, which can cause problems, especially when starting with Emeramide when the body burden is still high.

Only safe protocol is the Cutler Protocol using DMSA, DMPS, and ALA per half-life. This is the only protocol that doesn't cause redistribution and gets the mercury out of the brain. It's tiring to do, because you have to take the ALA at night, but it's worth it. Starting with DMPS will make things easier. First 6-12 months on DMPS only will make ALA more tolerable once you add it later.

OP
T

tommyg130

Emeramide seems to be ok, but it's difficult to get a pure version, and there are some reports of permanent brain symptoms, because Emeramide only binds to mercury without removing it from the body. Similar to selenium, it just inactivates it, which can cause problems, especially when starting with Emeramide when the body burden is still high.

Only safe protocol is the Cutler Protocol using DMSA, DMPS, and ALA per half-life. This is the only protocol that doesn't cause redistribution and gets the mercury out of the brain. It's tiring to do, because you have to take the ALA at night, but it's worth it. Starting with DMPS will make things easier. First 6-12 months on DMPS only will make ALA more tolerable once you add it later.

I’ve been seeing the majority of ppl rip cutler apart and say he’s a complete quack .. just saying . Im not educated enough to know what really works

GTW

Mercury toxicity is largely a result of depleting glutathione and similar body defenses. Selenium counteracts mercury roughly one to one. That is why populations with relatively high mercury from fish consumption don't suffer from toxicity if the fish has comparable selenium content.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Mercury toxicity is largely a result of depleting glutathione and similar body defenses. Selenium counteracts mercury roughly one to one. That is why populations with relatively high mercury from fish consumption don't suffer from toxicity if the fish has comparable selenium content.
That is also the reason why fish doesn’t suffer from mercury toxicity, since mercury bioaccumulates and the fish in the top of the food chain could have reached toxic levels of it. I wonder if there were any analysis done on whales.

Matestube

Emeramide seems to be ok, but it's difficult to get a pure version,
Both Fandachem and Medkoo have extremely pure versions, as assed by third party testing, much purer than even Boyd Haley's.
I got 2 of my batches tested.

Matestube

You got this backward.
OSR is the only chelator that forms a permanent bond with mercury and carries it out.
The bond created by the other chelators you mentioned is pretty weak.
I had horrible sides taking ALA on its half life exactly as per Cutler's protocole: kidney damage, muscle weakening, emotional distress.
OSR resolved all of them within less than 2 months.

GTW

>In recent years, there has been an important shift in the understanding of the mechanisms of toxicity of mercury (Hg) both at the cellular and organism level. The shift in a large part has occurred from a long-held focus on the covalent binding of mercury to sulfur in the body's ubiquitous sulfhydryl groups. There is convincing evidence that the pathophysiological target of mercury is not the in vivo binding of sulfur, but rather selenium (Se). Recent evidence suggests that the mechanism of toxicity of mercury is the selenium-based proteins thioredoxin reductase and glutathione peroxidase [1,2]. We report a case of severe mercury poisoning unchanged by chelation who later achieved significant improvement related to selenium and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) supplementation.

OP
T

tommyg130

>In recent years, there has been an important shift in the understanding of the mechanisms of toxicity of mercury (Hg) both at the cellular and organism level. The shift in a large part has occurred from a long-held focus on the covalent binding of mercury to sulfur in the body's ubiquitous sulfhydryl groups. There is convincing evidence that the pathophysiological target of mercury is not the in vivo binding of sulfur, but rather selenium (Se). Recent evidence suggests that the mechanism of toxicity of mercury is the selenium-based proteins thioredoxin reductase and glutathione peroxidase [1,2]. We report a case of severe mercury poisoning unchanged by chelation who later achieved significant improvement related to selenium and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) supplementation.
Thank you! Would it be safe to start supplementing those 2 while still having the fillings in my mouth? Or should I wait till they’re fully . Will supplementing
While they are in just move the mercury around

mosaic01

I’ve been seeing the majority of ppl rip cutler apart and say he’s a complete quack .. just saying . Im not educated enough to know what really works

That's because most of the people in the chelation community have a vested interest in selling things, and the Cutler protocol goes against this, as you can't sell people the idea to take ALA every 3 hours. So basically - you can't turn Cutler into a product to make money. Cutler's basic concept - that you have to take a fat-soluble chelator that crosses the blood-brain barrier per half-life, is simply the scientific foundation of chelation biochemistry and hasn't been invalidated. Cutler requires self-responsibility and effort. People want to take a pill once per day and don't want to put in any effort.

Cutler was interested in Emeramed, but suggested that it's benzene ring could be problematic for the liver, so that's something to watch out for.

Btw, @Matestube is correct that Fandachem is safe, it's the best vendor for Emeramed.

Cutler recommends Selenium (high doses, around 200mcg per day) and NAC for those who aren't thiol-sensitive, so he got the basics figured out decades ago. But NAC and selenium are never the primary solution for detox. You need to get the mercoury out of the brain.

It should be noted that in the NAC+Selenium case study cited above, that they used inappropriate doses of DMSA and ignored the half-life. Since this was acute exposure of massive amounts of mercury, it's clear the the DMSA shifted even more mercury into the brain, which is exactly what Cutler advises against.

I had horrible sides taking ALA on its half life exactly as per Cutler's protocole: kidney damage, muscle weakening, emotional distress.

If you know Cutler, you know that many people need to take DMSA or DMPS only for 6-12 months before being able to start with ALA, and often they can only tolerate it when cominbing with one of the synthetic chelators. Also, there's a ton of support supplements, especially magnesium, vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin E and Selenium.

What was your ALA starting dose? 12,5mg - 25mg is the usual recommendation to start, many need to start lower, i.e. 5mg or less.

You got this backward.
OSR is the only chelator that forms a permanent bond with mercury and carries it out.

Amelioration of Acute Mercury Toxicity by a Novel, Non-Toxic Lipid Soluble Chelator N,N′bis-(2-mercaptoethyl)isophthalamide: Effect on Animal Survival, Health, Mercury Excretion and Organ Accumulation

Besides this study by Haley himself, there are comments from Haley where he outright states that OSR only deactivates mercury in the body, but does not facilitate its accelerated excretion. Quotes by Haley from a video:

"When we sacrificed these animals and measured the mercury in the organs, it's there. But there's no outward sign of toxicity... The mercury is still in your body, but it's tied up by this compound and rendered non-toxic.The mercury that is tied up is going out in the feces of the rats - but it wasn't going out any faster with out without the compound .... because your body can only transport so much at a time."

To this day, there is still only one known reliable way to get mercury out of the brain - by taking ALA every 3 hours aroudn the clock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClRuq2ZM5jU

Emeramed seems to be a great thing for many by deactivating mercury in the brain effectively and efficiently - but there is no proof that it increases mercury excretion.

Haley is correct about the limitations of the existing chelators DMSA and DMPS, which are:

- don't go into brain
- can cause redistribution of mercury to brain, kidneys, etc.

Cutler solves this by using DMSA and DMPS only as support-chelators to make ALA more tolerable, and by taking DMSA and DMPS in mini-doses per half-life so that there's no redistribution to the brain or kidneys.

Personally I would only use OSR after chelating with DMSA, DMPS, ALA + NAC/Selenium for at least 2 years, to inactivate the remaining mercury that couldn't get out. You can do it earlier, but then it's Russian Roulette - once the mercry in the brain is inactivated by OSR you will never be able to get it out again, so have to live with possible symptoms for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals