Effect Of Flax Seed - Omega 3 Feeding During Lactation

hmac

This animal study highlights some of the potential dangers of flaxseed feeding during lactation and may be a warning to mothers who load up on fish oil or push prams with flax seed smoothies virtuously grasped in their free hand in the hope of conferring benefits to their child.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26337632/?i=7&

I used to use flax seed oil (linseed) to rub on my cricket bat due to its varnish like properties.

InChristAlone

Yikes!! Glad I stayed away from those.

Zachs

Man, the upcoming generation of americans is going to be so messed up.

My thoughts exactly. I work at a whole foods type store and watch all these "health concious" people just load up on pufa. The top 5 things being bought right now are avocados, hummus (made with sunflower AND flax seed oil), corn chips, nut butters and kombucha. Fuuuuuuuuuuggitaboutit.

Hugh Johnson

My thoughts exactly. I work at a whole foods type store and watch all these "health concious" people just load up on pufa. The top 5 things being bought right now are avocados, hummus (made with sunflower AND flax seed oil), corn chips, nut butters and kombucha. Fuuuuuuuuuuggitaboutit.
Meanwhile poor people drink lead and chlorine contaminated water, and eat food with corn oil. Everyone is irradiated and stressed by inequality, insecurity. overwork, media, lack of community, police state and collapsing society. I hope the leaders are sane enough not to nuke the world.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom