"EFA" deficiency in humans

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wow, I wonder if that is what going on with my skin problem??? Today, its the worst it has ever been. And I think, this is the best my metabolism has ever been.

Getting plenty of liver, I think. Maybe I need to add in more vitamin A, and maybe zinc?

cliff

I would definitely try more vitamin A and zinc. How much are you doing right now?

jyb

Charlie said:
Wow, I wonder if that is what going on with my skin problem??? Today, its the worst it has ever been. And I think, this is the best my metabolism has ever been.

Getting plenty of liver, I think. Maybe I need to add in more vitamin A, and maybe zinc?

How do those studies concern you? The participants were given a highly artificial fat free diet. You get way more nutrients, and part of his is because you eat saturated fat food typically dense in nutrients.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oops. :oops:

Just a little desperate to fix this skin problem I suppose.

I will show myself the way out, thanks. ;)

cliff

I agree with jyb in regards to not worrying about the studies but I think just limiting the efa's can induce skin/shedding type problems if nutrients aren't high enough, especially in combination with high sugar intake.

Just isolating the nutrients can be difficult too that's why ray generally recommends food, it's a balancing act. Adding in 10000 iu vitamin A probably can't hurt tho or more oysters maybe a high quality pure zinc supp. B6 and B3 can help too in my experience