Edward Dowd predicts both Moderna and Pfizer stocks to drop to near zero very soon

burtlancast

Dowd is a Former Blackrock Executive and investment adviser and he's sharing inside information of life insurance companies throughout the world registering similar huge increases in deaths claims.

He states point blank the Pfizer studies were a fraud based on the FDA refusal to disclose them, and connects the dots with the increases in VAERS and DOD injuries data.

He also points to the vaccinated group in these studies showing more all cause deaths than the control group, which under normal circumstances should have resulted in refusal to approve the vaccine.

He predicts criminal lawsuits for the involved parties and states Wall Street already knows it and that's why shares are taking a nose dive.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Dowd gets very pessimistic in this other interview: he states the vaccine fraud had necessarily to be perpetrated by the FDA itself.

The FDA committed fraud in order to impose medical tyranny that would limit the capacity of people to riot once the banking system collapsed.

He predicts thus the impending collapse of the global financial system and the inability to pay pensions as soon as the FDA fraud gets exposed.

“I also want to make this point that: this fraud could not have occurred without the help of the FDA. Because they’re the trusted third-party institution. That’s why the FDA wants to hide the data for 75 years, it’s fraud."

Grapelander

Dowd is a Former Blackrock Executive and investment adviser and he's sharing inside information of life insurance companies throughout the world registering similar huge increases in deaths claims.

He states point blank the Pfizer studies were a fraud based on the FDA refusal to disclose them, and connects the dots with the increases in VAERS and DOD injuries data.

He also points to the vaccinated group in these studies showing more all cause deaths than the control group, which under normal circumstances should have resulted in refusal to approve the vaccine.

He predicts criminal lawsuits for the involved parties and states Wall Street already knows it and that's why shares are taking a nose dive.

Thanks - that article sums up his Highwire Interview well. I would rather read and save time.

Under common law, the required elements to prove fraud amount to:

#1. A materially false statement or purposeful failure to state or release material facts which non-disclosure makes other statements misleading.

#2. The false statement is made to induce Plaintiff to act.

#3. The Plaintiff relied upon the false statement, and the injury resulted from this reliance.

#4. Damages include a punitive award as a punishment that serves as a public example to discourage any future similar fraud. Punitive damages are generally proportional to the Defendant's assets.

Fraud Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Dowd has been researching the COVID-19 vaccines and what he considers obvious evidence of knowing concealment of the actual risks of death – and he points to the Herculean efforts of Pfizer with FDA in withholding their data despite legal challenges to release it. He likens the FDA today to the rating agencies during the Mortgage Crisis.

"FDA is the trusted third party, just like the rating agencies were. And a lot of doctors in this country, a lot of local governments are placing their trust in the FDA which gets 50 percent of its budget from large cap pharma. It wasn't any one person...I think they overlooked things...An all-cause mortality end-point should have stopped this thing in its tracks – and it didn't." See mark 1:51.

View: https://twitter.com/Sander_2021/status/1489746293002022912?s=20&t=nb7l5w4vfRvJsJ7TFfHyiQ

Herbie

The US government was flush on the pension money but they started spending on themselves.

yerrag

I wonder if there would be Arab terrorists hijacking tens or even hundreda of planes and crashing them into all the buildings housing life insurance companies across the US.

Or Russians like their Speznatz this time lol.

Blame it on the villain du jour -Putin!

Herbie

I wonder if there would be Arab terrorists hijacking tens or even hundreda of planes and crashing them into all the buildings housing life insurance companies across the US.
Probably Russian planes this time

cyberterrorists bombing servers with spam

LeeLemonoil

Oh dear. Another wet dream not coming to pass. If that would happen there would be revolts in many countries. Millions driven to be vaccinated just to have everything implode 8 month later. Yup. Let’s hope the cabal is that incompetent

yerrag

I hope we would not have to find out post-mortem the reason for WWWIII with Ukraine as the cinder. Nuclear annihilation to destroy all the evidence of fraud the NWO could not conceal that the life insurance companies' damning avalanche of data would expose.

Don

So what will happen to all the various life insurance companies around the world if large numbers of people are getting sick and or dying. Obviously those companies will fail . Will they then take down the stock markets with them if they haven't all collapse before that or will it be wars or attacks to throw everyone off the scent like others above are saying ? This stuff just gets crazier by the day.

Why do people still gamble with stocks? We all should know that the whole market is a sham -- and most are not really "winning" from investing in it, regardless of "skills."

I think the money is better going in to a high-demand microbusiness or something instead. Buy land, start a farm, etc. I definitely would rather my money goes to something stable and useful like that (and returns me profits) than giving money to what amounts to the bit bucket of a financial puppet market.

Regina

I hope we would not have to find out post-mortem the reason for WWWIII with Ukraine as the cinder. Nuclear annihilation to destroy all the evidence of fraud the NWO could not conceal that the life insurance companies' damning avalanche of data would expose.
Yes. For sure.

Also, Brendon O'Connell says US will park and occupy military bases there in order to not get squoze out of the belt n road.
He's sounding pro-NATO now. So, another possibly controlled agent... :crazy:

Inaut

Yes. For sure.

Also, Brendon O'Connell says US will park and occupy military bases there in order to not get squoze out of the belt n road.
He's sounding pro-NATO now. So, another possibly controlled agent... :crazy:
It’s a shame because I think he’s was one of the better ones out there. I still think he’s a good guy deep down, maybe just being fed bullshhh through the wire...

Regina

It’s a shame because I think he’s was one of the better ones out there. I still think he’s a good guy deep down, maybe just being fed bullshhh through the wire...
Yeah. I like his desire to wake Americans up. Wake up our military and cops. And his movement to get Mom's, teachers, women in communities activated. But NATO?

Back
Top Bottom