Eddie Van Halen Blamed EMF For His Death

Rand56

It was just another "Murder by Numbers" ritual. Happens all too often. He got 86'd.

Before anyone says this is all nonsense, tell you what, rather than getting 2 Whoppers at BK, spend that 5 bucks on getting his first book, an e-book titled "Letters and Numbers". He has a long chapter on Murder by Numbers. If you read that, and if you come to the conclusion that all those number matchups are all coincidences, it's either one of two things. You either have a massive load of cognitive dissonance, or you are just simply not that intelligent.

Last edited:

R J

It was just another "Murder by Numbers" ritual. Happens all too often. He got 86'd.

Before anyone says this is all nonsense, tell you what, rather than getting 2 Whoppers at BK, spend that 5 bucks on getting his first book, an e-book titled "Letters and Numbers". He has a long chapter on Murder by Numbers. If you read that, and if you come to the conclusion that all those number matchups are all coincidences, it's either one of two things. You either have a massive load of cognitive dissonance, or you are just simply not that intelligent.

I watch this guy sometimes but I’m wondering how you can be so sure. The number thing in many cases might just be an expression of this reality, meaning that not in all cases of these gemetria matchups was a human hand manipulating the situation.

As far as the metal pick thing, I bet if he had just gone outside after every session and lay on the grass in bare feet he woulda been fine. Boomers tend to not bother.

Last edited:

Rand56

I watch this guy sometimes but I’m wondering how you can be so sure. The number thing in many cases might just be an expression of this reality, meaning that not in all cases of these gemetria matchups was a human hand manipulating the situation.

As far as the metal pick thing, I bet if he had just gone outside after every session and lay on the grass in bare feet he woulda been fine. Boomers tend to not bother.

He does think there is an organic side to the code, but he has proven over and over again for over 7 years, that certain groups of people are behind it, secret societies. The numbers reveal fingerprints. I've been following this guy for a little over 2 years now, so I can vouch for him being right on point with his evidence of proof.

Jem Oz

I'm open to this stuff (it's ludicrous to assume the version of "the world" foisted onto us as children is accurate and complete). However, it reminds me of all the Qanon stuff - the endless, numerology-based predictions, NONE of which came true. All that guff about mass arrests and executions of Obama and Clinton for treason, big events happening imminently etc etc. I gave up on it all many months ago but I wonder what happened to all the Q die hards.

Rand56

I'm open to this stuff (it's ludicrous to assume the version of "the world" foisted onto us as children is accurate and complete). However, it reminds me of all the Qanon stuff - the endless, numerology-based predictions, NONE of which came true. All that guff about mass arrests and executions of Obama and Clinton for treason, big events happening imminently etc etc. I gave up on it all many months ago but I wonder what happened to all the Q die hards.

Q-anon is a psyop.

Rand56

I wondered that. But why? To distract people from "the great reset"?

That is my guess. All these sheep followers of Q think Trump will be the savior, which is a crock of crap. Trump has been participating in numerous numbers rituals. He is just part of The Cabal. Wouldn't make any difference if Biden won. He is also a puppet for the master controllers. Left vs Right, just opposite sides of the same coin. I bet it's a pre-requisite for all D.C. politicians to know all about Kabbalah, since all of them are just puppets too.

Last edited:

rei

Most trump supporters supported him only in contrast to hillary, knowing what that presidency would have meant. We are allowed to choose our path to the slaughter house, but unless the sheep wake up the result will be the same in the end.

R J

He does think there is an organic side to the code, but he has proven over and over again for over 7 years, that certain groups of people are behind it, secret societies. The numbers reveal fingerprints. I've been following this guy for a little over 2 years now, so I can vouch for him being right on point with his evidence of proof.

Do you use his patreon for bets?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals