ED + Can Not Orgasm

stsfut

What is going on with me!

This is a new thing. I am also on TRT. I get new blood work next week but am freaking out. I get mildly hard at the beginning of sex, but lose my erection and literally can not finish. I can not even finish while masturbating, so this is not performance anxiety or anything like that.

Besides TRT I am also on thyroid meds (NDT), as well as some vitamins (small amounts of A, D, E, and a B-complex 100mg). Since beginning peating about 2 months ago I have gained some fat and definitely feel like my estrogen is higher. I have been consuming no pufa's, a good amount of sugar/protein, adequate amount of fat.

Is this high estrogen? Prolactin? The anorgasmia sounds like high serotonin but I think the peat diet/lifestyle was supposed to lower serotonin??

mujuro

I recall from my bodybuilding days that low SHBG scores were common among guys on TRT with ED.

OP
S

stsfut

My shbg is lowish. What is the connection there?

This ED, trouble finishing is a new problem after going peat. I thought my shbg would increase since my thyroid is improving.

I recall from my bodybuilding days that low SHBG scores were common among guys on TRT with ED.

OP
S

stsfut

BTW taking arimidex has not helped. Thinking high prolactin (waiting on labs).

Aleeri

From my own experience having estradiol all over the place and using Arimidex a few years ago:

High estradiol = Premature Ejaculation, if very high then also ED
Low estradiol = Impossible to Orgasm, If very low also ED

Estrogen is very important for male sexual function, but in the right amount! Estrogen seems to stimulate nerve endings in my experience, and some are needed for proper feeling. I find it works similarly in excess on the brain such as estrogen dominance makes me all emotional and hypersensitive.

Why are you on TRT?

I did everything except TRT, HCG injections etc. From my experience, balancing estradiol/progesterone/prolactin often solves many issues. Very few guys actually have nonfunctioning testicles that require TRT. I also think TRT is a way too primitive way of trying to manipulate something as complex as hormones.

Aleeri

For prolactin, I would try using a few nicotine gums for a couple of days and see if I get improvement.

OP
S

stsfut

I was on clomiphene beginning at age 21. Switched to TRT early 2017 (age 26). Primative or not, I am just a guy who isn’t a doctor and who doesn’t have all the answers and wants to feel like a 20-something. I don’t think my testicles were malfunctioning but couldn’t fix my secondary issues. I discovered Peat’s work a few months ago and have been using his strategies. My long term “adrenal fatigue” is much much better. Sleeping better. But then in the last month or so these sexual issues have popped up. I definitely don’t have low estrogen. So perhaps prolactin is the culprit.

D

danishispsychic

Try painting with Iodine. Lots on google about it. Worked for my friend.

mujuro

My shbg is lowish. What is the connection there?

This ED, trouble finishing is a new problem after going peat. I thought my shbg would increase since my thyroid is improving.

I can't tell you off the top of my head. There were a few articles on the old datbtrue.co.uk forum regarding SHBG functions, misconceptions and its significance regarding male sexual performance. A lot of the forum members wound up there because of problems on TRT.

Aleeri

I was on clomiphene beginning at age 21. Switched to TRT early 2017 (age 26). Primative or not, I am just a guy who isn’t a doctor and who doesn’t have all the answers and wants to feel like a 20-something. I don’t think my testicles were malfunctioning but couldn’t fix my secondary issues. I discovered Peat’s work a few months ago and have been using his strategies. My long term “adrenal fatigue” is much much better. Sleeping better. But then in the last month or so these sexual issues have popped up. I definitely don’t have low estrogen. So perhaps prolactin is the culprit.

That's way too young to be on TRT man. Seriously, the likelihood of guys at this age actually needing TRT is very low. I would consider it borderline criminal as a doc to use it at that age without investigating every other option. Very few are born with malfunctioning testicles and you often need a lot more time than 26 years to see their function decrease unless you're doing steroids etc (which you are kinda doing now on TRT just in low amounts).

Few guys understand that undertaking TRT will be a lifelong struggle of balancing the ups and downs of different hormones, it's really an inaccurate science which is why you can find forums such as allthingsmale.com or peaktestosterone.com that has huge amounts of guys on TRT that are still having issues and tweaking into infinity even decades after they started TRT. It's like buying a car that will never really drive at 100%.

At least make sure your doctor monitors Estradiol, DHEA, Prolactin, SHBG, Free T, DHT and Progesterone. If he's just one of those guys that will only test Total T regularly then look for a new one.

OP
S

stsfut

Believe me, I did not go into TRT on a whim; I sought out a doctor who would treat me. I have done my research. I get labs done to am exhaustive level every few months. I am in a tough spot right now because I have brand new symptoms with no current labs to work off of. Should get those next week.

I of course do not want to be on TRT. I tried for years to find the natural fix. But I did not want to feel miserable my whole 20’s decade. I have considered going off of TRT after finding peat’s work and also now that I am thyroid meds. Perhaps with my new diet/supps, I could now be creating enough pregnenolone and lowered stress responses to where I would no longer have low testosterone. I am afraid of making that jump because it would not be an easy transition waiting for natural testosterone to turn back on. Plus I feel great right now minus the current sexual issues which I hope to be just a minor, temporary thing.

Frankdee20

What is going on with me!

This is a new thing. I am also on TRT. I get new blood work next week but am freaking out. I get mildly hard at the beginning of sex, but lose my erection and literally can not finish. I can not even finish while masturbating, so this is not performance anxiety or anything like that.

Besides TRT I am also on thyroid meds (NDT), as well as some vitamins (small amounts of A, D, E, and a B-complex 100mg). Since beginning peating about 2 months ago I have gained some fat and definitely feel like my estrogen is higher. I have been consuming no pufa's, a good amount of sugar/protein, adequate amount of fat.

Is this high estrogen? Prolactin? The anorgasmia sounds like high serotonin but I think the peat diet/lifestyle was supposed to lower serotonin??

I wish I had that problem of being unable to finish. I’ve got an AK 47 downstairs

OP
S

stsfut

My entire life I was a quick finisher. No more than a few minutes in bed. Since I added thyroid meds in September last year I now last forever. Weird.

brix

My entire life I was a quick finisher. No more than a few minutes in bed. Since I added thyroid meds in September last year I now last forever. Weird.

That makes sense since thyroid regulates androgens and usually lowers estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals