Eczema Cleared Up With Pregnenolone?

noqcks

I've been taking 10-20mg of pregnenolone for the past week and I noticed that a small patch of stubborn eczema on my hand has completely cleared up.

Could this be from the pregnenolone or might it just be a coincidence?

What mechanism of action if it was the pregnenolone?

Ismail

Yes I’d like to know if this is linked too, would be interesting to know for sure!

I’ve been taking 50mg pregnenolone for about a week now and it’s cleared my acne prone skin and in fact makes my skin extremely smooth and dare I say a little younger lol!

orewashin

Does pregnenolone help dandruff at all? I figured that if it helps eczema, it could help dandruff.

Fidelio

I've been taking 10-20mg of pregnenolone for the past week and I noticed that a small patch of stubborn eczema on my hand has completely cleared up.

The wonders of sufficient cortisol.

JKX

I think most skin problems are exacerbated by endotoxin. Pregnenolone directly inhibits TLR4 and is an endotoxin antagonist. If you search the forum or haidut.me you can find the studies.

Ismail

I think most skin problems are exacerbated by endotoxin. Pregnenolone directly inhibits TLR4 and is an endotoxin antagonist. If you search the forum or haidut.me you can find the studies.

Thanks bud, appreciate the info and input - will def search forum for that info, thanks again.

GorillaHead

Just wanted to share some info. I had a friend who has been suffering with sever eczema on his arms. Today he accidentally discovered his cure. Ocean water. He started swimming in the Persian gulf at a resort on vacation and boom his eczema cleared up that same day. Next day it was clearer then it ever has been. What if ezczema has the same pathology as ibd. What if it’s dermal dysbiosis and so is ibd but in the gut.

@noqcks How is the eczema???

OP
noqcks

noqcks

Good. No eczema currently. Although I don't often have eczema in the summertime.

I take pregnenolone pretty infrequently right now. The real test will be whether I have eczema again this winter.

Bill Clark

Just wanted to share some info. I had a friend who has been suffering with sever eczema on his arms. Today he accidentally discovered his cure. Ocean water. He started swimming in the Persian gulf at a resort on vacation and boom his eczema cleared up that same day. Next day it was clearer then it ever has been. What if ezczema has the same pathology as ibd. What if it’s dermal dysbiosis and so is ibd but in the gut.
Im a SCUBA diver and Psoriasis sufferer. I can tell you that on nearly every trip the last 10 years by Day 2 or 3 my Psoriasis is nearly eliminated. Someday Im gonna have to live closer to the Ocean! It always comes back after being at home in Kansas.

GorillaHead

Im a SCUBA diver and Psoriasis sufferer. I can tell you that on nearly every trip the last 10 years by Day 2 or 3 my Psoriasis is nearly eliminated. Someday Im gonna have to live closer to the Ocean! It always comes back after being at home in Kansas.

Wow why. Is it related to salt or is it the microbiome reseting?

lvysaur

What if it’s dermal dysbiosis
Couldn't this be solved by taking a shower?
I would think it's more likely that some diffusion of minerals from the seawater treated it. Or maybe even the sunlight, if he rarely goes outside.