Eating More Nutritious Food That I Don't Crave And I Find Hard To Digest Or Avoid Them At All?

Vins7

I would be most of the time eating refined carbohydrates such as milk, corn cereals, honey, chocolate, ice cream, fruit, bread, chips due to my appetite and what is the easiest to digest.
On the other hand, I would rarely eat meat, fish, animal proteins, and even less if they are fatty. The few times I crave for them, they are hard for me to digest.
Should I follow my instincts and cravings and avoid them even if I base my diet on less nutritious food or should I force myself to eat more animal protein despite what I explain?
I would appreciate your opinion and advice.

Listen to your cravings,i base my diet on eggs,broth(2 3 cups daily of homemade broth),a ton of dairy for protein,time to time i eat a steak or chicken or pork.If you are not going to eat animal flesh,eat more eggs and cottage cheese(go for lower fats)for protein,drinking broth is a easy way to get protein too

gaze

When you follow our cravings, do you feel good? Sleep good?

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I would be most of the time eating refined carbohydrates such as milk, corn cereals, honey, chocolate, ice cream, fruit, bread, chips due to my appetite and what is the easiest to digest.
On the other hand, I would rarely eat meat, fish, animal proteins, and even less if they are fatty. The few times I crave for them, they are hard for me to digest.
Should I follow my instincts and cravings and avoid them even if I base my diet on less nutritious food or should I force myself to eat more animal protein despite what I explain?

Chewing is probably part of your issue. None of the food you crave takes much chewing so it's more than possible that you're just eating chunks of meat which you cant digest because you're skipping at least part of the digestion process

Chewing is probably part of your issue. None of the food you crave takes much chewing so it's more than possible that you're just eating chunks of meat which you cant digest because you're skipping at least part of the digestion process
Completely agree with this,your stomach doesnt have teeth,chew your meat

gately

If you're happy and healthy, who cares what you eat?

If you have health issues you're trying to solve, then it's highly likely your high sugar / low nutrient diet is contributing, and thus needs to change.

J

james2388

When someone says they are avoiding protein and fat for digestion issues. This is without a doubt, a Gall Bladder problem. You're eating chips, cereal, chocolate, ??? You really need to get your diet together.
Betaine HCL + Ox Bile. Eat liver, eat more potatoes.
Learn actually how to cook those proteins in an appetizing way. So many people don't like eating red meat, because they don't get a crust, and overcook it.

Based Kantian

What lead you to believe that fish and meat are more nutritious than milk? Have you read Ray's articles about milk, calcium, and phosphate? Of the foods you mentioned, I'd be careful with chips,a cereal, and bread. Corn chips are the safest chips because the corn is treated with alkali, making it easier to digest and preventing persoption. However, commercial corn chips are typically fried in seed oils. Corn tortillas fried in corn oil are a good alternative, though they're nowhere near as nutritious as fruit. The safest kinds of bread are those made with sprouted grains, like sourdough or ezekiel. Sprouting grains has a similar effect to treating corn with alkali.

Many foods that you haven't mentioned are extremely beneficial and easy to digest for most people. Dr. Peat stresses the almost irreplaceable value of liver, oysters, raw carrots, coffee, and gelatin. You should read the articles about these foods on his website before deciding whether to continue avoiding them.

Also, it's important to get enough protein. If milk is your main source of protein, you should be drinking at least 8 glasses a day.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
What lead you to believe that fish and meat are more nutritious than milk? Have you read Ray's articles about milk, calcium, and phosphate? Of the foods you mentioned, I'd be careful with chips,a cereal, and bread. Corn chips are the safest chips because the corn is treated with alkali, making it easier to digest and preventing persoption. However, commercial corn chips are typically fried in seed oils. Corn tortillas fried in corn oil are a good alternative, though they're nowhere near as nutritious as fruit. The safest kinds of bread are those made with sprouted grains, like sourdough or ezekiel. Sprouting grains has a similar effect to treating corn with alkali.

Many foods that you haven't mentioned are extremely beneficial and easy to digest for most people. Dr. Peat stresses the almost irreplaceable value of liver, oysters, raw carrots, coffee, and gelatin. You should read the articles about these foods on his website before deciding whether to continue avoiding them.

Also, it's important to get enough protein. If milk is your main source of protein, you should be drinking at least 8 glasses a day.

This about covers it. The only thing I'd want to add is that corn products, bread, and chips all tend to be "fortified." It's likely that OP is getting obscene amounts of things he doesn't really need and almost none of some very important nutrients outaude of his milk consumption if his diet is as he says it is

Sofia2020

Betaine HCL + Ox Bile were to harsh on my stomach,
I use pancreatic enzymes instead.
You dont crave those foods, because you cant digest them.
\it is much easier to digest refined foods like sugar (which doens put strain on the pancreas)