Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why?

julcreutz

On a low A diet I have less energy, can't sleep, have oily and worse skin, but my temps are higher between meals.

I found I have to eat liver daily. I get great energy from it, sleep perfectly and have much better skin. But I always find it makes my temps drop faster between meals.

Is this indicating it lowers my thyroid OR increasing my metabolism, thus having to eat more?

I'm already eating quite a lot of food, eating even more would feel forced to me I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

Velve921

On a low A diet I have less energy, can't sleep, have oily and worse skin, but my temps are higher between meals.

I found I have to eat liver daily. I get great energy from it, sleep perfectly and have much better skin. But I always find it makes my temps drop faster between meals.

Is this indicating it lowers my thyroid OR increasing my metabolism, thus having to eat more?

I'm already eating quite a lot of food, eating even more would feel forced to me I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

When eating liver every Saturday, I find that if I do not have enough calcium, sugar, and saturated fat with it, I will struggle with blood sugar for the rest of the day.

Temps and pulse are important markers, but if sleep is improving then it would be hard for me to not say it’s a positive.

OP
J

julcreutz

When eating liver every Saturday, I find that if I do not have enough calcium, sugar, and saturated fat with it, I will struggle with blood sugar for the rest of the day.

Temps and pulse are important markers, but if sleep is improving then it would be hard for me to not say it’s a positive.

Absolutely. It could very well be low blood sugar!

baccheion

How often do you eat liver and how much? Copper would be balanced with zinc. Do you take vitamin D? CRON-o-meter screenshot?

maillol

I have experienced this. It is possibly the high amount of vitamin A causing mild anemia.

Results: Vitamin A at the doses of 450 and 900 µg had a stimulating effect, which, however, did not differ significantly from that of experiment 1 in which iron was used alone. At the dose of 1800 µg, vitamin A had a negative effect on iron absorption.
Conclusion: High doses of vitamin A may cause lower serum iron levels, whereas a low dose favors iron absorption.

With vitamin A toxicity red blood cells lose hemoglobin and bleeding can occur easily.

The excessive intake of vitamin A affects harmfully the haematopoietic system, leading to aplastic anemia. It accelerates erythrocyte sedimentation rate and prolongs the prothrombin time. It also causes leukopaenia, weakening at the same time the defense ability of the body.

Patients with hepatic and renal diseases and children are especially susceptible to the adverse effects
of this vitamin.