Eating Less Meals A Day

Vins7

Eating less meals a day could be problematic or it's better for digestion, and fix gut issues (constantly bloating).

I'm constantly eating or drinking something each two or there hours a day and I don't know if It could be problematic.
I would like to try eating less meals a day (2 or 3) for fixing the bloating.

I'm a skinny boy with bloating and I don't know how gaining weight without being constantly bloated.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
If the bloat comes from water weight just don't worry about it until it's time to cut. If the bloating is inflammatory it has nothing to do with how often you eat. Having water weight is a good thing (bodybuilders are at their weakest in competition shape) but tends to look worse on a skinny frame.

Ableton

Cutting serotoninic foods like dairy and eggs (which had its benefits as well) definitely reduced my bloating and water weight.
Also plant based foods seem to help.

here is what I eat, completely debloated since, and nice energy and temps

tons of juice
Some coffee with milk (when I’m not great I don’t do well on coffee)
Some fresh fruit
Big bowls of veggies cooked in some coco oil with some potatos/rice. Obviously this is controversial here but I am active
Occasional nutrient dense stuff like fish liver seafood etc

this is very close to what i ate pre peat instinctively, except that I ramp up my cals with lots of juice

so basically plant based + some animal protein when I grave it, which tends to be a small portion a day or a big one every second day or something. If you are not active cut the starches alltogether I would say

laleto12

Cutting serotoninic foods like dairy and eggs (which had its benefits as well) definitely reduced my bloating and water weight.
Also plant based foods seem to help.

here is what I eat, completely debloated since, and nice energy and temps

tons of juice
Some coffee with milk (when I’m not great I don’t do well on coffee)
Some fresh fruit
Big bowls of veggies cooked in some coco oil with some potatos/rice. Obviously this is controversial here but I am active
Occasional nutrient dense stuff like fish liver seafood etc

this is very close to what i ate pre peat instinctively, except that I ramp up my cals with lots of juice

so basically plant based + some animal protein when I grave it, which tends to be a small portion a day or a big one every second day or something. If you are not active cut the starches alltogether I would say
what kind of juice do you drink? and are they just ordinary supermarket products?

Ableton

what kind of juice do you drink? and are they just ordinary supermarket products?

yes, ordinary. I tried eco stuff and it's nice but ultimately hardly affordable for me long term.
I suppose health problems associated with pesticides and the likes are more of a long term thing so realistically it's hard to tell where this will go, but at the end of the day you can speculate all day and take forum advice or just eat what makes you feel good, and what you grave.

like 3 l OJ from concentrate (it's the sweetest/mildest I could find) + like 1,5 l of a multi vitamin juice with added E, b6/1/12, biotin, niacin (albi is the brand for both; germany) on active days. 2/3 of that on non active days

I always eat within an 8 hour window, so eating 3 meals starting 10:00-18:00 hours works best for me :D