Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray

zztr

Don't overeat. Learn to eat only until you're not hungry anymore. This is the main thing. People chronically overeat for various reasons that are primarily psychological. I think they mostly interpret the stress of boredom as prompt for eating. The correct solution is to eliminate the boredom.

The second thing is physical activity. I don't know anyone totally sedentary who doesn't at least have a potbelly. Ray Peat has a gut, though I grant you he's geriatric. If you want to be relatively lean you're at least going to have to walk daily, or something like that.

I don't think diet composition tricks really enter into it for any significant number of people. It's simply: Don't stuff your face, and spend a good hour a day up on your feet moving about.

Stryker

low fat , low phosphate , no wheat or soy lecithin

have a nice day

T

tca300

@Stryker Have you noticed any bacteria overgrowth or "cold/flu" symptoms on a low fat diet? How low in fat do you go ( not including medium chain triglycerides ) Thanks!

DrJ

Get a high calcium to phosphate ratio. Ray says this. And keep the fat low. Once I got my calcium-to-phosphate ratio up, I started shedding pounds, about 1.5 lb /week. Doesn't mean you can eat fat with impunity. You have to keep that relatively low, but I don't watch it closely, but I do watch calcium-to-phosphate ratio closely.

Stryker

@Stryker Have you noticed any bacteria overgrowth or "cold/flu" symptoms on a low fat diet? How low in fat do you go ( not including medium chain triglycerides ) Thanks!

no never , i have abit of white tongue but i think thats mostly from tobacco causing dry mouth

at one stage i was having 5 grams a day which was about 1-1.5% of total calories , i think that was abit low and i tell people i know to stick around 0.20g per lb of lean mass

max219

Very low fat diet, and very low starch diet helps me get lean if I keep an eye on calories. I lean out at just above 3000 calories, and maintain close to 4000 calories eating this way. When I say very low fat I mean around 20 grams or less per day. Also, lots of walking and full body sun exposure during the hours vitamin D is available helps a lot.

Last edited:

mirc12354

right now ,
low fat milk
potatoes
jasmine white rice
caprylric acid
beef liver
red bull
strawberry nesquick
coffee

So basically no meat except for the occasional liver? I'd love to be able to tolerate so much liquids I could get all the proteins I need from the milk alone.

Stryker

So basically no meat except for the occasional liver? I'd love to be able to tolerate so much liquids I could get all the proteins I need from the milk alone.
pretty much , i have occasional chicken breast and trim cut beef steaks ..
the milk i use is 64g protein per liter
so 3 litres a day supplies much more than enough protein for me
aswell as 5.2g of calcium.. which i find is a often overlooked nutrient for weight loss

mirc12354

pretty much , i have occasional chicken breast and trim cut beef steaks ..
the milk i use is 64g protein per liter
so 3 litres a day supplies much more than enough protein for me
aswell as 5.2g of calcium.. which i find is a often overlooked nutrient for weight loss

what about supplements?

Stryker

daily ones that i will continue to use based on positive outcomes and worth the cost have been
tyronene
Kuinone
androsterone

magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate
Allithiamine

Phenibut
Mildronate
acteyl L-Tyrosine

mirc12354

daily ones that i will continue to use based on positive outcomes and worth the cost have been
tyronene
Kuinone
androsterone

Allithiamine

Phenibut
Mildronate
acteyl L-Tyrosine
Intersting stack. Doses?

Stryker

tyronene - 16mcg
Kuinone - 3mg
androsterone - 3 mg

magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate - 300mg
Allithiamine - 50mg

Phenibut - 1.25 gram
Mildronate - 1 gram
acteyl L-Tyrosine between 350mg and 1.5 grams ...depends

DaveFoster

tyronene
Kuinone
androsterone

Allithiamine

Phenibut
Mildronate
acteyl L-Tyrosine
Why T3 only and not TyroMix?