Easy Ways To Slow Down Metabolism?

x69

I am eating a lot right now including lots of sugar but I can't seem to gain weight.
I blame it on my metabolism and would like it to slow it down.. any diet changes I can implement?

JustAGuy

Add pufa to your diet?

Also you might eat less than you think. I have tried the “unlimited eating” of sugar, sure I was a blazing furnace of heat but noticed fat gains rapidly aswell. Kept fat intake <10g/day. I was very lean though (like 8% bf, had 0 pinch able fat beside a few mm on my glutes/hamstring) so I could very easily notice the gain.

yerrag

Get your body fluids to become acidic by eating food (very sour citrus fruits for example, or lots of meat) and taking supplements (such as magnesium chloride in large quantities daily). You'll lower your metabolism. But along with that you'll also be lowering your immunity and your susceptibility to allergies.

What is your basis for thinking you have high metabolism? And if so, are you hyperthyroid? If so, taking antithyroid food such as cabbage will help.

If you don't actually have high metabolism, then you should consider how well you're digesting and absorbing nutrients.

InChristAlone

Cyproheptadine is for people just like you.

fradon

I am eating a lot right now including lots of sugar but I can't seem to gain weight.
I blame it on my metabolism and would like it to slow it down.. any diet changes I can implement?

iron and b vitamins will make you gain weight

adding fat to your meals will spike insulin high and pack on the weight too. make sure you eat enough salt

you may be too aerobic right now and eating more meat and rice can help build up nitrogen and urea which will increase muscle and weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals