Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray

DaveFoster

I've been using it for 18 months no negatives do far , I use fasoracetam in dmso to keep any tolerances at bay

But your right the withdrawal symptoms are brutal
What in the literal hell. Experimental much?

I admire your lack of survival instincts. Did you lose weight with t3, androsterone, or l-tyrosine that you noticed?

I'm dropping fat to around 100 g (coconut oil,) and I might go lower. No other fat source. Dropping the cyproheptadine (4-2 mg, and then maybe 1, 0.5 mg, off). I'm around 20% body fat (at the most), and I want to get to around 12%.

sladerunner69

Stop milk
Eat cheese

Stop sugar eat fruits

Eat every day a pound of brccoli
It has 0.2 g pufa

Eat maximum 150 protein

Eat alot of whole wheat toast
Like 20 servings a day with some coconut oil

Stay away from milk or whey protein

Eat a pound of meat
Stay away from muscle meat

Stay positive

Good luck

Eating a pound of broccoli a day will lead to liver dysfunction, and build up of estrogen. I once heard that curciferoud veggies were good for EXPELLING estrogen so I tried the broccoli/brussel/cauliflower protocol and it made me feel really awful. Cruciferous veggies inhibit a lvier enzyme apparently..

Also Dr. Peat would certainly not reccomend whole wheat toast. In fact you'd be hard pressed to fin anyone in this community who would agree with you on that recommendation. Whole wheat is an unprocessed grain, and unprocessed is even mroe difficult to digest that processed grains. Processed grains are poor for the digestion too, and have been demonstrated to clog arteries and capillaries, and increase estrogen and serotonin, yada yada, basically allt he reasons that ahv ebeen repeated over and over again on my starch is not as good as sugar.

Also I would definitely include milk in my weightloss diet, particularly for the calcium. But also the sugar. What other food has such a perfect ratio of sugar, protein, calcium? Organic milk has no pesticides if that is your concern, and the cow's digesiton does a lot fow ork to eliminate toxins from its milk...

sladerunner69

I admire your lack of survival instincts. Did you lose weight with t3, androsterone, or l-tyrosine that you noticed?

I'm dropping fat to around 100 g (coconut oil,) and I might go lower. No other fat source. Dropping the cyproheptadine (4-2 mg, and then maybe 1, 0.5 mg, off). I'm around 20% body fat (at the most), and I want to get to around 12%.

That is a genrous amount of coconut oil. dont you find yourself getting dreary at the thought of shoving another spoonful of tasteless slimy gel in your mouth?

sladerunner69

@Jem Oz Martin Berkhan and 100's of his clients would disagree with your " full of it comment " he regularly drops down to 5% body fat and stays there for months with very very little exercise. 3 ( at most ) heavy, very short weight training sessions per week with zero cardio.
View attachment 4129 View attachment 4130

Yes diet is at least 2/3 of the equation in the long run, when it comes to bodybuilding Many of the champions have expressed that sentiment. That guy is likely on roids though, or he has been training for 10+ years with an awesome diet.

When he sheds fat does he use a keto diet?

T

tca300

@sladerunner69 He does 16/8 intermittent fasting everyday, cycles carbohydrate intake ( eats carbs on lifting days, lowers them on rest days ), keeps his calories in check, and has regular cheesecake refeedings. Whether he does steroids or not is not for me to speculate. I have been accused of using steroids in the past when I have done sub 10% body fat cuts ( knowing full well I never used them ) but 100% of the time the ones accusing me were overweight. Envy, and lack of self control makes people extremely confrontational, and mean, in my experience. That seems to be the norm these days, someone who doesnt try hard, nor has the will power/self control attacks those who do, and accuses them of " cheating ", or " If I took drugs, I would look like that too!". Just because they personally cant do it, doesnt mean others cant. There are extremely obvious abusers of steroids, and as far as I have heard, most dont desire to look like those individuals anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sladerunner69

It depends on your digestion anyway

If you have very poor digestion then u have to be careful

Dark green vegetable are loaded with a very high nutritional content

Vitamin A in broccoli I believe it's like 50 000 iu
Which is anti estrogen

The problem about ita hard to digest

So for me I boiled for like ten minutes
Then I turn them into a creamy sauce

Broccoli specially broccoli is like anti estrogen

I wish you can look into broccoli profile on cronometer

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 He does 16/8 intermittent fasting everyday, cycles carbohydrate intake ( eats carbs on lifting days, lowers them on rest days ), keeps his calories in check, and has regular cheesecake refeedings. Whether he does steroids or not is not for me to speculate. I have been accused of using steroids in the past when I have done sub 10% body fat cuts ( knowing full well I never used them ) but 100% of the time the ones accusing me were overweight. Envy, and lack of self control makes people extremely confrontational, and mean, in my experience. That seems to be the norm these days, someone who doesnt try hard, nor has the will power/self control attacks those who do, and accuses them of " cheating ", or " If I took drugs, I would look like that too!". Just because they personally cant do it, doesnt mean others cant. There are extremely obvious abusers of steroids, and as far as I have heard, most dont desire to look like those individuals anyways.

Now that I have a second look at the guy it is clear to me that he is not on steroids. At least it would be pathetic if he was- he is not very big at all, my drunken eyes were fooled because for he is contest lean. He likely has the genetics to keep him remarkably lean in the first place, and dieting/fasting helps him to shed fat and take him to under 5%. How much does he weight at what %? Having a very low bodyfat percentage can appear deceiving, the enhanced definition can make one look much larger and more muscular than they truly are.

superhuman

@sladerunner69 it seems like you are not well educated in terms of training and steroids. There are ton of people on steroids that looks WAY worse then Martin Berkhan and less muscles. Steroids can do wonders if you use it right, eat right and train right but still it will just enhance you to a certain degree. Exeptions are the elite gene people and high responders.
Natural people training all their life will never come close to achieving Martin Berkhans muscle mass and look. He is a serious dedicated individual even tho he is most on the powerlifter side tho in terms of bodybuilding/aestethic side meaning he could probably build some more muscle mass on different places if he wanted and focused more on it in terms of bb training.

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 it seems like you are not well educated in terms of training and steroids. There are ton of people on steroids that looks WAY worse then Martin Berkhan and less muscles. Steroids can do wonders if you use it right, eat right and train right but still it will just enhance you to a certain degree. Exeptions are the elite gene people and high responders.
Natural people training all their life will never come close to achieving Martin Berkhans muscle mass and look. He is a serious dedicated individual even tho he is most on the powerlifter side tho in terms of bodybuilding/aestethic side meaning he could probably build some more muscle mass on different places if he wanted and focused more on it in terms of bb training.

What part of that led you to beleive I was not well educated on training? It appears your deductive reasoning skills are lax or non-existent.

And it appears you've bought the typical gym rat bait about how "steroid are jsut an enhancer bro" and "steroids wont do your hard work for you"... pfft you sound like a clown pal :clown:

There was a large study done to assess the effects of a designer cocktail of anabolic steroids including ethyl test, insulin, gh, andro, similar to a pro level gear stack (which by the way run some bodybuilders over a few grand $$ MONTHLY) So there were 3 population groups of males aged 18-45: Group 1- weightlifting 4xweek+steroid cocktail. Group 2-weightlifting only, Group 3- steroid cocktail only. Guess what happened buddy-o? In 2 months Group 1 gained an average of 14 lbs of muscle. Groups 2 gains an average of 3 lbs of muscle. And Group 3? What happened to them? Gained 11 lbs of muscle in 2 months. Again, thats WITHOUT ANY FORM OF RESISTANCE TRAINING.

Now tell me again that steroids "are just for enhancing results bro"

Most of of the astute readers ont his forum udnerstand that muscle mass is primarily determined by testosterone levels. Remember that when using these unsafe steroid stacks, these "athletes" have blood testosterone levels from 4000-5000 or higher. The average blood levels, in case you weren't aware (and I doubt you are) are from 300-600. Are you beginning to udnerstand the science of steroids a little better? It's jsut aan overdose of testosterone, which will likeely aromatize to estrogen somewhere along the gonadal axis, and probably wear at the skeletal and nervous systems... in fact it's not "likely" it defintiely will. Look at the poor health of "old" roid users whoa re only in their 40s 50s and 60s, most of them dont make it any older than that.

And with this small fry Martin Berkhans, I am only impressed by his dry leanness, which clearly takes a refined level of commitment to intense, albeit niave, dieting. If he is using anabolic steroids then I will have to laugh, because he does not have steroids level of muscle mass. I have never touched anything mroe intense than creatine or 11-keto DHT and I have post finasteride syndrome and I somehow I have achieved MORE muscularity... Of course I have been lifting and dieting for nearly 10 years first as a linebacker and later on as a discus chucker. So size/aesethics was never even my goal but still when I look at these disturbingly lean bodybuilders I have to laugh because the unholy commitment to fasting and ketosis they have to make is leaving an undeniable wound on their metabolisms, long run. I mean look at that guy's face, he's covverred in lines and wrinkes and I bet he's not older than 35.:partypooper:

So in summary: Not very big+11 lbs of muscle in 2 months w/ ZERO LIFTING+ ketosis making you feel like a vietnam POW+ a face that has an additional 20 yrs or AIDS = :handok: great for him

Last edited:
T

tca300

Now that I have a second look at the guy it is clear to me that he is not on steroids. At least it would be pathetic if he was- he is not very big at all, my drunken eyes were fooled because for he is contest lean. He likely has the genetics to keep him remarkably lean in the first place, and dieting/fasting helps him to shed fat and take him to under 5%. How much does he weight at what %? Having a very low bodyfat percentage can appear deceiving, the enhanced definition can make one look much larger and more muscular than they truly are.
Nope! He doesnt have "good genetics" he use to be fat. Lol he can deadlift ~700lbs and do pullups with 100lbs attached to his waist, both of which are extremely impressive for a bodyweight slightly over 90kg. My previous post about being mean, and name calling seems to be presenting itself by attacking Martin, " small fry; he's covverred in lines and wrinkes and I bet he's not older than 35". Envy makes certain individuals into bullies. Never having met Martin, therefore not knowing who he is as a person, but still attacking him, proves envy makes jerks out of a lot of people. At least I assume its envy, because it takes a much worse, hearless, individual to attack someone they genuinely feel sorry for.
20170101_113029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people here in florida

U can see clearly theyre on roids

They lift 5 pound biceps
Like kay green

And their biceps is bigger than arnold

And they start telling you
Eat big stay big
You dont have to lift heavy to look good
You have to do it right

They look perfect

I have a friend who eat 3 burger meals at @checkers

And he look like arnold

But sexier

And he is on roids

But i like him because he is honest
He never told me im a natty shiiitt

Roids can make a 500 per cent change

Im not interested in it
Because they have to do on off

And on off ( like 2 month)
They cant even lift a pound of potatoes
No intercourses

I prefer to be a litle bit fat
But happy
Sex the moment i want

DaveFoster

That is a genrous amount of coconut oil. dont you find yourself getting dreary at the thought of shoving another spoonful of tasteless slimy gel in your mouth?
I put about 1/2 cup in my coffee drink. It blends together so it's creamy. It's fully hydrogenated as well.

Stryker

True knowledge is Aquired from experimenting with things that have very little information about them

I think I lost a fair bit of water weight on t3 and andro but I was pretty lean and dry to start with

I think when I was consuming 100-150g of coconut oil I wasn't seeing any further fat loss but give it a go and find out !

Fasoracetam feels like noopept but much faster acting but if you take too much or take it for too long it makes me abit disconnected from reality and my feelings and less response to sexual stimuli

DaveFoster

True knowledge is Aquired from experimenting with things that have very little information about them

I think I lost a fair bit of water weight on t3 and andro but I was pretty lean and dry to start with

I think when I was consuming 100-150g of coconut oil I wasn't seeing any further fat loss but give it a go and find out !

Fasoracetam feels like noopept but much faster acting but if you take too much or take it for too long it makes me abit disconnected from reality and my feelings and less response to sexual stimuli
Interesting. I experimented with the cholinergics back in high school; they're okay, but they made me particularly volatile as far as mood went (not in a bad way necessarily). Somewhat whimsical, but I aced my writing finals.

If you ever come across it, make sure to avoid D-aspartic acid (DAA). People say it's safe, but it's the most toxic thing I've ever ingested; extended hormonal derangement from a couple days worth of dosing mediated through the NMDA receptor.

@DaveFoster hasn't that much coconut oil been sticking to your belly?
I don't really pay that much attention to my weight. A bit; it helped me bulk from 190 to 215 in the span of about 8 months or so, along with all the other things I'm doing.

Stryker

Interesting. I experimented with the cholinergics back in high school; they're okay, but they made me particularly volatile as far as mood went (not in a bad way necessarily). Somewhat whimsical, but I aced my writing finals.

If you ever come across it, make sure to avoid D-aspartic acid (DAA). People say it's safe, but it's the most toxic thing I've ever ingested; extended hormonal derangement from a couple days worth of dosing mediated through the NMDA receptor.

I don't really pay that much attention to my weight. A bit; it helped me bulk from 190 to 215 in the span of about 8 months or so, along with all the other things I'm doing.
Yeah I've read the things on it increasing test , but always avoided it simply cos its aspartic acid not that I'm an expert on aspartic acid though ..

Just to note , out of maybe 100 or more supplements I've tried Mildronate is the clear winner for me

Phenibut is a close second but I understand it's serious risks