Easy Cheese Soup

minor9

I was looking for more foods to fill salt cravings that didn't involve starch, and I came up with this simple recipe for a single serve cheese soup. It might sound slightly gross on paper but I think it tastes amazing. Sort of like a broccoli cheddar without the broccoli.

In a regular sized coffee cup, I put in

6-8 oz milk (I use 1%)
a little butter (probably like .3 tbsp)
2-4 tbsp of crumbled parm reggiano

Microwave (usually a minute and half for me)
Stir and salt to taste (it will definitely need salt)

It's not a thick soup as-is but gelatin powder mixes in quite well if you want it a little thicker. Enjoy!

I was looking for more foods to fill salt cravings that didn't involve starch, and I came up with this simple recipe for a single serve cheese soup. It might sound slightly gross on paper but I think it tastes amazing. Sort of like a broccoli cheddar without the broccoli.

In a regular sized coffee cup, I put in

6-8 oz milk (I use 1%)
a little butter (probably like .3 tbsp)
2-4 tbsp of crumbled parm reggiano

Microwave (usually a minute and half for me)
Stir and salt to taste (it will definitely need salt)

It's not a thick soup as-is but gelatin powder mixes in quite well if you want it a little thicker. Enjoy!
This sounds like a good base recipe for adding lots of little leftovers to, like roasted parsnips, steamed broccoli, baked chicken, hamburger and such. I don't use the microwave so I will give your cheese soup a try on the stove! Thanks minor9!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals