East West Healing's Metabolic Cookbook?

So Josh from East West Healing and his wife put out a metabolic cookbook? This looks pretty intriguing, but was hoping some people here maybe had some experience with it. It has a section on salads and vegetables, but says the whole book is Peat approved. He is a billion times more educated than me in this field, but I was just curious.

jaguar43

EndlessResearch said:
So Josh from East West Healing and his wife put out a metabolic cookbook? This looks pretty intriguing, but was hoping some people here maybe had some experience with it. It has a section on salads and vegetables, but says the whole book is Peat approved. He is a billion times more educated than me in this field, but I was just curious.

I bought it and its not worth 40 dollars in my opinion.

juanitacarlos

I've got it, it's pretty good. Good for a beginner into all things Peaty. I've cooked some of the recipes and they are pretty good. I would recommend it if you are not a creative person (in terms of food/cooking) and just want some basic information/ideas in one place. PM me if you want a copy to look at it and if you like it, you can buy it from their website.

EndlessResearch

Jenn said:
Joy of Cooking, find the blue cover kind at a garage sale somewhere. ;)

Is that a different cookbook I should look into? Why do you recommend that one?

Jenn

The older Joy of Cooking is pre "fat is evil", "meat is evil". There are even instruction on how to skin a squirrel. ;) It has tons of recipes, including gelatin aspics, meat prep, identifying cuts of meat, etc. Learn how to deep fry, boil, bake, whatever. Learn how to cook what YOU choose to cook. I got mine for a $1, printed in the early 70's. I wouldn't get one that was dated later than that. The daughter started editing it after that and changed the recipes to be more PC.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Jenn said:
The older Joy of Cooking is pre "fat is evil", "meat is evil". There are even instruction on how to skin a squirrel. ;) It has tons of recipes, including gelatin aspics, meat prep, identifying cuts of meat, etc. Learn how to deep fry, boil, bake, whatever. Learn how to cook what YOU choose to cook. I got mine for a $1, printed in the early 70's. I wouldn't get one that was dated later than that. The daughter started editing it after that and changed the recipes to be more PC.
Updated the link above to show the first version of the book.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rickyman East West Healing. Lactic Acid From Yogurt And Ground Beef? Ask For Help or Advice 3
burtlancast Milk, Calcium And Hormones, East West Healing, 2011 Audio Interview Transcripts 6
Amazoniac Cholesterol And Saturated Fats - East West Healing Audio Interview Transcripts 8
burtlancast Project 7 (FULL): INFLAMMATION, East West Healing, 2011 Finished Projects 9
loess The Thyroid (East West Healing Blog Talk Radio, 2011) Audio Interview Transcripts 5
charlie East West Healing – Energy and Metabolism (2013) Interviews 0
K East West Healing's Metabolic Blueprint Program Resources 62
Inaut East West: Milk,Calcium And Hormones Milk 7
Amazoniac East West: The Science Behind The Dangers Of Polyunsaturated Fats Audio Interview Transcripts 29
Sexypizza I'm From The Middle East, T3 Is Not Available Here. Where Can I Buy It? T3 3
Strongbad So I'm Currently In South East Asia Discussing Dietary Models 26
meatbag How China Beats The West At Capitalism Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 21
haidut Sperm Count (Biomarker Of Male Health) In The West Has Declined By 60% Since The 1970s Scientific Studies 16
nikkmm Total Thyroid #2 From Nutri West Natural Dessicated Thyroid 0
Hugh Johnson Methylene blue photoinactivation abolishes West Nile virus infectivity in vivo Scientific Studies 0
loess Is it safe to eat food from the West Pacific? Seafood 2
B Gain weight - how to lose weight after healing? Weight 1
G Raised CP/Buteyko Healing Cleanse Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 2
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
S Tips For Healing Post Extraction Ask For Help or Advice 18
L How Do You Encourage Facial Nerve Healing After Severe Brain Trauma? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 17
S Scuba Diving: Air Pressure Healing Effects Altitude, Weather 1
Lokzo Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Enhances Wound Healing Of Major Burn Injury Scientific Studies 11
orewashin Healing Midbrain Damage (chronic Fatigue Syndrome) Health 81
C Is TSH Suppression The Key To Healing The Thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 28
ddjd Peat Approach To Healing From Ciprofloxacin Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Elize Cannabidiol For Mast Cell Activation And Histamine Intolerance? | Healing Histamine Thyroid and Hormones 2
ursidae Scars Are Not Healing, Please Help Me Skin 47
Lenny Anybody Has Any Succes Healing Milk-protein Allergy? Working Through Milk Issues 2
methylenewhite Topical Serotonin Antagonist Ketanserin Improves Wound Healing Up To 150% Scientific Studies 0
A What Does Peat Say On Bacterial Infections? Recommended Healing Strategies? Ask For Help or Advice 7
M Combined Ascorbic Acid And T3 Produce Better Healing Compared To Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Scientific Studies 0
E Help With Healing After 1 Year Of Carnivore Diet 34
C Consistently Poor Wound Healing Ask For Help or Advice 2
GorillaHead Healing Tendinitis. All Advice Appreciated Male Issues 0
Velve921 My Father Recently Passed -- Advise On Healing Ask For Help or Advice 55
J Healing Metabolism Correlation With Weight Gain Body Care 13
methylenewhite Pro-metabolic Peat Inspired Community/healing Center In Mexico Miscellaneous 0
G Best Supplements For Healing Muscle/Tendon Injuries Body Care 43
M On Healing Health 0
Peatogenic Regeneration After Trauma Healing. Mitolipin, Muscle Building? Miscellaneous 2
General Orange Caffeine Consumption Can Hinder Wound Healing Scientific Studies 4
Cirion Would High Protein High Carb Low Fat Be The Best Way To Facilitate Healing Process? Macros & Micros 5
Tenacity Vitamin D - Healing My Skin And My Nervous System Testimonials 37
S PrimerCube Magnetism-based Healing Device Science 0
R Healing Kidney Failure Log Logs 36
walker_in_aus Topical Methylene Blue + Red Light For Skin Healing Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 29
kayumochi Medical Medium - Thyroid Healing Thyroid and Hormones 15
J How Safe Is Pregnenolone? (For Healing SSRI Effects) Ask For Help or Advice 15
Elize Has Anyone Had Success With Innate Healing Ask For Help or Advice 4