East West Healing's Metabolic Blueprint Program

When I first discovered Peat, nearly a year ago, I was overwhelmed by the amount of information. I was overwhelmed with where to begin. I was overwhelmed with my own illness and so I had a consultation with Jeanne Rubin. We had a nice conversation and she told me it would be $1200 to do their program.....One Thousand Two Hundred US Dollars. I actually considered it out of sheer desperation, but in the end decided to keep my money and dive in, head-first. Here we are, ten months later, and I managed to learn and apply the principles myself. The value in digging in, reading, learning and experimenting on myself is PRICELESS. I have regained my physical and mental health using FREE INFORMATION. Many thanks to the support and encouragement of all you peeps on this website and of course RP himself.

I am living proof that you do not need a fancy expensive program, but you DO need about a year's time and serious determination (especially if you're a super effed up middle-aged woman...lol).

maximus

Great to hear of you reaping the benefits TBP as an aside I found what Ray use to charge for his nutrional consultations

"For a while when I was doing consultations/classes at home I would tell people that it would take an hour or two, and that they could pay me 1/1000 of their annual income, and it worked all right with most (low income) people, but high income people objected".

tara

Hi all,
I very much appreciate all the free information that I have found and read, and all the work that many people put in for free to help spread information and discussion of Peat's work - thanks Charlie for running this forum, and all of you for contributing to it. I very much agree that:
thebigpeatowski said:
The value in digging in, reading, learning and experimenting on myself is PRICELESS.
This is a good part of what I have got from Peat - I can't rely on the establishment to solve my health problems, I have to take charge of it as best I can, and learn and organise for what I need. Also, I've gained a much greater understanding of the systemic effects on everyone's health of our dysfunctional economic and political systems.

I have also read and appreciated a lot of information that I've got from free articles, blog posts, youtube videos from Jeanne and Josh Rubin, Danny Roddy, FPS, who also make some income from their work based on Peat's work. They don't steal his work or hide it or control it - they always acknowledge Peat's large contribution, and help lead people to his work with the links on their site. I might never have found Peat's articles if it weren't for them.

People have to make a living, and the options for making an honest living are very constrained, the way our societies are currently organised*.
Those of us who can find a way to support ourselves and our families adequately by doing constructive work that does not contribute to the generally oppressive nature of our current societies are a lucky minority.
I think people who do valuable work in organising, summarising, synthesising, selectively quoting, and presenting real useful information in the best way they can in a way that makes it more accessible, and who can get paid for some of this work, can consider that a relatively honourable way to make a living. I don't necessarily endorse everything they say or do, and if they have done particular things that lack integrity that would be a shame (I am not aware of such, but obviously I only know them by their online presence). Overall, I hope I eventually find a way to make a living by something as valuable as they do.

* Tangential rant: It's a profit driven world, and profits are most easily maximised by manufacturing destructive or unnecessary wants and externalising the costs to people and the environment.

Edit: PS, I have not paid for any of the programmes or books, and I'm unlikely to, so I can't comment on their actual worth or cost.