EarthQuakes, Elephants And. Aether ?

Mr Joe

According to "scientists" : Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. ... After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs.

I have some personal reason to believe that earthquakes are in fact caused by inverse piezoelectrical effect. The earth beeing somehow polarized and react like a piezoelectric and vibrate. Some people even use piezoelectric inverse effect to create mist :

These piezo are usually ceramics for exemple BaTiO3 : Barium titanate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate appears white as a powder and is transparent when prepared as large crystals. It is a ferroelectric ceramic material that exhibits the photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties.

In an other hand, we know that some animals such as elephants react (sometimes 2 weeks before) when earthquakes is going to happen.

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(18)30420-2

It's actually funny when we read what are the components of an elephant's foot :

The Elephant's Foot is composed primarily of silicon dioxide, with traces of uranium, titanium, zirconium, magnesium and graphite. The mass is largely homogeneous, though the depolymerized silicate glass contains occasional crystalline grains of zircon.

I fell on the @haidut thread concerning aether and anti-gravity force and i was wondering guy's if someone could give me some thoughts or knowledge about aether impact on earth or biological capacity of elephant (compare to humain) to feel this polarization ? Could it be 100% due to their feets ? Body conductivity ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
According to "scientists" : Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. ... After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs.

I have some personal reason to believe that earthquakes are in fact caused by inverse piezoelectrical effect. The earth beeing somehow polarized and react like a piezoelectric and vibrate. Some people even use piezoelectric inverse effect to create mist :

These piezo are usually ceramics for exemple BaTiO3 : Barium titanate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate appears white as a powder and is transparent when prepared as large crystals. It is a ferroelectric ceramic material that exhibits the photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties.

In an other hand, we know that some animals such as elephants react (sometimes 2 weeks before) when earthquakes is going to happen.

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(18)30420-2

It's actually funny when we read what are the components of an elephant's foot :

The Elephant's Foot is composed primarily of silicon dioxide, with traces of uranium, titanium, zirconium, magnesium and graphite. The mass is largely homogeneous, though the depolymerized silicate glass contains occasional crystalline grains of zircon.

I fell on the @haidut thread concerning aether and anti-gravity force and i was wondering guy's if someone could give me some thoughts or knowledge about aether impact on earth or biological capacity of elephant (compare to humain) to feel this polarization ? Could it be 100% due to their feets ? Body conductivity ?

It certainly sounds like a plausible mechanism but I would venture a guess that there is more than one. My guess is that elephants, like many other animals (including humans), can sense changes in the Earth's magnetic field. Significant fluctuations and even shifts of the magnetic poles have been shown to occur at least a week before the actual quake. So, elephants (and especially birds, who are masters of geomagnetic sensing) sense these changes and can even anticipate where the quake will strike (if it is on land) and move away from that region. Changes in solar activity also affect quake frequency and animals are capable of sensing solar activity changes too.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Sounds good ! Bids masters of geomagnetic sensing ? That would probably explain birds capacity for flying ? Maybe something more than just aerodynamic. Capacity to use eather or what ? That reminds me the tap water and scrub hair experiment to change water direction. Clark Kent must be Nikolas Tesla with a mask then ahaha ! Do you know if Aether would be as Vitamin D and photons an other way to get energy ? Like polarizating the body and influence Nadh/nad+ ratio or just influencing proton gradient/ electrons ?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Often light phenomena were observed just before earthquakes, which may hint at the connection between piezoelectricity and stress in the rocks. One has to consider that the earth is not a static object but due to the continental drift is ever changing. This causes stress along the tectonic plates. I just looked up Quakewatch and there is an article on this very subject:

Quake Watch

There, a connection to space is proposed, along the way of the reverse piezo-electric effect in the video:

Very interesting!

tankasnowgod

According to "scientists" : Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. ...

..... but most of the recent Earthquakes have been caused by the blowing up of Deep Underground Military Bases.......

tankasnowgod

How do you know this? What are these bases?

Mostly from listening to Gene Decode, but also from seeing the bomb signature on Seismographs. Like this-

Earthquake.png

You can find photos of them online if you look. Phil Schneider talked about them back in the 90s, before he was murdered.

Back
Top Bottom