Earthing/Grounding for health - Conductive shoes patent (1894)

miquelangeles

ELECTROTHERAPEUTIC BODY WEAR - George Quarrie

US556161--electrotherapeutic-bodywear-1.jpg
US556161--electrotherapeutic-bodywear-2.jpg

US556161--electrotherapeutic-bodywear-3.jpg
US556161--electrotherapeutic-bodywear-4.jpg

Related thread:

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Advertisment for The "Q" HEALTH SHOE in Nursing World magazine, 1898:

"There is a great ocean of electric strength in the earth. Like everything in Nature, it has a mission. Its appointed work is health building. It is intended to enter the human body at the soles of the feet, coursing thence, a gentle health-giving current, through the nervous system (which is really an electric highway) to every portion of the body. That's Nature's plan. Its efficiency is proven by the absence of disease and sickness among the primitive tribes which have not advanced to that stage of civilization which requires the wearing of leather soled shoes. The soles of their bare feet being in direct contact with the earth's surface, they absorb into their systems that tonic of tonics, earth's electricity. Civilized people shut out this imperative necessity to good health by wearing shoes, the leather soles of which are non-conductors of electricity.

The "Q" HEALTH SHOE, a new, scientific invention, is so made as to conduct earth's electricity into the body. Then Nature's work begins, which means good health to the wearer of the shoes.

The "Q" Health Shoes are well and thoroughly made; materials the best; stylish, perfect-fitting lasts. The price is $4.00. Ask the leading shoe man of your city for these remarkable shoes. If he hasn't them he can get them for you, or we will furnish them.

Let us send you the Catalogue of the Health Shoes. Free for the asking."

MAURICE RYAN, Manufacturer,
Hope and Roebling Streets, BROOKLYN, N.Y.

When you write Advertisers, please mention "The Trained Nurse".

Inaut

@miquelangeles I've developed a peculiar interest in gems/stones/crystals as of recent and wondered what you thought about lodestone or shungite for their grounding potential?

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles I've developed a peculiar interest in gems/stones/crystals as of recent and wondered what you thought about lodestone or shungite for their grounding potential?
Actually this is what I've been looking into for the past few weeks - magnets and more recently gemstones. It's very interesting and there is quite a lot of research available. Shungite in particular stands out, it is considered the natural counterpart of graphene oxide. Planning to buy some this week, I have a gemstone shop not far away and I can visit it in person to see other stones as well. I am particularly interested in shungite, tourmaline and moldavite. But all of them have unique properties. It's about resonances, fields, electricity, magnetism and other elusive energies. A large number of stones develop electricity. Friction creates electricity in topaz and diamonds. Other stones develop electricity when heated or exposed to mechanical stress. Others are magnetic like the lodestone you mentioned, and so are chrysolite, almandine, pyrope and garnet. Tourmaline emits far infrared. Anyone who is skeptical whether stones emanate energies, look at the oldest radio receiver invented, the crystal radio receiver. It uses a piece of crystalline mineral to produce sound. A tiny piece of stone demodulates the radio signal and produces audio. It needs no external power source whatsoever, it uses the power of the radio signal in the air to produce sound.

Inaut

@miquelangeles i bought a small polished lodestone from a crystal shop today. The minute I picked it up I felt different (it was magnetized to a stack of stones for sale). I haven’t experienced anything like it before. Other stones or gems have their own energies but the effects have mostly been subtle. Handling magnetite is instant.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles i bought a small polished lodestone from a crystal shop today. The minute I picked it up I felt different (it was magnetized to a stack of stones for sale). I haven’t experienced anything like it before. Other stones or gems have their own energies but the effects have mostly been subtle. Handling magnetite is instant.
Do you remember Michael Faraday's law of induction, from high school?
I've been largely ignorant as to how electricity works until I revisited the subject recently. Then you inevitably start making connections in the context of human health, energy, fields etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals