Ears Ringing

rayfan1

Hi what’s your diet?
Mainly Meats ( ground beef or lamb, chicken, slamon, shrimp, eggs, fruits, honey on daily basis.
I eat cheese and sheep yoghurt, 1-2 veggies like cauliflower rice, zucchini, cucumber, 1 spoon collagen in coconut milk+ fruits smoothies, 3-4 spoons white rice. Am wondering if the eggs, dairy or honey are causing issues as I have Hashimotos too and eggs and dairy are inflammatory to thyroid. Can be interrelated but I can never tell as it doesn’t stop when I stop these 2, though hard for me stop for a long time, max I can stay away for a week and get discouraged and eat them again.

Don

I have seen a lot of information with it being a form of TMS / Dr John Sarno. Maybe check out youtube.

No i’m not. For me it started after a bad bout of gout. Took colcichine and then was invited to a bbq on a balcony where we sat outside in the cold all night. Next day the ringing started
So it sounds like an imbalance maybe. Perhaps you are lacking certain nutrients. Did you get gout by being carnivore? I have read that too much meat in ones diet contributes to gout.

Sam321

I’ve had tinnitus for two years now but i’ve noticed the ringing goes up in volume if i consume Parmesan Cheese. It sounds ridiculous, but i am genuinely curious as to the reason why. Other cheeses do not have this effect.
mine gets worse when i sleep bad.

aliml

Low blood manganese is significantly associated with tinnitus regularity and disruptiveness.

OP
V

Vinnie06

So it sounds like an imbalance maybe. Perhaps you are lacking certain nutrients. Did you get gout by being carnivore? I have read that too much meat in ones diet contributes to gout.
Was never solely a carnivore, but i def have a purine sensitivity

Nomane Euger

Mainly Meats ( ground beef or lamb, chicken, slamon, shrimp, eggs, fruits, honey on daily basis.
I eat cheese and sheep yoghurt, 1-2 veggies like cauliflower rice, zucchini, cucumber, 1 spoon collagen in coconut milk+ fruits smoothies, 3-4 spoons white rice. Am wondering if the eggs, dairy or honey are causing issues as I have Hashimotos too and eggs and dairy are inflammatory to thyroid. Can be interrelated but I can never tell as it doesn’t stop when I stop these 2, though hard for me stop for a long time, max I can stay away for a week and get discouraged and eat them again.
hi,were you already eating all of these before the tinnitus first hapenned?is there foods that you started to eat frequently arround the time the tinnitus appeared?do you eat liver sometimes?do you have any other symptoms even subtils one?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals