Early Treatment Protocols Reducing Risk of COVID-19 Infection and Severity

Birdie

Lollipop2

HDD

I’m looking for Peat treatment that included using a nebulizer. Does anyone know where it’s posted or what he said to nebulize?

Beastmode

I’m looking for Peat treatment that included using a nebulizer. Does anyone know where it’s posted or what he said to nebulize?
4% homemade saline solution in distilled water.

Around 8 tsp of table salt to 1 gallon of distilled water. You can make a smaller amount of course, you just have to do the math.

It doesn't require any prep outside the above, and of course, storage in sealed mason jar (for example.)

HDD

4% homemade saline solution in distilled water.

Around 8 tsp of table salt to 1 gallon of distilled water. You can make a smaller amount of course, you just have to do the math.

It doesn't require any prep outside the above, and of course, storage in sealed mason jar (for example.)
Thank you! My sister has covid (again) with a bad cough. Thought nebulizer could help.

AdoTintor

Open in browser

QUERCETIN AND CURCUMIN AS POTENTIALLY POWERFUL "PRIOLOID" THERAPEUTICS

Quercetin turns fibrils into protease-sensitive, structurally loose and non-cytotoxic forms​

Please note in the above image Curcumin’s effect on fibril formation.
QUERCETIN
I have been searching for answers to the systemic amyloidosis and anchorless prion pathologies of the Spike Protein. I believe Quercetin could prove to be a very powerful therapeutic in combatting these pathological mechanisms.
What I find most interesting about Quercetin is that it breaks apart prion fibril formations. One wonders if this could potentially prevent or remedy the fibril aggregates being found by embalmers. Please note, I do not believe the fibril aggregates are any sort of “nanotechnology.” I believe they are rapidly induced and developing “prioloid” aggregates.
Some highlights regarding Quercetin and amyloids:
• Quercetin binding to prion protein is determined, and the network of the binding site at the molecular level is visualized.
• In contrast to conventional studies of amyloidogenic drugs, quercetin accelerates fibrillation of prion protein. (A GOOD thing.)
• Quercetin turns fibrils into protease-sensitive, structurally loose and non-cytotoxic forms.
• Quercetin shows its uniqueness from typical antiamyloidogenic drugs.
• Quercetin treatment can disaggregate moPrP (mouse prion) fibrils and lead to the formation of the proteinase-sensitive amorphous aggregates. Furthermore, quercetin-bound fibrils can reduce the membrane disruption of erythrocytes.
• Quercetin is distinct from the typical function of antiamyloidogenic drugs that inhibit the formation of amyloid fibrils.
CURCUMIN
Curcumin may be a powerful alloy and “wing man” to Quercetin.
• Curcumin alone reduced prion fibril formation significantly.
• Curcumin effectively rescues the cells from apoptosis and decreases the ROS level caused by subsequent co-incubation with prion amyloid fibrils.
I believe urgent clinical trials are needed to assess the efficacy of Quercetin and Curcumin as prophylaxis, and treatment of both Acute and Long COVID.

kaybb

QUERCETIN AND CURCUMIN AS POTENTIALLY POWERFUL "PRIOLOID" THERAPEUTICS

Quercetin turns fibrils into protease-sensitive, structurally loose and non-cytotoxic forms​

Please note in the above image Curcumin’s effect on fibril formation.
QUERCETIN
I have been searching for answers to the systemic amyloidosis and anchorless prion pathologies of the Spike Protein. I believe Quercetin could prove to be a very powerful therapeutic in combatting these pathological mechanisms.
What I find most interesting about Quercetin is that it breaks apart prion fibril formations. One wonders if this could potentially prevent or remedy the fibril aggregates being found by embalmers. Please note, I do not believe the fibril aggregates are any sort of “nanotechnology.” I believe they are rapidly induced and developing “prioloid” aggregates.
Some highlights regarding Quercetin and amyloids:
• Quercetin binding to prion protein is determined, and the network of the binding site at the molecular level is visualized.
• In contrast to conventional studies of amyloidogenic drugs, quercetin accelerates fibrillation of prion protein. (A GOOD thing.)
• Quercetin turns fibrils into protease-sensitive, structurally loose and non-cytotoxic forms.
• Quercetin shows its uniqueness from typical antiamyloidogenic drugs.
• Quercetin treatment can disaggregate moPrP (mouse prion) fibrils and lead to the formation of the proteinase-sensitive amorphous aggregates. Furthermore, quercetin-bound fibrils can reduce the membrane disruption of erythrocytes.
• Quercetin is distinct from the typical function of antiamyloidogenic drugs that inhibit the formation of amyloid fibrils.
CURCUMIN
Curcumin may be a powerful alloy and “wing man” to Quercetin.
• Curcumin alone reduced prion fibril formation significantly.
• Curcumin effectively rescues the cells from apoptosis and decreases the ROS level caused by subsequent co-incubation with prion amyloid fibrils.
I believe urgent clinical trials are needed to assess the efficacy of Quercetin and Curcumin as prophylaxis, and treatment of both Acute and Long COVID.
My son has battled long Covid 17 months. Mass cells disorder from Covid damaged his gut. He can only eat very low histamine foods. Nothing packaged except cooked rice and oats. Some fruits and vegetables.

Samya

I woke up 3 days ago with the worst headache I can remember, along with fever/chills and sore/sensitive skin all over, all I could do was lay horizontally with eyes closed. I genuinely thought I was going to have to visit hospital for the first time if it became any worse, I didn't think it would be a coronavirus as I had no mucus or cough but took a lateral flow test with a regular cotton bud. The result was positive which I was thankful for as better the devil you know and I already had a stash of medicine from the last 2 years to prepare.

I've been following the FLCCC Early Treatment Protocol with ivermectin, aspirin, ionic zinc, quercetin and vit D/K which comes suspended in black seed oil. Then eating honey, OJ, milk, coconut water, and when I can eat solids a curry with turmeric, black pepper, coconut oil and salt. The first day was really bad but have improved considerably since and now just a bit sore and tired on day 3. I know some people say you should let a fever run but I'm really glad I took anti-inflammatories as my brain did not feel good at all. I think rehydrating/salt is also important as I must have sweated out around a litre of water last night and hyponatremia is rarely mentioned despite being common with covid patients. I'm grateful people put together these protocols instead of toeing the line there is no effective treatment, only vaccines for prevention.

AdoTintor

My son has battled long Covid 17 months. Mass cells disorder from Covid damaged his gut. He can only eat very low histamine foods. Nothing packaged except cooked rice and oats. Some fruits and vegetables.

If you think histamine is an issue you might try treatment number (3) below which is based on H1&H2 histamine blockers.

Protocols which have human studies showing efficacy (for patients ill with COVID).
1. IVM: Studies, Dosing
2. HCQ: Studies, Dosing, Dosing2
3. H1+H2 blockers: Study, Dosing
4. ??please insert any new treatments, surely there are more by now

Nemo's thoughts on combining 1,2,3 depending on exposure/longhaul etc link, link1, link2, longhaul, longhaul2.

kaybb

If you think histamine is an issue you might try treatment number (3) below which is based on H1&H2 histamine blockers.
He has reacted to IVM but used it carefully in beginning. Also uses H1&H2 blockers and supplements. He’s making progress, slowly.