Early Exposure To Multiple Vaccines Not Linked To Increased Infection Risk

Alpha

There's plenty of evidence and hypothesis to suggest early vaccination cause all sorts of autoimmune issues, including autism and diabetes.

There's plenty of evidence and hypothesis to suggest early vaccination cause all sorts of autoimmune issues, including autism and diabetes.
Allergies as well. The amount of food intolerances people have nowadays is insane!

Peater Piper

Allergies as well. The amount of food intolerances people have nowadays is insane!
Which is due to....everything in existence. Seriously, not saying vaccines should be exempt from scrutiny, but autism and autoimmune issues have been blamed on everything. PUFA, heavy metals, too much vitamin A, dairy, gluten, oxalates, lack of Vitamin A, bacteria, viruses, cholesterol, saturated fat, carbohydrates, fiber, an environment that's too sanitary, air pollution, magnetic fields, lack of sunlight, low Vitamin D, too much blue light, lack of sleep, too much salt, eating raw food, eating cooked food...each issue with many followers who believe that it is the single biggest causing nearly all of our health problems. Can't follow all of the advice or we'd be dead.

InChristAlone

An important study was done in Denmark. Does the type of last vaccine injected affect RSV (respiratory virus) hospital admission?
Yes it does.

*DTaP-IPV-HiB as last vaccine had INCREASED hospital admission with RSV

*MMR as last vaccine had reduced hospital admission with RSV.

The reason is DTaP-IPV-Hib puts the immune system in TH2 dominance. Then the MMR given at 15 months puts the immune system in TH1 dominance.

Unfortunately non vaccinated children are never included even though they exist. (my kids have never needed a doctor I wish they could be included in studies)
Sci-Hub | Measles–mumps–rubella vaccination and respiratory syncytial virus-associated hospital contact. Vaccine, 33(1), 237–245 | 10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.07.110

Which is due to....everything in existence. Seriously, not saying vaccines should be exempt from scrutiny, but autism and autoimmune issues have been blamed on everything. PUFA, heavy metals, too much vitamin A, dairy, gluten, oxalates, lack of Vitamin A, bacteria, viruses, cholesterol, saturated fat, carbohydrates, fiber, an environment that's too sanitary, air pollution, magnetic fields, lack of sunlight, low Vitamin D, too much blue light, lack of sleep, too much salt, eating raw food, eating cooked food...each issue with many followers who believe that it is the single biggest causing nearly all of our health problems. Can't follow all of the advice or we'd be dead.
Well , Peat makes more sense than any other "guru" out there that I have ever read and I feel he's right on most things, which is extremely rare. For anyone who reads his articles, it easy to see that saturated fat, carbs sugar, cholesterol and animal foods are NOT the problem. There is not proof whatsoever that carbs cause autismo or allergies. The same goes for saturated fat, cholesterol, calcium etc.If one person says that carbs are bad and another one says carbs are good, necessarily one of them is wrong. I think Peat is one of the only credible researchers out there and I think he likes to see diseases as a result of multiple things in the environment, since that's what they are. Between Peat and Mark Sisson, which one would you like to take advice from? Sisson has even said that estrogen increases free fatty acids in the blood, so it helps you lose fat! No mention of any of the other toxic effects of estrogen! He obviously know very little about physiology and only cares about weight loss. So what I'm trying to say is that diseases are caused by multiple things and people who say that cholesterol or saturated fat or sugar are bad are wrong. There will always be someone willing to fool thousands of people just to sell books and collagen bars( right Mark Sisson?).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals