Ear Hair Caused By High Prolactin Levels?

biggirlkisss

ear hair caused by high prolactin levels? maybe it just started never had it before.

Lurker

I thought high prolactin in men equals weak willie and moobs. Never heard an ear hair connection before. Did you pick that up somewhere or are you just sharing your experience trying to connect dots?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

just wondering why it happens is all. I wonder about back and shoulder hair dna aka gentics verus horomes you know.

O

oldfriend

I'd like to know about this too. I have long hair growing on the ridges of ears and on my shoulders. It's something I associate with aging, and I would like to know the exact hormonal mechanism behind it.

lampofred

High estrogen irritates your adrenals to produce adrenal androgens which cause unwanted hair growth and baldness. High estrogen also raises prolactin. Progesterone/androgens decrease and estrogen increases with age, which is why this happens as you get older.

Peater

I just thought I'd have a look here as I've noticed that 35 the dreaded ear hair has made an appearance - I thought it was cortisol related but cannot remember where I read that.

Anyone have any more thoughts?