E2 Is Not The Problem

Shman Frontal

@mrchibbs im well educated on this, and do not need to search for you "Evidence" which is either reductive, misleading or just worthless in practical. And Ray dismisses himself often enough fe example anti NO and Methylation, but recommend drinking OJ, Liver, Eggs and Gelatine. So actually MAX Methylation and MAX NO, while no one in a normal diet will achieve this. Its hilarious.

DHEA, as i said, is clearly associated with higher risk of Breast Cancer, and this is due Action of Estrogen Receptor, you are false in this at the beginning. There is no "taking DHEA and everything is fine". Nope. Every operation in the Hormone System will cause beneficial AND detrimental effects. There is no perfect, we must decide at a point what do we want more. You wanna minimize your chance for prostate cancer? Well, than you have to stay bald. You don't wanna muscles because your PUFA has to be very low ? Fine. For me, im better having hair, looking good, hang out easier with girl than wasting my life thinking about that i might have increase the chance of getting prostate cancer because my estrogen is higher now than before. We wanna feel good, look good, have fun and sex and a life. I do not see a lot of those people here. But i see people eating a lot of PUFA, having estrogen, high NO and living their live. Some of them will maybe get sick, but they lived.

Tarmander

Absolutely, they tend to give me the same vibe as religious apologists. Regurgitated arguments, dismissive attitude and angry reaction when you question their thinking.
Religious apologists are way better than doctors lol. At least you might get some morality from them

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs im well educated on this, and do not need to search for you "Evidence" which is either reductive, misleading or just worthless in practical. And Ray dismisses himself often enough fe example anti NO and Methylation, but recommend drinking OJ, Liver, Eggs and Gelatine. So actually MAX Methylation and MAX NO, while no one in a normal diet will achieve this. Its hilarious.

DHEA, as i said, is clearly associated with higher risk of Breast Cancer, and this is due Action of Estrogen Receptor, you are false in this at the beginning. There is no "taking DHEA and everything is fine". Nope. Every operation in the Hormone System will cause beneficial AND detrimental effects. There is no perfect, we must decide at a point what do we want more. You wanna minimize your chance for prostate cancer? Well, than you have to stay bald. You don't wanna muscles because your PUFA has to be very low ? Fine. For me, im better having hair, looking good, hang out easier with girl than wasting my life thinking about that i might have increase the chance of getting prostate cancer because my estrogen is higher now than before. We wanna feel good, look good, have fun and sex and a life. I do not see a lot of those people here. But i see people eating a lot of PUFA, having estrogen, high NO and living their live. Some of them will maybe get sick, but they lived.

Well you seem to have everything, and the people on this forum all figured out!

mrchibbs

Religious apologists are way better than doctors lol. At least you might get some morality from them

Not even! :D

For some reason lately I've fallen deep into the subculture of Youtube religious apologists and the philosophical war waging among atheists, christians and muslim apologists and the overwhelming impression I've retained from my trip down there is the incredible ability for deception that these people have.

Tarmander

Not even! :D

For some reason lately I've fallen deep into the subculture of Youtube religious apologists and the philosophical war waging among atheists, christians and muslim apologists and the overwhelming impression I've retained from my trip down there is the incredible ability for deception that these people have.
yeah that sucks...but there are doctors who still prescribe fluoroquinolones. Give me an apologist any day

mrchibbs

yeah that sucks...but there are doctors who still prescribe fluoroquinolones. Give me an apologist any day

Yeah I totally feel you. Last year there was an article written by a great researcher about the need for progesterone for MTF transgenders, and it got absolutely hammered by medical doctors everywhere, and typically their argument was "estrogen is the female hormone" and "progesterone is dangerous and has never been proven to be essential for women". Just horseshit. Recently my mom was prescribed statins because apparently her cholesterol was too high...

Tarmander

Yeah I totally feel you. Last year there was an article written by a great researcher about the need for progesterone for MTF transgenders, and it got absolutely hammered by medical doctors everywhere, and typically their argument was "estrogen is the female hormone" and "progesterone is dangerous and has never been proven to be essential for women". Just horseshit. Recently my mom was prescribed statins because apparently her cholesterol was too high...
+1

Did your mom take them? Statins are like a giant ***t test to see if they can really get away with what they want

mrchibbs

+1

Did your mom take them? Statins are like a giant ***t test to see if they can really get away with what they want

Thankfully, just for a short while and then she threw them in the trash! She figured out on her own that it was a load of bollocks.

mrchibbs

I don't think this is correct. The women in WHI were given Premarin which is a conjugated estrogen made from pregnant mare urine and the main ingredient is estrone sulfate.

Mea culpa, it was indeed Premarin.

At any rate Estradiol and Premarin seem to be prescribed interchangeably, for the same purposes (i.e. menopause treatment) by doctors so clearly not every one cares about this distinction.

Estradiol vs. Premarin: What to Know About Each

Vegancrossfit

E2 may not be the problem in and of itself but excess aromatase activity is.

I don’t often see E2 being way out of range though. Poorly justified use of anti estrogen food and medication is a recipe for disaster to me. Get bloods done before any and all supplementation!

I would not touch Dhea with a 10ft pole. Progesterone seems to me more appropriate. Few years ago I interacted with a kid who had some nasty anxiety issues and younger-more-sexist-me thought that even teenage girls seemed more grounded. This dude had high progesterone on his bloodwork (which freaked him out like y’all wouldn’t believe) and fantastic hair.

I wonder if we have data on progesterone and hair health.

mrchibbs

E2 may not be the problem in and of itself but excess aromatase activity is.

I don’t often see E2 being way out of range though. Poorly justified use of anti estrogen food and medication is a recipe for disaster to me. Get bloods done before any and all supplementation!

I would not touch Dhea with a 10ft pole. Progesterone seems to me more appropriate. Few years ago I interacted with a kid who had some nasty anxiety issues and younger-more-sexist-me thought that even teenage girls seemed more grounded. This dude had high progesterone on his bloodwork (which freaked him out like y’all wouldn’t believe) and fantastic hair.

I wonder if we have data on progesterone and hair health.

We've mentioned this in other threads, but the testing ranges for progesterone for men have been altered in a major way a couple years back. Now, progesterone levels of 0.0 ng/ml are considered "normal". It's honestly mind-blowing. So every time someone says they have "high progesterone" take that with a massive grain of salt.

rei

Please understand that there are no such things as pure estrogen inhibitors, all have various other effects. The only estrogen inhibitor worth using is progesterone unless you have a clear strategy for a temporary treatment of something specific.

Geronimo

Can't we just acknowledge that some estrogen is necessary but too much estrogen is really bad? Insulin is also absolutely necessary, but having the wrong amount is really bad. This is true for....every hormone? I mean, come on people lol

Broken man

What are you doing to keep estrogen low?

Also what studies do you have to show that estrogen is involved with cancer?
I have high blood estrogen and prolactin, also have man boobs(lipomastia) my doc said that fat on my breasts is 3 cm thick!!! Fatty thighs and big belly, thyroid issues, low energy and bad life.... And I am smilling at the studies you posted.

Broken man

well, there it is. Again.

@JKX firstly you said (in this thread and the other one) that Östradiol rises with age, as so many in Forum do. Than you showing me a Article by Haidut which wracks this and now Östradiol (once again) its not the problem but Estrone. Changing position until it fits?

DHEA is associated with Breast cancer. Why? Because it activated/increases Estrogen Receptor. How does that make sense? DHEA is estrogenic in 2 ways (Receptor activation and Estrogen Prohormone)

Hypothyroid Women have low Estrogen, not high. The claim that Hypothyroidism goes with High Estrogen is, again, a claim without prove, and is one of many claims without any evidence (kust like Estrogen increases Prolactin)

Its insane. EVERY Youth- Enzyme goes down but in this Forum only Aromatase goes up with age. Like God himself invited to torment us, or what?

Female with androgenetic ALopecia have significantly lower Östradiol than those without. And guess what? Danny never mentioned it. That is DOGMA. Danny try to make researches, ignores Evidence because it would contradict the Dogma. Its your Choice, either this FOrum will evolve to get further, or it will stay (where ever it is) with the non-existent Success in mpb (and lot of other Things).
Search for low dose naltrexone book on Google and you will find that estrogen is driver of autoimmune diseases especially Lupus. Blood concentration is not good marker because you can have high tissue levels. Also about DHEA you will find study on this forum about being it protective against cancer.

Broken man

So why you dont enjoy your life and are trying to convince us about estrogen?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals