Dyspraxia?

cyclops

I know a 4.5 year old male child who suffers from this. Do you think Peat would recommend anything?

Maybe he would say to reduce serotonin in the gut by ensuring the child eats a carrot salad or some well-cooked mushrooms every day.

Rah

Maybe he would say to reduce serotonin in the gut by ensuring the child eats a carrot salad or some well-cooked mushrooms every day.

We already have used Cyproheptadine in doses from .5 - 2 mg a day for other issues with no difference in coordination

Beastmode

We already have used Cyproheptadine in doses from .5 - 2 mg a day for other issues with no difference in coordination

If you haven't had a full thyroid panel done (one that includes rT3,) it would be helpful. Dyspraxia or any other combination of symptoms that has a name doesn't escape the fundamentals of physiology.

The brain needs the proper fuel and activation. I think Peat's work really covers the fuel aspect (i.e- nutrition, plenty of sunlight, etc,) however there are other "inputs" that can help the organism move towards "healthy" like Functional Neurology. Dr. Ted Carrick is the innovator and still alive today. He has a legion of students who have successfully helped many populations like this. It's physical work (i.e- vision training, movement, etc,) but might be the perfect complement to the advice you're seeking here and directly from Ray.

Consider calling their main center as they have people who are qualified to answer any question and offer advice on what they can do for the child.
(321) 868-6464
ask for Dr. Garcia if possible.

Rah

If you haven't had a full thyroid panel done (one that includes rT3,) it would be helpful. Dyspraxia or any other combination of symptoms that has a name doesn't escape the fundamentals of physiology.

The brain needs the proper fuel and activation. I think Peat's work really covers the fuel aspect (i.e- nutrition, plenty of sunlight, etc,) however there are other "inputs" that can help the organism move towards "healthy" like Functional Neurology. Dr. Ted Carrick is the innovator and still alive today. He has a legion of students who have successfully helped many populations like this. It's physical work (i.e- vision training, movement, etc,) but might be the perfect complement to the advice you're seeking here and directly from Ray.

Consider calling their main center as they have people who are qualified to answer any question and offer advice on what they can do for the child.
(321) 868-6464
ask for Dr. Garcia if possible.

Thank you it seems I am just scratching the surface

I am interested in functional neurology but the guys doing it all seem to be chiropractors who use it as a marketing tool.

Beastmode

I am interested in functional neurology but the guys doing it all seem to be chiropractors who use it as a marketing tool.

I wouldn't that deter you from trying it out. Where do you live and I can find a qualified practitioner. If you see a well educated practitioner of it, you won't be disappointed.

Feel free to DM me if you prefer others not knowing your location.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals