Dynamics Of Histone Deacetylation At The Thyrotropin-releasing Hormone Gene In Resistance Thyroid

Drareg

Abstract
Histone acetylation status influences transcriptional activity, and the mechanism of negative gene regulation by thyroid hormone remains unclear, although its impairment by a mutant thyroid hormone receptor (TR) is critical for resistance to thyroid hormone (RTH). We found a novel RTH mutant, F455S, that exhibited impaired repression of the TRH gene and had a strong dominant-negative effect on the gene. F455S strongly interacted with nuclear receptor corepressor (NCoR) and was hard to dissociate from it. To analyze the dynamics of histone acetylation status in vivo, we established cell lines stably expressing the TRH promoter and wild-type or F455S TR. Treatment with a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor completely abolished the repression of the gene by T3. The histones H3 and H4 at the TRH promoter were acetylated, and addition of T3 caused recruitment of HDACs 2 and 3 within 15 min, resulting in a transient deacetylation of the histone tails. TR and NCoR were located on the promoter, and T3 caused NCoR dissociation and steroid receptor coactivator-1 recruitment. In the presence of F455S, the histones were hyperacetylated, and HDAC recruitment and histone deacetylation were significantly impaired. This is the first report demonstrating the direct involvement of aberrant dynamics of chromatin modification in RTH.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Anybody have pulse increase after phenibut and niacinamide?

Yes I take it and in a cool ten minutes all my genes are reset :cool

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Which one? Phenibut?

If we don't unlock the dna all our supplements may just be bouncing off a wall and getting excreted. :banghead

Peat seems to be working on this I think from the bits he gives us, co2 is a demthylating agent but how potent is the question,is it enough for some, he mentioned the Caines in extreme cases, how long could you do this potency without drawbacks?

I bet Cyproheptadine will be shown to demethylate potently at some point, it doesn't seem addictive......

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals