Dying Organs Restored to Life through mitochondrial transplant

Philomath

One of the commentors hit on something big:
Mitochondria are not small structures. How do they pass through the cell membrane when injected?
Does this prove that cells are not lipid encased bags of fluid but instead, they’re energetically structured water molecules?

J

jb116

One of the commentors hit on something big:
Mitochondria are not small structures. How do they pass through the cell membrane when injected?
Does this prove that cells are not lipid encased bags of fluid but instead, they’re energetically structured water molecules?
Well yea :) Gilbert Ling already establish that

yerrag

I saw it was from NYT, hesitated, then thought maybe Gina Kolkata wrote it. Sure enough, she's still at NYT. Good enough. In fact, it's very interesting. That the mitochondria didn't have to be injected directly to the heart but injected to the blood vessel is amazing. The mitochondria could find its way to the heart.

I used to read the NYT a lot but not anymore. Its politics is very polluted but there are many good writers there like Gina.

B

Blaze

I saw it was from NYT, hesitated, then thought maybe Gina Kolkata wrote it. Sure enough, she's still at NYT. Good enough. In fact, it's very interesting. That the mitochondria didn't have to be injected directly to the heart but injected to the blood vessel is amazing. The mitochondria could find its way to the heart.

I used to read the NYT a lot but not anymore. Its politics is very polluted but there are many good writers there like Gina.
Agreed, the migration of the injected mitochondria to the damaged area is amazing , must work on the similar principle of how painkillers somehow interact with the body and migrate to the area that has the inflammation/pain. The built in intelligence of the body is astounding.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"To his surprise, the mitochondria moved like magnets to the proper places in the cells and began supplying energy. The pig hearts recovered."

I wonder how that "magnetism" works ? Maybe it has something to do with the morphogenetic field ...

rei

Or simply just the depletion of energy in the tissue?

B

Blaze

Or simply just the depletion of energy in the tissue?
Probably more like cellular signaling causing this, or maybe the depletion of energy production output (from the damaged mitochondria) being an impetus for some kind of signaling. I know that the body can move vitamins, minerals and nutrients to where they are needed. Pain meds go to where they are needed. And , apparently injected mitochondria can also. Since the principal of being highly organized is a is major part of what defines an organism, it has to be able to call out and retrieve what it needs to function to maintain that level of somatic complexity.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

Probably more like cellular signaling causing this, or maybe the depletion of energy production output (from the damaged mitochondria) being an impetus for some kind of signaling. I know that the body can move vitamins, minerals and nutrients to where they are needed. Pain meds go to where they are needed. And , apparently injected mitochondria can also. Since the principal of being highly organized is a is major part of what defines an organism, it has to be able to call out and retrieve what it needs to function to maintain that level of somatic complexity.
This is an amazing built-in circuitry and intelligence.

And Bill Gates and George Soros and their minions are needing to reprogram it with vaccines. Hell no!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals