Dying of AIDS and Cancer - not joking. Proton Therapy ($2500) may be my last hope. Anyone able to donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMO

RAY PEAT DIET/LIFE. Dying of AIDS & Cancer. NOT A JOKE. I need to survive and thrive. Don't want to die at age 31.

CASH APP username: $SOMOx

In the last 2 months I blew through 20K in savings on medical expenses, expensive supplements, organic healthy food, ambulance rides and rent. In October 2021 I was diagnosed with AIDS and cancer simultaneously and it is terrifying knowing I'm dying. Now I need a type of radiation treatment called Proton Therapy for cancer. It's supposed to be more effective and safer than traditional radiation. I told my doctors I'm not doing chemo or traditional radiation, but Proton Therapy is not covered by my insurance.

The fee for the Proton treatments is a flat fee of $2500 up front. I would appreciate any help in reaching this goal, if you donate even $1 I will owe you my LIFE literally and be very grateful.

Please consider donating, I'm not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me, but I don't want to die at age 31.

Thanks for reading. Not looking for pity, only support from the Peat community.

PROTON THERAPY INFO:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwNmHT1AFsE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS590Xtq9M4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTd5dv3VDws

...You got diagnosed with AIDS and cancer at the same time? Is this related to your blood clots? I'm a bit confused.

JamesGatz

I am interested in hearing more about this experience and how you got here ? I imagine you have done RP for many years now this just occured out of the blue ? AIDS and cancer ? I do not know much about AIDS but it requires years to develop I think I read - if you have time to share your experience in more detail please do

JacobG

Seems like you really shot your immune system. Please let us know how you did it.

Fix your intestinal permeability, lower growth hormones, stabilize blood sugar and any other immune disturbances, surgery for cancer if possible but avoid radiation & chemo.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

@nicolas Laios

Oh my god Nicolas, I am indebted to you and so grateful. I was not expecting such a generous donation (I won't mention the amount, but I will say it was over $100 which is insanely generous,) but I thank you and this will go towards my Proton treatment (sounds futuristic lol.)

I promise not to spend this money on stupid stuff and only my medical expenses. If you require some proof of my medical conditions or where I send the money, I will be glad to send you documents too as proof that I'm not some scammer.

My first appointment in-person is this Friday 11/19 and I'm pretty nervous even though it's only a consultation/interview at this point. Thank for making my day and may God bless you and return your love.

I was super EMBARASSED about even posting about my condition (HIV/AIDS and cancer). It's embarrassing and shameful to admit you have these conditions to other people, because I don't want to be seen as "irresponsible" or "unhealthy" or "dead man walking."
And then having the audacity to ask for money donations to help with my poor health, because up until May of this year I was employed full-time and had a good amount of $ in my savings account ($25K or so), which disappeared within the span of like 3 months.

Once again, everyone acknowledge Nicholas and what a good person he is and send him (and me plz) positive energy.

Humbly yours,
SOMO

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Seems like you really shot your immune system. Please let us know how you did it.

Fix your intestinal permeability, lower growth hormones, stabilize blood sugar and any other immune disturbances, surgery for cancer if possible but avoid radiation & chemo.

Please don't try to guilt trip me into thinking I somehow did this to myself by "shooting myself in the immune system."

I've been following an RP diet and lifestyle for a couple of years now. I did everything "right" and then some. I gulped down mushrooms because they were "good for the immune system" or something.

Maybe I didn't exercise enough.
Maybe I didn't get enough sunlight or red light.
Maybe I didn't take enough Aspirin and Carrot Salad.
I wasn't vaccinated with Covid.

I don't know what I could have done "wrong."
I never really believed in the "I'm fat because my genes don't fit" theory, but maybe genes and DNA does have something to do with it.
Also maybe I'm extremely unlucky (obviously).

Whatever I did wrong, I do not deserve this and I just want to continue living and being healthy and I don't want to leave my dog and mom alone in this world. In 2018 my father died of a heart attack. In 2020 my partner Joey also passed away from Pneumonia during the Covid epidemic and they put him on a ventilator and he died shortly after. I've had lot of trauma in the last few years and I know this extreme stress has affected my health. Then I lost my job, which was also stressful. It is so important to keep stress down, but I have few friends and few people to talk to about how stressed I am except this forum here and the Danny Roddy YouTube livestreams lol. Sad, but true.

CASH APP username: $SOMOx

OP
SOMO

SOMO

...You got diagnosed with AIDS and cancer at the same time? Is this related to your blood clots? I'm a bit confused.

I'm not sure, the doctor said my immune system was weak and this caused the HIV to form blood clots. It sounded like bull**** soup to me honestly, but that was their explanation. Anyway the blood clot is almost fully dissolved and I can't feel it anymore (yes, I felt the blood clot in my thigh and arm before.)

I think the pineapple Bromelain really helps more than anything. The blood thinner they prescribed me (Eliquis) was giving me heart palpitation and it was scary.

My dog Snoopy is one thing that keeps me going, besides the Ray Peat community which gives me hope for the future. Also included a photo of the food I eat in case anyone was wondering if my diet was poor - it wasn't.

Attachments

• image_0.jpeg
    image_0.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DEB74717-16D7-490D-BE83-4FFA3A591FA3.jpeg
    DEB74717-16D7-490D-BE83-4FFA3A591FA3.jpeg
    387.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

JamesGatz

I've been following an RP diet and lifestyle for a couple of years now. I did everything "right" and then some. I gulped down mushrooms because they were "good for the immune system" or something.
Yes but mushrooms are very carcinogenic ? I remember reading a chemical they have starts with an H that was very carcinogenic that was hard to remove - I know that even if I boil mushrooms to get it out it still majorly stresses me out so I am convinced mushrooms tend to be carcinogenic - I experimented with them for a week before I stopped for good because my stress shot through the roof - I hope for the best - I do believe all these types of things can be solved via RP without ever stepping foot in a hospital but it's just the issue of making sense of it all

MLB

Please look into Low Dose Naltrexone. It stabilizes the immune system and is potent against cancer. You take only 4.5 mg at night and it's cheap.

Cloudhands

try privately messaging haidut and emailing peat. theyve helped people in serious predicaments in the past. i pray for you and i fully expect you to make it through this and live a long and fulfilling life. ??❤. Id reccomend trying to talk to the hospitals financial services, my girlfriend in the past had an enormous bill and financial aid gave her assistance that basically made it free. Good luck brother.

Korven

I'm not sure, the doctor said my immune system was weak and this caused the HIV to form blood clots. It sounded like bull**** soup to me honestly, but that was their explanation. Anyway the blood clot is almost fully dissolved and I can't feel it anymore (yes, I felt the blood clot in my thigh and arm before.)

I think the pineapple Bromelain really helps more than anything. The blood thinner they prescribed me (Eliquis) was giving me heart palpitation and it was scary.

My dog Snoopy is one thing that keeps me going, besides the Ray Peat community which gives me hope for the future. Also included a photo of the food I eat in case anyone was wondering if my diet was poor - it wasn't.

Cistus Incanus tea is a potent antiretroviral/anti-HIV medicine (Potent in vitro antiviral activity of Cistus incanus extract against HIV and Filoviruses targets viral envelope proteins - Scientific Reports)

I don't know, maybe it could help you. I was pretty sick and since drinking this stuff daily for the past couple months my health has only gotten better and better.

"Case study:

A case from my Swiss practice (Swiss BioHealth): a 29 year old woman was mostly confined to bed for the last 8 years. She was diagnosed with Lyme disease, ME, POTS and Leaky Gut, and had been on multiple antibiotic regimes before coming to my care. She was highly sensitive to almost anything taken orally and restricted to only 3 foods she could eat. She was depressed and her parents had run out of money unable to support her beyond her immediate needs. I started her on ½ capsule MegaSPore Biotic until her food sensitivities improved and she could expand her food choices. We increased the MegaSPore to 2 caps/day. Then we added the Stevia-sweetened Sardinian Cistus tea. At first she could only tolerate 1 tablespoon twice daily (she kept the prepared tea in the fridge), and we slowly increased the dosage.

Over a 3-month period she was able to drink the recommended 6 cups/day and reported, that with each increase of dose, symptoms she had for years “fell away” – first the nausea, then the insomnia improved and the anxiety lessened, then the brain fog lifted, then the muscle and joint pain disappeared, then she was able to walk increasingly long distances. When I saw her again 6 months later she was basically fully recovered. At that time we needed to do some psychological interventions (PK, MFT) to deal with her remaining low level depression, which responded beautifully to identifying a “systemic issue” and bringing some healing to it: her mother had lost a sister very early in her life. I have also seen beautiful outcomes in children with autism and ADHD, adults with ME, food intolerances, MS, a case of breast cancer, most patients with Lyme…."
Sardinian Cistus Incanus: A simple treatment of many – if not most – chronic illnesses? | Klinghardt Institute

I hope that you get better soon brother!

llian

Hey, @SOMO ! Unfourtunetly I've been in your position before regarding cancer, what type you were diagnosed with and at what stage? I am so sorry for everything you are passing through right now, must be really overwhelming to deal with AIDS and cancer at the same time, but do not get discouraged, stress is really what is driving these type of conditions. I will try to help since i've dealt with this before.

Let's assume your diet looks good since you are peating for so long, what supplements/meds you take right now? How Is your digestion? What symptoms do you have?

Have you checked these posts by haidut?

To me your conditions sounds like they were caused by overload endotoxins/LPS since HIV needs them to become AIDS and cancer is the result of too much endotoxins as well

@MLB gave a good idea to try naltrexone/naloxone since they can deactivate endotoxons directly

Also i strongly advise you to try B1+B3+biotin(Energin has it as well) in combination based on this haidut's study he posted here:
Post in thread 'Sons Tumor' Sons Tumor

Pyurcet is very good for cancer aswell since it boosts glucose oxidation, for AIDS imo chronic endotoxon overload is the number 1 culprit, have you tried cyproheptadine since it can oppose TLR4 directly? Naloxone is the best in this regard.

Have you had any blood tests done?

,stay optimistic !

Last edited:

naevastar

Hey, I am sorry to hear about your condition. But arent there antiviral medicine out there now which decreases the amount of virus? Is that just for HIV before it progresses to AIDS? I would email Ray Peat directly. Think I have read about high doses of aspirin used for this?

Shackles

This Treatment sounds like bollocks, even "Electron" therapy, if something like that exists, may be more useful.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Go to

And in search, enter ‘AIDS’ or ‘cancer’. Read through the testimonials. MMS is cheap, I used it mostly for oral health for over 10 years, since Covid, I also ingest three activated drops daily. Look up ‘Protocol 1000’, which is three activated drops every hour for eight hours. I did the toxicity analysis and at these levels it should not be harmful. You can order it here:

For oral health, I add a small amount of baking soda to eliminate any remaining acid.

Then you may also want to look up ‘Two Feathers Healing Formula’, it works for cancer and HIV, I have been told. I have used it to topically treat warts and skin abnormalities and also used it internally for a stomach problem (that was 30 years ago).

According to Dr. Geerd Hamer, who discovered the ‘New German Medicine’, cancer is produced by the body as a response to a psychological trauma. That happened to my elder brother! Dr. Hamer was 100% correct in his case. But chemicals or viruses can also cause cancer without the psychological trauma.

Dr. Donald Kelly found out that digestive enzymes can help to treat cancer. This goes back to the ‘trophoblastic theory of cancer’ and relates the trophoblast that is a tumor-like growth that attaches the fertilized egg to the uterus. At the 54th day (if I recall correctly) of the pregnancy, the woman’s (or female animal’s) pancreas produces the chymotrypsin, which digests the trophoblast and a normal placenta is formed. If there is something wrong with the pancreas, the trophoblast will continue to grow and the mother will die from it. There are enzyme products that have this chymotrypsin in them.

One such supplement is the German Wobenzym N, which I had my ex-mother-in-law take. She had chronic leukemia and took the Two Feathers in the beginning, which almost reversed her condition: first the red platelet count went up, then the red blood cell count and then the lymphocytes went down. But she didn’t tolerate the Two Feathers too well and at the time I learned about the enzyme therapy. She took it since 1993 and died a few months ago but that could have also been her Covid shots, who knows. But she also took chemo a few times, which almost killed her once. She took six Wobenzyme N tablets a day, if I recall correctly. There may be other enzyme products with higher concentrations of this enzyme, chymotrypsin. Also look at Swanson Vitamins, their prices are very reasonable.

DirtySkeeze

Semen is a immuno suppressant. If it is getting shot in your butthole, then id suggest stop taking it in the butt. The hole is not meant for semen. When you mix it with blood and ***t of course your gonna have issues. Stop that first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom