During A Fast, Glycine/Niacinamide/Asprin Post Workout?

Frankdee20

Hello all

Now before I get flamed about posting something that Isnt peat advised, I just wanted to run this by the group.

I'm using intermittent fasting to get lean and to increase my DHT levels as much as possible. Since I am around 14-15% now I'm trying to get down to around 10%.

I'm exercising first thing in the morning on empty stomach doing upper body/lower body split 4x a week 60 min max and depending on the day light walking around.

Would using supplements like aspirin, glycine, niacinamide and even taurine and ashwaganda help keep cortisol levels at bay? I notice I get irritable, hot(definitely stress hormones), hold water, shakiness etc.

Again I know peat is against fasting but would using these supplements stop the increased cortisol response from fasting

That’s a terrible idea, each one of those alone is strong enough to elicit a stress response, from lowering cortisol amongst other reasons, if taken without adequate fuel.

Jon

Post workout it would be good to get calcium, fructose, niacinamide or aspirin to restore normal sugar metabolism. Milk, orange juice with baking soda, extra CO2 for examples.

Working out that long time in fasted state of course will increase adrenaline and can overstimulate HPA axis. Dangerous. Gets you wired. Better to do short high intensity workout instead.

coffee alone probably mimics fasting right? Just thinking about all the effects of coffee on liver, cAMP, cortisol, and subsequently increased dht it seems you could probably just drink coffee (with food) and get all the same benefits of fasting for the most part?

Waynish

If you take anything while fasting, then I would say it needs to be part of the fasting process itself - unless it is taken transdermally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals